...you just have to open your heart to receive His love 😉
    So his love is conditional.
  3. Joined
    07 Jan '05
    Moves
    28 Oct '05 14:20
    Originally posted by Starrman
    So his love is conditional.
    That sounded so hey, but no, that isnt what I ment.

I should of read it a second time...

God loves you... no matter what! 😉
  4. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    28 Oct '05 14:22
    Originally posted by Nicolaas

Lucky me, will he send me birthday cards and presents for Xmas? Or are we talking a more carnal kind of love?
  5. Joined
    07 Jan '05
    Moves
    28 Oct '05 14:27
    Lucky me, will he send me birthday cards and presents for Xmas? Or are we talking a more carnal kind of love?
    Are you a born again Christian and believe that Jesus has died on the cross to pay for our sins? Do you believe that God exists and and that He has created all things?

If you believe in this and you become a born again Christian, you will receive birthday cards and presents for christmas 😉
  6. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    28 Oct '05 14:35
    Are you a born again Christian and believe that Jesus has died on the cross to pay for our sins? Do you believe that God exists and and that He has created all things?

If you believe in this and you become a born again Christian, you will receive birthday cards and presents for christmas 😉
    Sadly no, I do/am not. Does this mean that god loves some people better than others?
  7. England
    Moves
    28 Oct '05 15:21
    Sadly no, I do/am not. Does this mean that god loves some people better than others?
    this life is for we to decide if we love him, then in the eternal life thouse rewards are given. as this life is short if we do not think of him why should he think of us in the eternal life. and as you asked yes he love jesus as jesus loved him, so he gave him the golden crown and the seal of heaven.
  8. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    28 Oct '05 15:27
    Originally posted by stoker
    this life is for we to decide if we love him, then in the eternal life thouse rewards are given. as this life is short if we do not think of him why should he think of us in the eternal life. and as you asked yes he love jesus as jesus loved him, so he gave him the golden crown and the seal of heaven.
    Are you this good at answering questions all the time? Wow, is that like being filled with the holy spirit and talking in tongues? Can I do that too if I let god love me.
  9. England
    Moves
    28 Oct '05 15:41
    Are you this good at answering questions all the time? Wow, is that like being filled with the holy spirit and talking in tongues? Can I do that too if I let god love me.
    well ive got to say first you brought a smile to my face, but i can`t take credit for my answer as ive read many books and the bible 4 times cover to cover so the terms i use are from prophets and saints. so if you let god love you then the answer has to be yes, but then he may give you some other gift.
  10. Subscriberwidget
    NowYouSeeIt
    NowYouDon't
    Moves
    28 Oct '05 15:451 edit
    😵 If you're really good StarryBoy, In Vino might send you the Backpack!!! From the new Tournament?

There are carnal posibilities there... eh what? Imagine a dark and stormy night? Your soul is in crisis... Once again you've put both feet firmly in the gaping yaw you call a mouth. 😀 Anguish! Ennui!!!

:'( Suddenly you remember the Word of God, tucked deep within the entrails of the snazzy Backpack you won from In Vino!!!! Plucking it out, you turn to Page 1 ~ In The Beginning - and all is well again....
  11. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    28 Oct '05 15:481 edit
    Originally posted by widget
    😵 If you're really good StarryBoy, In Vino might send you the Backpack!!! From the new Tournament?

There are carnal posibilities there... eh what? Imagine a dark and stormy night? Your soul is in crisis... Once again you've put both feet firmly in the gaping yaw you call a mouth. 😀 Anguish! Ennui!!!

:'( Suddenly you remember the Word of G ...[text shortened]... Vino!!!! Plucking it out, you turn to Page 1 ~ In The Beginning - and all is well again....
    And you accused me of spelling issues?

EDIT: Actually, out of interest, what's in the backpack?
  12. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    28 Oct '05 15:50
    Originally posted by stoker
    well ive got to say first you brought a smile to my face, but i can`t take credit for my answer as ive read many books and the bible 4 times cover to cover so the terms i use are from prophets and saints. so if you let god love you then the answer has to be yes, but then he may give you some other gift.
    What other gifts does he have? Is it like a shooting gallery stall, where I get to choose from a particular shelf? Or can I just ask him for something in particular?
  13. Subscriberwidget
    NowYouSeeIt
    NowYouDon't
    Moves
    28 Oct '05 16:08
    And you accused me of spelling issues?

EDIT: Actually, out of interest, what's in the backpack?
    See: http://www.geocities.com/douglas_sloan/Backpack_corkscrew.JPG

Within the Backpack - if we might transcend religious boundaries - the sound of one hand clappin' 😕

😲 Not to be too terribly confused with the stroke of one hand jivin' ~ Duh-duh-duh... Do that crazy handjive!
  14. Standard memberDavid C
    Flamenco Sketches
    Spain, in spirit
    Moves
    29 Oct '05 09:29
    ...you just have to open your heart to receive His love 😉
    Actually, Nic...'god' as you have come to define him in your life, does not exist. Religion is merely a expression of ideals and axioms that is inherent to the conciousness that we owe to the evolution of our species. Christianity, in particular, is a merely a surrogate for the worship of the one true creator, The Sun.

Do you agree?
  15. DonationPawnokeyhole
    Krackpot Kibitzer
    Right behind you...
    Moves
    29 Oct '05 10:121 edit

So God loves us unconditionally, eh?

He sometimes has a funny way of showing it.

Do you think that He loves the innocent children who died, were maimed, or who lost parents, in the recent earthquake in Pakistan?

Maybe you should write them a letter, explaining that, because you privately are assured of God's love, they should be too.

Perhaps you could write a draft here of what words that letter might contain, and add substance to your simple assertions of faith.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree