1. Joined
    31 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 Jul '14 01:17
    King James Version
    ==================
    In Matthew 11 Jesus says. . .

Matthew 11: 28, 29
    Come unto me, all <i>ye</i> that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
  2. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    03 Jul '14 07:38
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    Grrrrreat. BibleBot is back. 😞😞😞
    Heh heh. When he rings the doorbell, just keep very quiet and leave the lights off. He'll go away in time.

Maybe...

After checking to see if the door is locked.
  3. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    03 Jul '14 07:49
    Originally posted by KingOnPoint
    King James Version
    ==================
    In Matthew 11 Jesus says. . .

Matthew 11: 28, 29
    Come unto me, all <i>ye</i> that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
    Contemporize, dude. Say rather: "Take my toke upon you, and learn of me; for I have weed and will fain share with the group this Friday night during happy hour at the pub."

I guarantee you will suddenly have more disciples than you'll know what to do with.
  4. Joined
    31 Jan '06
    Moves
    06 Jul '14 16:46
    Originally posted by Soothfast
    Contemporize, dude. Say rather: "Take my [b]toke upon you, and learn of me; for I have weed and will fain share with the group this Friday night during happy hour at the pub."

I guarantee you will suddenly have more disciples than you'll know what to do with.[/b]
    What good would it do to have disciples who are going to have a part in a 2nd death in a lake of fire? Will alcohol save them?

King James Version
    ==============
    Romans 8: 37-39
    Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree