1. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Nov '05 23:25
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    How do you know if God is moral by his own standards?? If no human can understand his moral code, you can't either. Maybe he doesn't have one.
    The moral code and road map to God is Jesus.Noone is ever going to be as big as Jesus(even though some give that impression)and it's only after death that perfection is ever reached for any of us.Only He has the power to move me.🙄
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    13 Nov '05 23:32
    Originally posted by ivanhoe
    In the Christian faith the moral codes are a roadmap for human beings to God. Asking whether God is moral by his own standards is a bit silly, don't you think ? God doesn't need a roadmap to Himself.
    Bitch to dj; he's the one who said "God is moral by his own standards". You say that's a senseless thing to say but for some reason you don't address your comments to the one who said the senseless thing. Odd.
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    13 Nov '05 23:33
    Originally posted by windmill
    The moral code and road map to God is Jesus.Noone is ever going to be as big as Jesus(even though some give that impression)and it's only after death that perfection is ever reached for any of us.Only He has the power to move me.🙄
    Willy go round in circles.
  4. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Nov '05 02:401 edit
    Yeah....I used to play this game at children's birthday parties....and then someone would take away a chair!!!:'(Well lol lucky for us we move fast.😴
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    14 Nov '05 02:51
    Originally posted by Moonietx
    Why just choose Columbine, why not say any murder, rape kidnapping etc. There are many evil things happening in the world every second of the day. Columbine was the reaction of two kids bullied and hassled every day of lives. Even the teachers didn't want to help the two boys as they were "weird". I blame the teachers and the parents of the bullies and not the two kids.
    Why not just blame the human heart, human nature, why try to cast
    the blame outside of the ones who did the killing?
    Kelly
  6. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Nov '05 04:09
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Why not just blame the human heart, human nature, why try to cast
    the blame outside of the ones who did the killing?
    Kelly
    Deep Blue?
  7. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    14 Nov '05 04:501 edit
    Bitch to dj; he's the one who said "God is moral by his own standards". You say that's a senseless thing to say but for some reason you don't address your comments to the one who said the senseless thing. Odd.
    "God is moral by his own standards" is not what I was referring to, hence I didn't adress dj.

Your comment is lacking understanding of the things involved. Gaining understanding isn't what you are after. The proof of this is how you redescribe my reaction to you: "Bitch to dj". It is neither a "bitch to dj", neither is it a "bitch" to you, to whom I was adressing my comment.

Marauder: "God is moral by his own standards". You say that's a senseless thing to say "

I didn't say that. If you think I did, please give me the quote where I said this.
  8. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    14 Nov '05 04:521 edit
    Originally posted by windmill
    The moral code and road map to God is Jesus.Noone is ever going to be as big as Jesus(even though some give that impression)and it's only after death that perfection is ever reached for any of us.Only He has the power to move me.

marauder: Willy go round in circles.

You think so ? Please, explain this.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree