1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Nov '06 15:58
    Originally posted by jaywill
    [b]
    So your god f***ed up then didn't he!!!...in his infinite wisdom he made the mistake of thinking that if you give the proverbial candy to a baby...it won't eat it!

I don't look at it that way at all.

I think the two words "image" and "dominion" carry a positive connotation and a negative one. On one side man was created to expre ...[text shortened]... trend of the first man to charge God with the fault of man's poor choice.

Copycat.[/b]
    Your problem is you have your head so firmly up god's as s you don't live in the here and now, you cannot fully be alive, that is to say, to be here in the present without putting 99% of your mind in the past and future. Religious people are all like that, they can't take a crap without some reference to god. If there is a god, I feel quite sure it would not wish for the entire race of humanity to be blinded like that, I think it would say, go on with your own lives, you are here to learn about the universe, figure it all out, you don't need to have me so much in your minds you forget to live.
  2. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    13 Nov '06 20:562 edits
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Your problem is you have your head so firmly up god's as s you don't live in the here and now, you cannot fully be alive, that is to say, to be here in the present without putting 99% of your mind in the past and future. Religious people are all like that, they can't take a crap without some reference to god. If there is a god, I feel quite sure it would no ...[text shortened]... erse, figure it all out, you don't need to have me so much in your minds you forget to live.
    I have a firmer grasp of the day to day realities of life than you do. The Word became flesh and tabernacled among us. He lived a human life for the preparation to be our indwelling Savior.

No, I know God in traffic, at work, in the kitchen, in the bed room, in the bathroom. I know God's presence in a retirement home caring for my elderly parents. I know God's presence in dealing with teenage kids and raising my own children who are now in their mid twenties.

I know God's presence in watching my brother die of AIDS. I know God's presence in unemployment and in hardship.

You're a fool because you think our God is not firmly rooted in the here and now. Do you know your way out of having a filthy mind displayed in your speech here on this forum?

No, Jesus is still the Lord and Jesus is still the Victor. And one more petty little dying liar like you won't change that.
  3. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    13 Nov '06 21:263 edits
    At this time I will not research possible links to prove that syphillis was introduced into the human species by human / animal intercourse.

It is understandable for you to insist on links. But I don't want to just put links up for one another. I could just as easily insist that you provide supporting links.

I only said that I had heard of such a the t to align yourself with His intense desire and love to save man from these misfotunes?
    Now the creation was under Adam's deputy authority. The curse devoured the creation because of Adam's relinquishing his deputy authority assigned to him by God. Adam foolishly lost his divinely appointed deputy authority over creation and turned it and himself over to the authority of Satan.

Christ demonstrated His mastery over the Satanified creation by healing diseases, stopping the storms, stilling the destructive winds and waves, raising the dead, providing the food to those who lacked. He healed the sick. He rebuked the demonic spirits. These were the things of authority which He demonstrated that man had relinquished at the fall.

The creation groans in expectation of the revelation of the sons of God:

"For the anxious watching of the creation eagerly awaits the revelation of the sons of God. For the creation was made subject to vanity, not of its own will, but because of Him who subjected it, In hope that the creation itself will also be freed from the slavery of corruption into the freedom of the glory of the children of God. For we know that the whole creation groans and travails in pain together until now ..." (See Romans 8:19-22)

Adam was at the pinnicale of the creation. Satan was lurking outside ready to oppose God's eternal plan. And to save himself he pre-emptively deceived man away from the obedience which man should have had towards his Creator.

Listening to what you have spewed forth so far leads me to one question on a different topic that has always troubled me even into my adult-hood: Why didn't the Power Rangers use the f'in UltraZord straight away instead of just p;ssin about!!!

This is the all wise, all powerful god you're talking about and you're trying to sell us the idea that the only way to deal with satan is to put two humans on a planet and see what they do, and then screw them over big time for proving that his sh*te test of faith was completely un-sound?...Is that his great plan??? You'd have us worshipping an idiot???

I only said that I had heard of such a theory in the past. It was included as hearsay and it remains as hearsay.
    Everything you say is hearsay...in fact the bible is all lies, Harry the Hobgoblin tells us so (the only supreme deity) in the Hobgobble (the only source of truth)

Now the creation was under Adam's deputy authority. The curse devoured the creation because of Adam's relinquishing his deputy authority assigned to him by God. Adam foolishly lost his divinely appointed deputy authority over creation and turned it and himself over to the authority of Satan.

Christ demonstrated His mastery over the Satanified creation by healing diseases, stopping the storms, stilling the destructive winds and waves, raising the dead, providing the food to those who lacked. He healed the sick. He rebuked the demonic spirits. These were the things of authority which He demonstrated that man had relinquished at the fall.

So if you care for the elimination of disease, you should turn your life over to the Great Physician Jesus and pray for His speedy Second Coming. Which do you love more? Your case to accuse God? Or do you want to align yourself with His intense desire and love to save man from these misfotunes?

right...🙄 So all I have to do to not die from anthrax is praise jesus eh?....fool!
  4. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    13 Nov '06 21:42
    Originally posted by Agerg
    [b]Now the creation was under Adam's deputy authority. The curse devoured the creation because of Adam's relinquishing his deputy authority assigned to him by God. Adam foolishly lost his divinely appointed deputy authority over creation and turned it and himself over to the authority of Satan.

Christ demonstrated His mastery over the Satanified creation b ...[text shortened]...
    right...🙄 So all I have to do to not die from anthrax is praise jesus eh?....fool!
    I think you should employ more explicit profanity with ****s. It might just make you lame brain opinions have some appearance of strength.
  5. Joined
    07 Nov '06
    Moves
    13 Nov '06 21:461 edit
    Hmmmm I think OWNED is the only thing to say after that.

Agergs' post not jaywills.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Nov '06 23:29
    I have a firmer grasp of the day to day realities of life than you do. The Word became flesh and tabernacled among us. He lived a human life for the preparation to be our indwelling Savior.

No, I know God in traffic, at work, in the kitchen, in the bed room, in the bathroom. I know God's presence in a retirement home caring for my elderly parents. I kno ...[text shortened]... esus is still the Victor. And one more petty little dying liar like you won't change that.
    You still cannot live in the present without a constant referring to rituals involving religion. You cannot think about the future without prognosticating a wonderful re-union with a god. That taints the living in the present tense life you could live if you did not obsess with religion. You are so obsessive with it you cannot think for more than ten seconds about anything else without invoking some god thought.
    For instance, when I play with other musicians, I am for sure in the present and nothing enters into my mind but the music at hand. You on the other hand, finishing a piece of music if in fact you play at all, would undoubtedly thank the lord for letting yourself feel so close to god. So you couldn't ultimately do anything like that and live fully in the present, you have to constantly remind yourself how vile you are in god's eye and must do penatence or continuous prayer to get over your religiously derived overpowering sense of guilt at the shame of being human.
  7. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    13 Nov '06 23:502 edits
    Sonhouse, I think you are carrying on an argument with someone else. You need to find out who it is and continue.

You still cannot live in the present without a constant referring to rituals involving religion.

What rituals have I refered to? Whose rule is it that one may not refer to ritual in connection to daily life? Is that your arbitrary law that all must obey to come up to your standard of realism in daily living?

You cannot think about the future without prognosticating a wonderful re-union with a god.

There is no procrastinating a wonderful moment by moment union with God now. That is why the Apostle said "He who is joined to the Lord is one spirit" (1 Cor. 6:17) So I enjoy a wonderful "one spirit" joining with the Lord Jesus now.

"Abide in Me and I in you" (John 15:4) That is also a wonderful mutual oneness in abiding which we enjoy today.

So you don't know what you're talking about.

That taints the living in the present tense life you could live if you did not obsess with religion.

I would not live any other way except to seek to abide in the resurrected Christ. It is the best possible way I could have ever lived.

"The Lord be with your spirit. Grace be with you" (2 tim. 4:22) are the Apostle Paul's final words. So the Lord Jesus is presently with me today. And His grace is the daily enjoyment.

What do you have to offer which is superior? I'll take abiding in Christ and having Him abide in me any time over what man has to offer, which is vanities.

You are so obsessive with it you cannot think for more than ten seconds about anything else without invoking some god thought.

That would be glorious if I could be in touch with the risen Jesus without fail even for ten seconds.

"Abide in Me and I in you" is a wonderful way of enjoying Christ which I am still learning.

You may call love "obsession". But that is your warped sense of love between me and my Savior.

For instance, when I play with other musicians, I am for sure in the present and nothing enters into my mind but the music at hand. You on the other hand, finishing a piece of music if in fact you play at all, would undoubtedly thank the lord for letting yourself feel so close to god.

Funny analogy. I was a music composition major at one time and presently compose. I also play and teach music lessons. This one I have to think about a little.

Nice to see you're a musician. "Only God can create. I make music from music." - Igor Stravinsky

So you couldn't ultimately do anything like that and live fully in the present, you have to constantly remind yourself how vile you are in god's eye and must do penatence or continuous prayer to get over your religiously derived overpowering sense of guilt at the shame of being human

But I am not vile in God's eyes as I am clothed with Christ. "For as many as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ" (Gal. 3:27)

Christ is my legacy. Christ is my past. Christ is my glorious clothing before the Father. Christ is my present and my future and my eternity. The vileness has been put on the cross and left in the bottom of a grave. I have risen to walk in newness of life in Christ Jesus "the resurrection and the life"

If I trade the gospel for your philosophy what does it offer me? What do you have that can compare with Christ the Son of God?
  8. Playing with matches
    Moves
    13 Nov '06 23:592 edits
    You cannot think about the future without prognosticating a wonderful re-union with a god.

There is no procrastinating a wonderful moment by moment union with God now. That is why the Apostle said "He who is joined to the Lord is one spirit" (1 Cor. 6:17) So I enjoy a wonderful "one spirit" joining with the Lord Jesus now.

"A ...[text shortened]... neness in abiding which we enjoy today.

So you don't know what you're talking about.
    Prognosticate
    Main Entry: prog·nos·ti·cate
    Pronunciation: präg-'näs-t&-"kAt
    Function: transitive verb
    Inflected Form(s): -cat·ed; -cat·ing
    1 : to foretell from signs or symptoms : PREDICT
    2 : PRESAGE
    synonym see FORETELL
    - prog·nos·ti·ca·tive /-"kA-tiv/ adjective
    - prog·nos·ti·ca·tor /-"kA-t&r/ noun

For Christ sake, buy a dictionary or, at the very least, keep your illiterate blithering to yourself.
  9. Playing with matches
    Moves
    14 Nov '06 00:022 edits
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    You still cannot live in the present without a constant referring to rituals involving religion. You cannot think about the future without prognosticating a wonderful re-union with a god. That taints the living in the present tense life you could live if you did not obsess with religion. You are so obsessive with it you cannot think for more than ten second to get over your religiously derived overpowering sense of guilt at the shame of being human.
    Give up, arguing with morons only serves to make you look foolish. Why do you persist in wacking the hornets nest that is the Christian Coalition on RHP? Its a never ending merry go round of futility.
  10. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    14 Nov '06 00:04
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    Prognosticate
    Main Entry: prog·nos·ti·cate
    Pronunciation: präg-'näs-t&-"kAt
    Function: transitive verb
    Inflected Form(s): -cat·ed; -cat·ing
    1 : to foretell from signs or symptoms : PREDICT
    2 : PRESAGE
    synonym see FORETELL
    - prog·nos·ti·ca·tive /-"kA-tiv/ adjective
    - prog·nos·ti·ca·tor /-"kA-t&r/ noun

[b]For Christ sake, buy a dictionary or, at the very least, keep your illiterate blithering to yourself.
    [/b]
    Okay, misread. Prognosticate not procrastinate.
  11. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    14 Nov '06 00:06

What parted lovers never yearn to meet again?
  12. Playing with matches
    Moves
    14 Nov '06 00:12
    [b]You cannot think about the future without prognosticating a wonderful re-union with a god.

What parted lovers never yearn to meet again?[/b]
    ...and the hits just keep on coming.
  13. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    14 Nov '06 00:141 edit
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    ...and the hits just keep on coming.
    I do so like a man of few words.

"Buy a dictionary" and " ... and the hits just keep on coming".
  14. Cosmos
    Moves
    14 Nov '06 00:45

No, I know God in traffic, at work, in the kitchen, in the bed room, in the bathroom. I know God's presence in a retirement home caring for my elderly parents. I kno ...[text shortened]... esus is still the Victor. And one more petty little dying liar like you won't change that.
    "I know God's presence in watching my brother die of AIDS."

So God let your brother die of AIDS? That was nice of him, wasn't it?
  15. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    14 Nov '06 05:481 edit
    Originally posted by howardgee
    "I know God's presence in watching my brother die of AIDS."

So God let your brother die of AIDS? That was nice of him, wasn't it?
    You speak as a foolish person.

Maybe you better elaborte upon this little morsal of accusation. Now you want me to be bitter against God because my brother had a long time to consider his ways as he was dying of AIDS.

Should you also suggest that I think God is not nice because I had a flat tire this morning, or because my mother in law had a hernia, or my neighbor's house sale fell through?

Is your thinking that elementary? Is your thinking that I should use all misfortune under the sun as a reason to accuse God of being not nice?

You perhaps never graduated from Slander 101?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree