1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    02 Jul '13 20:57
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Well, I just hope you start using your common sense instead of depending on the Watchtower for your propaganda.

The Instructor
    What a work of art.

You admit you don't have all the answers and many times you admit it's your opinion or you think it is this or that or it could be, or who knows? Is that the way God wants us to be when speaking about him, his son and his Bible?
    The scripture says we have to be equipped for every good work and in our knowledge of his word the Bible if we are going to represent him.
    The first thing we have to know is who is God? Do you?
    Not according to the trinity belief you have.
    Do you know who Jesus is?
    Not according to the trinity belief you have.
    Do you understand what the holy spirit is?
    Well you get the point here......

Until you ever realize you cannot do this on your own and stop mixing up all the beliefs you've absorbed over the years and picked and choose what sounds good as in "tickling your ears kind of good", you'll keep missing the truth and "will always be searching but never finding".
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 Jul '13 02:53
    Originally posted by galveston75
    What a work of art.

You admit you don't have all the answers and many times you admit it's your opinion or you think it is this or that or it could be, or who knows? Is that the way God wants us to be when speaking about him, his son and his Bible?
    The scripture says we have to be equipped for every good work and in our knowledge of his word the B ...[text shortened]... f good", you'll keep missing the truth and "will always be searching but never finding".
    Well, it is clear that you don't know who is God. It is clear you do not honor the Son of God as you honor the Father. It is also clear you do not know who is the Holy Spirit, because you ask about what is the Holy Spirit.

The Instructor

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree