1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    06 Nov '11 21:06
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Nope .. nothing for you to apologise for.

Now if there is such a difference between what God wanted to say and what the writers wrote, then there is a big problem.

But first you have to have proof that this is the case. Can you prove that?
    I see a lot of proof all around me that there is something wrong with christianity.. From the 40 000+ denominations to "weekend christians".

You admit yourself there is a difference between what "God" wanted to say and what the writers wrote.

Bit early for me right now, I may think of a few more concrete examples later.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    08 Nov '11 18:39
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    You admit yourself there is a difference between what "God" wanted to say and what the writers wrote.
    He said "If".

If there is a difference, then there is a problem.

In order for the Bible to be the inerrant word of God, then there is no "If", meaning there is no difference between what God wanted to say and what the writers wrote.
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    08 Nov '11 18:45
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    He said "If".

In order for the Bible to be the inerrant word of God, then there is no "If", meaning there is no difference between what God wanted to say and what the writers wrote.
    Thanks for clearing that up .. well said.
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    08 Nov '11 22:25
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    He said "If".

And how exactly would you determine IF there was a difference?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree