1. Joined
    24 Nov '05
    Moves
    26 Nov '05 21:20
    Oh, that's awful... 🙁 Global warming's a bitch, uh?.. Eller, som man säger: Livet är en hora, och jag måste erkänna att jag älskar henne 🙂
  2. Joined
    24 Nov '05
    Moves
    26 Nov '05 21:22
    I don't think it's polite to change the language into something else then english. So I'll translate for the others (not that I think they care much). As we say in Sweden: Life's a wh*re, and I do admit, I love her.

Come to think of, that's all Scimitars saying. I've never heard of it. 🙂
  3. Joined
    24 Nov '05
    Moves
    26 Nov '05 21:23
    But it's fun, though. Isn't it? 😀
  4. Joined
    24 Nov '05
    Moves
    26 Nov '05 22:35
    Well...
  5. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    26 Nov '05 23:431 edit
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    Sorry Wulebgr and thanks for the tip. What do you catch, trout? What size hook was that?
    No prob.

Those are basic tying directions for standard hooks, and wulebgrs should be tied on sizes 4-12. I prefer smaller flies and use curved shank hooks (Daiichi 1870, sizes 8-14) and double-bead chain eyes on my most often used wulebgrs. I use mottled olive and mottled black most often on size 12. Read John Gierach's Good Flies for a discussion of woolly buggers on Daiichi 1870 hooks. I rarely tie mine the traditional way since trying his style.
  6. Colorado
    Moves
    27 Nov '05 21:471 edit
    Originally posted by Wulebgr
    According to traditional Christianity, we are all sinners deserving condemnation. What's the problem with observing this simple fact, especially when someone utters such sacrilege as disliking the snow that feeds the rivers?
    The problem is that it goes against Jesus’ commandments.

Matt 10:24-25 The disciple is not above his master, nor the servant above his Lord. It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his Lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household.

I John 3:1 Behold, what manner of love the father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God.

Matt 5:48 Be yee therefore perfect, even as your father which is in heaven is perfect.

Jesus tells us time and time again not to sin. If you believe that God never gives us a burden that we cannot bare, then believe what Jesus says.

Unless you claim that it’s your job to send somebody to Heaven or hell, you don’t know what another deserves.

Romans 11:33 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!

Is.55:8-9. For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

It’s best to let God make the call.
  7. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    27 Nov '05 21:56
    Originally posted by The Chess Express
    It’s best to let God make the call.
    Of course it is, and I never suggested otherwise.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree