1. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    22 Apr '06 01:55
    God Will Judge the Heathen

Recently, a respected preacher said that a man on an island, who had never heard of Jesus, will make it to Heaven because he had never been given a chance to reject the Savior. What about ten people on an island who have never heard the Gospel? Will they be saved without Jesus? Of course not. God will judge the heathen. He must, by nature. He will punish murderers, rapists, thieves, adulterers, and liars. Granted, being alone cuts the odds of violation of many of the Commandments, but we are sinners by nature. Lust, hatred, anger, greed, rebellion, and blasphemy don't need the presence of fellow creatures. The Bible tells us that all sin is primarily against God. So, being on an island doesn't mean that we will be free from God's wrath. Peace with God can only be found in Jesus Christ. There goes another minute. Gone forever. Go share your faith while you still have time.
  2. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    22 Apr '06 02:00
    Originally posted by RBHILL

Recently, a respected preacher said that a man on an island, who had never heard of Jesus, will make it to Heaven because he had never been given a chance to reject the Savior. What about ten people on an island who have never heard the Gospel? Will they be saved without Jesus? Of course not. God will judge the heathen. He must, ...[text shortened]... rist. There goes another minute. Gone forever. Go share your faith while you still have time.
    www.wimp.com/religious/

Your reaction please.
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    22 Apr '06 02:07

Recently, a respected preacher said that a man on an island, who had never heard of Jesus, will make it to Heaven because he had never been given a chance to reject the Savior. What about ten people on an island who have never heard the Gospel? Will they be saved without Jesus? Of course not. God will judge the heathen. He must, ...[text shortened]... rist. There goes another minute. Gone forever. Go share your faith while you still have time.
    I wish you and your prick God would be gone forever.
  4. Joined
    01 Nov '05
    Moves
    22 Apr '06 02:12

Just because the man on the island hadn't rejected Christ, doesn't mean he had embraced and loved him either, which would constitute a bar from heaven.
    Christian Contradiction No. 9,345,875,453,675 ...and 70
  5. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    22 Apr '06 02:152 edits
    Originally posted by Bromage
    Just because the man on the island hadn't rejected Christ, doesn't mean he had embraced and loved him either, which would constitute a bar from heaven.
    Christian Contradiction No. 9,345,875,453,675 ...and 70
    No such thing as a Contradiction in the Bible.
    The Devil has you blinded from the Truth.

Only until someone shows you the Truth and you accept it then you can see the truth.
    Romans 10:14-15

Peace out, be back Monday.
  6. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Moves
    22 Apr '06 02:46
    No such thing as a Contradiction in the Bible.
    The Devil has you blinded from the Truth.

Only until someone shows you the Truth and you accept it then you can see the truth.
    Romans 10:14-15

Peace out, be back Monday.
    You are, hands down, the best impersonator of a crazy Evangelical I've ever heard. You had me going there for awhile.
  7. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    22 Apr '06 03:21

RB, I think God has called you to visit islanders all over the globe. Go forth, my son. There are people out there that need to hear the message!
  8. Joined
    24 Apr '05
    Moves
    22 Apr '06 04:15

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

9. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    22 Apr '06 04:46
    He will punish murderers, rapists, thieves, adulterers, and liars.
    Its about freaking time! How about starting with all those murderers, rapists, thieves, adulterers, and liars that hide behind Jesus. Or are those that swear loyalty to the White Christ exempt?
  10. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    22 Apr '06 06:22

This is so confused and ridiculous.

Where did you copy it from?
  11. Joined
    23 Sep '05
    Moves
    22 Apr '06 08:192 edits
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    www.wimp.com/religious/

Your reaction please.
    ***** *** '****** *** ****** ******** '**** '****'' '***** '***!
  12. Joined
    21 Oct '04
    Moves
    23 Apr '06 02:48
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    www.wimp.com/religious/

Your reaction please.
    ROFL
  13. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    23 Apr '06 03:441 edit
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    RB, I think God has called you to visit islanders all over the globe. Go forth, my son. There are people out there that need to hear the message!
    I suggest he start with this group.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sentinelese

They drove off a helicopter with nothing but bow and arrow.
  14. Subscriberwidget
    NowYouSeeIt
    NowYouDon't
    Moves
    23 Apr '06 03:53
    Originally posted by LemonJello
    I think March was one of the rainiest months on record. In that month alone, I saw no fewer than 4 rainbows... He's such a swell God!!
    What a succinct analogy! 😀 My heart knows no boundaries. My island has no docks.
  15. Forgotten
    Moves
    23 Apr '06 04:10

Preach it brotha Arby.
    Amen

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree