1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    11 Jun '10 09:18
    Now whether its just linguistical differences or whatever, I have percieved a "power behind things". I just had to come clean on this after siding with both Black Beetle and Vishna on this subject.
    How far back this power goes, I don't know. No idea.
    I expect Black Beetle to scald me from a great height, but I saw what I saw.

I clearly saw human forms appear in a bar,(for example), and proceed to move things about and then leave. On the same night they "made" me trip in front of some pretty girls. Funny stuff.

Now clearly these "human forms" didn't pay to get into this nightclub. They weren't apparent to the pretty girls. Or my friends .But they could influence things on my level.
    This was some 12 years ago. I dont care what any of you say-they were there.

Like I say-perhaps its just the language but I'm trying to be honest here.

Craps pretty stuffed up.
  2. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    11 Jun '10 10:36
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Now whether its just linguistical differences or whatever, I have percieved a "power behind things". I just had to come clean on this after siding with both Black Beetle and Vishna on this subject.

I clearly saw human ...[text shortened]... ps its just the language but I'm trying to be honest here.

Craps pretty stuffed up.
    Vision is impaired, strive to restore it. Identify the conditioned mind with seed-essence itself, for seed-essence is neither lost not wasted in actuality as the one you described. Turn your eyes inwards and see yourself -what do you see?
    😵
  3. Cape Town
    Moves
    11 Jun '10 11:05
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    to twhite head

if thats your perception of things, well then thats your perception of things.

cheers vishvahetu
    Quite so. But my perception is based on a sound foundation of science. Yours is based on goobly gook.
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    11 Jun '10 11:14
    Originally posted by black beetle
    Vision is impaired, strive to restore it. Identify the conditioned mind with seed-essence itself, for seed-essence is neither lost not wasted in actuality as the one you described. Turn your eyes inwards and see yourself -what do you see?
    😵
    An empty "lump"
  5. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    11 Jun '10 11:40
    An empty "lump"
    No. This product of yours is solely leakage of the awakening mind and it obscures the unchanging light because it is slaying your perfected nature. Since there is no superior presence to whom such a crime can be acknowledged and thus atoned, you create karma resulting as that of the Avichi Hell.

😵
  6. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Jun '10 11:50
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Quite so. But my perception is based on a sound foundation of science. Yours is based on goobly gook.
    to twhitehead

so your perception based on science, has it that there is no power behind anything.

cheers vishvahetu
  7. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Jun '10 11:56

I clearly saw human ...[text shortened]... ps its just the language but I'm trying to be honest here.

Craps pretty stuffed up.
    to karoly aczel

no, your not going crazy.

It is a fact that, unembodied spirits, wander the earth, i have had contact a number of times with them,

cheers vishvahetu
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    11 Jun '10 12:06
    No. This product of yours is solely leakage of the awakening mind and it obscures the unchanging light because it is slaying your perfected nature. Since there is no superior presence to whom such a crime can be acknowledged and thus atoned, you create karma resulting as that of the Avichi Hell.

Vision is impaired, strive to restore it. Identify the ...[text shortened]... ctuality as the one you described. Turn your eyes inwards and see yourself -what do you see?
    😵
    (*sigh*)...nothing here. Not even a "lump" ,not even a thought of anything resmbling a "lump".Thank you🙂
  9. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    11 Jun '10 12:08
    (*sigh*)...nothing here. Not even a "lump" ,not even a thought of anything resmbling a "lump".Thank you🙂
    I thank you too.

I bow
    😵
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    11 Jun '10 12:11
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    to karoly aczel

no, your not going crazy.

It is a fact that, unembodied spirits, wander the earth, i have had contact a number of times with them,

cheers vishvahetu
    These "dudes" were not wandering-they had a purpose.
    Purpose on that night: stuff up my night, in a grand plan to stuff up my life as I knew it, smiling at me the whole way, but never(seemingly) worried about what may happen to me.
    Or at least thats how it felt.
    That was in Fortitude Valley about 12 years ago.
    Totally screwed me.
    Not crazy, but still lonely.
    Saw back.
    Cheers, friend of all et's, Charlie 🙂
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    11 Jun '10 12:12
    I thank you too.

I bow
    😵
    I bow 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree