hahahahahahaha
  2. Forgotten
    Moves
    23 Apr '06 06:016 edits
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Hahaha
    hahahahaha
    hahahahahahaha
    Now come on shavi,that means this precher keeps "willy" at home .
  3. Joined
    01 Nov '05
    Moves
    23 Apr '06 09:32
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    No such thing as a Contradiction in the Bible.
    The Devil has you blinded from the Truth.

Only until someone shows you the Truth and you accept it then you can see the truth.
    Romans 10:14-15

Peace out, be back Monday.
    Just finished chatting with God. He said you should stop whacking off because you're just 150 tugs from going blind.
    Oh, he also told me that "No such thing as Contradiction in the Bible" is officially the funniest joke ever contrived, before admitting himself that he doesn't even exits.
    No arguing with the big guy. Peace out.
  4. Joined
    23 Sep '05
    Moves
    23 Apr '06 09:36
    Originally posted by Bromage
    Oh, he also told me [...], before admitting himself that he doesn't even exits.
    Aaaaw, and you started out so well. I actually enjoyed your post to begin with.
  5. Joined
    28 Aug '05
    Moves
    23 Apr '06 09:481 edit
    God Will Judge the Heathen

Recently, a respected preacher said that a man on an island, who had never heard of Jesus, will make it to Heaven because he had never been given a chance to reject the Savior. What about ten people on an island who have never heard the Gospel? Will they be saved without Jesus? Of course not. God will judge the heathen. He must, rist. There goes another minute. Gone forever. Go share your faith while you still have time.
    Study what this paragraph that I'm replying to says and what extraction seems to emerge.....religion and god were and are used as a social form of control.....Don't sin or you will be punished....it's a way are inserting an internal social conscious
  6. Joined
    01 Nov '05
    Moves
    24 Apr '06 04:28
    Originally posted by stocken
    Aaaaw, and you started out so well. I actually enjoyed your post to begin with.
    So sorry to disappoint you. Maybe someday I'll write a sequel with a better ending.
  7. Joined
    23 Sep '05
    Moves
    24 Apr '06 07:04
    Originally posted by Bromage
    So sorry to disappoint you. Maybe someday I'll write a sequel with a better ending.
    Yeees, I'm happy to have people oblige me.
  8. Standard memberOmnislash
    Digital Blasphemy
    Omnipresent
    Moves
    24 Apr '06 09:57
    I see little, if anything, has changed during my absence.

Pity.
  9. Standard memberDavid C
    Flamenco Sketches
    Spain, in spirit
    Moves
    24 Apr '06 13:55
    Originally posted by Omnislash

Pity.
    What were you expecting? That someone might start taking RBHILL seriously?

Funny, that.
  10. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    24 Apr '06 16:53
    Originally posted by Omnislash

Pity.
    Some things never change. Christians prostelytizing with threats of damnation is one of them.
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Apr '06 02:391 edit
    God Will Judge the Heathen

Recently, a respected preacher said that a man on an island, who had never heard of Jesus, will make it to Heaven because he had never been given a chance to reject the Savior. What about ten people on an island who have never heard the Gospel? Will they be saved without Jesus? Of course not. God will judge the heathen. He must, rist. There goes another minute. Gone forever. Go share your faith while you still have time.
    You christians have a huge perceptual problem with that line
    God WILL judge the heathen.
    Shows right off you have no concept of what you are talking about.
    Will Judge. Think about that phrase. Its like, I am going to poison this little baby because I get the insurance money. So you say,
    GOD WILL JUDGE YOU. Hmm. God, being the omnipotent being you proclaim it to be, admit to the attribute of such a god as being everywhere and everywhen, full knowledge of time and space, due to the (according to you) fact that this god exists out of time and space therefore looks at our life like a movie editor looks at a film and knows all the frames at once. So where do you get off, god WILL judge such and such? God, in the attributes you give it, knows the whole movie about such and such an act already, like as if such and such an act were some kind of 4 dimensional statue known by this god way before, during and after the fact which all happens with such and such a duration. Duration to a god like that would not be part of its inventory of tricks, if it KNOWS the outcome of everything, it had already judged the act when the universe was born. Of course christians put a god in their own image and thus limit what you think possible for such a being. You think, for instance, god made man in "his" own "image". Well thats nice. Ah, god has skin. Hmm. If god is everywhere at once then there is no differance between the outside of this god and the inside, so just where do you find its skin? Like I said before, your christian ideas are built up on such arrogant lies, its hard to believe anyone could fall for your absolute BS.
  12. Standard memberOmnislash
    Digital Blasphemy
    Omnipresent
    Moves
    25 Apr '06 05:43
    Originally posted by Ullr
    Some things never change. Christians prostelytizing with threats of damnation is one of them.
    In the group sense, I believe you are right.

I wonder to myself, is it simply human nature to proselytize our perceptions? Perhaps. Regardless, it is so and can be seen as much. All we mere mortals can do is discern for our individual selves.
  13. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    25 Apr '06 12:56

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

14. Joined
    18 Mar '06
    Moves
    27 Apr '06 08:39
    perhaps the greatest failure is to make the distingtion between mysticism and spirituality. It is here that not only the world is mistaken but christiandom is decieved.
    when we speak of cain, we think immedediately of his act of murder, born of jealousy and malice. but there is another side to remember, and we must be fair to Cain or we mis the whole point. Cain did not exclude or ignore God. He acknowledged God, and build an altar to God. Cain worshipped with his whole aesthetic sence, and murdered his brother-that's religion
    Christiandom is largely reconized in this sence, its architecture, its ritual, its music, its adornment, its lighting or lack of lighting, iits tone, its atmosphere, its vestments and so forth. But cain did not get through to God, and neider did the jews. all religions have this soulish feature in common more or less. it is here the fatal blunder is made by many religious ppl who contend that other religions, which are undoubtedly devout and sincere, should not be interfered with, but the good in them, they say, should be reconized and eccepted.
    Simplicity may give God a chance, but it is not necessarily spiritual. How near to the truth in preception and interpretation can the mystical go? What wonderful things can the imagination see? Even in relation to the bible what trills of amazement, and ecstasy, can be shot through an audience or congregation by a "soul master." But it all may be false world with no devine and eternal issues. What a artificial world we live in. and the trgedy in this melodrama is that it is real life to so many. The soul world is the devils imatation. How Saten must laugh behind his mask. Oh, for reality, the reality of the eternal.
    while a cultured soul with a keen sence of the beautiful and the sublime is immeasurably preferable to a sorid one, it is not necessarily proof that such a person has a living knowlage of God as a person, or that he has been born again. THE SOUL REALM IS A COMPLEX AND DANGEOUS ONE. IT CAN TAKE PPL OUT OF THEIR DEPTHS, BUT THEN LAND THEM IN MORAL, MENTAL AND PHYSICAL RUIN WITH ALL HOPE GONE. IF YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW GOD THEN READ PSALM 46V10
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Apr '06 08:44

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree