Gosnell Case Exposes Anti-Christian Mass Media

Gosnell Case Exposes Anti-Christian Mass Media

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
16 Apr 13
1 edit

It appears that this unlicensed abortion doctor only got caught because of the death of a woman following a botched abortion at his office, along with the deaths of seven babies who, were born alive following illegal late-term abortions and were then killed with scissors. This unlicensed abortion doctor is alleged to have been performing over 1,000 abortions a year illegally, however this can not be proved because there is no records.

"I am aware that abortion is a hot-button topic,” said District Attorney Seth Williams. “But as district attorney, my job is to carry out the law. A doctor who knowingly and systematically mistreats female patients, to the point that one of them dies in his so-called care, commits murder under the law. A doctor who cuts into the necks severing the spinal cords of living, breathing babies, who would survive with proper medical attention, is committing murder under the law.”

Z

Moves
16 Apr 13

Originally posted by checkbaiter
No, what you say is not true, his point was the bias. It does not compare with many of the other news articles.
are you seriously considering that a psychopath who murders children is the poster boy for pro abortionists? the abortionists themselves wouldn't let him join their club.

and again, fmf has looked in the matter and found it HAS been covered suficiently. what do you want? several weeks non-stop coverage? a live broadcast of the trial? opinions from kanye west? what do you want specifically?

Z

Moves
16 Apr 13

Originally posted by sumydid
No, the story did *not* receive "normal attention," unless you are willing to say that the new normal is to ignore serial killers on trial. I went far enough, comparing this story to what IS popular (Jodi Arias' brutal slaying of her boyfriend and the actions of serial killers in the past). The media is infatuated with gruesome, shocking stories and they k ...[text shortened]... s another story, and it's coming, so get out your popcorn and watch it unfold.
let's just call it your opinion, and just like an ashole, you are entitled to one.

i wasted too much time already arguing a point that fmf already argued in the first 2 posts of this thread. if you want more coverage of a grizzly story (because it would make tremendous good repeating the same event over and over again), petition whoever you think didn't show this story the attention it deserves.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
16 Apr 13

Originally posted by Zahlanzi
are you seriously considering that a psychopath who murders children is the poster boy for pro abortionists? the abortionists themselves wouldn't let him join their club.

and again, fmf has looked in the matter and found it HAS been covered suficiently. what do you want? several weeks non-stop coverage? a live broadcast of the trial? opinions from kanye west? what do you want specifically?
How about that psychopath who murdered those school children and teacher? It appears to me he has become a poster boy for those Liberal/Progressives that wish to band guns or control guns. However, I don't see any effort at all by them to band scissors or control scissors. They seem to be trying to ignore this case of the psycho scissor murderer.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
16 Apr 13

Originally posted by RJHinds
How about that psychopath who murdered those school children and teacher? It appears to me he has become a poster boy for those Liberal/Progressives that wish to band guns or control guns. However, I don't see any effort at all by them to band scissors or control scissors. They seem to be trying to ignore this case of the psycho scissor murderer.
You have been watching too many stupid movies. Show me the story of the serial scissor murders.

Z

Moves
16 Apr 13

Originally posted by sonhouse
You have been watching too many stupid movies. Show me the story of the serial scissor murders.
It was horrible!!!!! he came out of nowhere, a military grade pair of scissors in one hand, and a custom pair of scissors in the other, jury-rigged from a hair-stylist scissors and a kindergarten type pair of scissors.

he started snipping left and right, while the crowd screamed and cowered in corners. at one point his scissors jammed and he got a pair of nail clippers out and continued to snip. security was helpless before him because those damn liberals took away their guns.

it was hours before the madman finally had enough bloodshed, and with a crazy look in his eyes, turned the nail clippers against him and took his own life.

grizzled police officers who wish to remain anonymous have described this to be the greatest massacre since the great paper cut of 2011.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
16 Apr 13
3 edits

I am not referring to Edward Scissorhands or any other movie. I am talking about this psychopathic and unlicensed abortion doctor, who is reported to have used scissors to kill all those babies. I am not for banning or controlling scissors, but for banning abortions by law and punishing all that violate that law. I believe we should not wait until it becomes clearly murder as in this case to prosecute the killers. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
16 Apr 13

Originally posted by RJHinds
I am not referring to Edward Scissorhands or any other movie. I am talking about this psychopathic and unlicensed abortion doctor, who is reported to have used scissors to kill all those babies. I am not for banning or controlling scissors, but for banning abortions by law and punishing all that violate that law. I believe we should not wait until it beco ...[text shortened]... rder as in this case to prosecute the killers. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
Er, scissors are used to cut bandages, not stab people. Abortion clinics may use scalpels and such but those are knives, not scissors. You seem to be paranoid as well as clueless.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
16 Apr 13

Er, scissors are used to cut bandages, not stab people. Abortion clinics may use scalpels and such but those are knives, not scissors. You seem to be paranoid as well as clueless.
Dr. Kermit Gosnell, a Philadelphia doctor, his wife and eight other suspects are now under arrest following a grand jury investigation.

Gosnell faces eight counts of murder in the deaths of a woman following a botched abortion at his office, along with the deaths of seven babies who, prosecutors allege, were born alive following illegal late-term abortions and were then killed with scissors, reports CBS affiliate KYW.

Gosnell "induced labor, forced the live birth of viable babies in the sixth, seventh, eighth month of pregnancy and then killed those babies by cutting into the back of the neck with scissors and severing their spinal cord," Williams said.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20028896-504083.html

s
Aficionado of Prawns

Not of this World

Moves
17 Apr 13

Read up on the subject. You are the one who is completely clueless.

What is it with you lot? Just run off at the mouth, insulting other people, not having the slightest notion that you don't even know what you're talking about.

F

Moves
17 Apr 13

What is it with you lot? Just run off at the mouth, insulting other people, not having the slightest notion that you don't even know what you're talking about.
Interesting you should say this. Do you feel that you yourself haven't been "insulting other people" on this thread?

s
Aficionado of Prawns

Not of this World

Moves
17 Apr 13
3 edits

By the way, I was notified today that the mainstream media has picked up the story, under intense pressure and shame for having ignored it.

They can't change history though. The fact is, their coverage, in comparison with non-mainstream media organizations, was and still is relatively NIL.

CBS stands alone as the one organization that put the story on TV (briefly and just once) before politicians, celebrities, and other media organizations brought their efforts to light and shamed them for it. No other mainstream media organizations covered the story, other than a scant few internet blog op-eds and back-page articles.

What this Gosnell did is easily just as gruesome, heinous, and evil as what the Boston bomber did. The Boston bomber killed 3. Gosnell killed 7 that we know about and probably killed dozens if not hundreds. The Boston bomber will receive constant, nonstop, mainstream media coverage for at least 48 hours straight and then plenty after that. Gosnell got relatively nil.

All the cynics and critics out there are just taking the opposite stance on this because they enjoy being hostile and difficult. Shouting from across the world about proving me wrong because The UK Telegraph and the Huffington Post wrote a couple of internet articles about Gosnell. They dare not look further into this for fear of me being right, and for fear of spending more than a couple of mouse clicks' time on an issue that they really don't give a damn about anyway.

F

Moves
17 Apr 13

By the way, I was notified today that the mainstream media has picked up the story, under intense pressure and shame for having ignored it.

They can't change history though. The fact is, their coverage, in comparison with non-mainstream media organizations, was and still is relatively NIL.

CBS stands alone as the one organization that put the story on ...[text shortened]... n a couple of mouse clicks' time on an issue that they really don't give a damn about anyway.
In such an utterly gruesome case as this, it's a pity that you tried to tie it to your own hyperbole and, as one other poster described it, demagoguery. I personally think you should not have stated such a blatant falsehood in your OP, and instead treated this shocking multiple murder with some modicum of decency.

s
Aficionado of Prawns

Not of this World

Moves
17 Apr 13

Originally posted by FMF
Interesting you should say this. Do you feel that you yourself [b] haven't been "insulting other people" on this thread?[/b]
Nope. You got the backlash you deserved after insinuating that I'm a liar.

That's another well-known tactic on the part of you and your kind. Rattle someone's cage with carefully phrased statements filled with innuendo, and then pounce on the guy when he reacts---putting on the whole "What? Who? Me? I didn't do anything!" façade.

Oh, I can't wait. Here comes the usual, "I challenge you to prove I've been anything but cordial, upstanding, and relevant in my responses to your patently false claims!" Just don't forget to look down your nose as you type the words.

F

Moves
17 Apr 13
1 edit

Nope. You got the backlash you deserved after insinuating that I'm a liar.

That's another well-known tactic on the part of you and your kind. Rattle someone's cage with carefully phrased statements filled with innuendo, and then pounce on the guy when he reacts---putting on the whole "What? Who? Me? I didn't do anything!" façade.

Oh, I can't wait. ently false claims!" Just don't forget to look down your nose as you type the words.
You OP claimed "...the US Mainstream Media is COMPLETELY silent on the issue. The case has been completely "blacked out" so as to keep the public from knowing about it." Turns out this was not true. You used the word "completely" twice in the OP. You even capitalized it. You used it again further down the same page even after it had been demonstrated to you that your claim was not true. I cannot be responsible for the fact that this makes you uncomfortable.