1. Standard membersumydid
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Not of this World
    Moves
    14 Apr '13 02:141 edit
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Context matters, especially in the arena of public debate. Question: Should The 4th Estate Risk Even the Perception of Impropriety? If 'yes', would "extenuating circumstances" and/or "gravity of the issue" become the exception rationale? If 'No', would those able men and women occupying highrise media corner offices muster the courage to risk plummeting ...[text shortened]... formed citizen/broad demographic base]? If 'Neither', speak up; you're among friends.
    What in the world are you talking about? Can you dumb it down for me?
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Apr '13 02:15
    Originally posted by sumydid
    The mainstream media is completely silent on the issue.
    No it isn't, as has been demonstrated to you.
  3. Standard membersumydid
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Not of this World
    Moves
    14 Apr '13 02:16
    Originally posted by FMF
    Did FOX News have anybody in the media box at the court room? This question addresses the substance of your claims.
    You are trying to challenge the entire thread with a technicality. You'd make a good bottom-feeding lawyer. Meanwhile, you are revealing yourself once again, to be a 2-bit troll.
  4. Standard membersumydid
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Not of this World
    Moves
    14 Apr '13 02:161 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    No it isn't, as has been demonstrated to you.
    No it hasn't. You are wrong. Do your own research rather than a simple click of your mouse on Google. Read up on it. Challenge the merits of the article I posted, which I merely summarized.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Apr '13 02:19
    You are trying to challenge the entire thread with a technicality. You'd make a good bottom-feeding lawyer. Meanwhile, you are revealing yourself once again, to be a 2-bit troll.
    You have twice claimed that the media box at the court room is empty. You have also claimed that among "the only diligent followers of this story" has been FOX News. Why do you think they have no one on the media box at the court room covering the trial?
  6. Standard membersumydid
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Not of this World
    Moves
    14 Apr '13 02:23
    Originally posted by FMF
    You have twice claimed that the media box at the court room is empty. You have also claimed that among "the only diligent followers of this story" has been FOX News. Why do you think they have no one on the media box at the court room covering the trial?
    More derailing. Your trolling tactics are glaringly obvious. I'll answer all your questions with questions until you stop. I'm sorry I have to treat you like a child, but you're behaving like one.

What are *you* suggesting? That the picture taken of an empty press box means that FOX News isn't covering the story?
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Apr '13 02:26
    What are *you* suggesting? That the picture taken of an empty press box means that FOX News isn't covering the story?
    If a photograph of an empty press box is some kind of "evidence" against the media in general why doesn't it also count against FOX News that they are not there?
  8. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    14 Apr '13 02:27
    One story from each organization does not constitute following the story. And yes I research before I post.

I didn't conjure up my story out of thin air. Did you actually click the link *I* supplied? Do *you* do any research before you spout off?

Even multiple politicians in this country acknowledge the truth of what I've said. So again, do your *own* research, hypocrite.
    One story from each organization does not constitute following the story. And yes I research before I post.

Let me see, in your mind just because someone on an online forum only posts one story from each organization, it logically follows that each organization published one and only one story.

Fascinating. This explains a lot.

BTW, looks like CBS has a number of stories:
    http://www.cbsnews.com/crimesider/?keyword=kermit+gosnell

Is that an example of the quality of research you do before you post?

Also, I notice that you neglected to address the following:
    What exactly shows the mass media as "anti-Christian"?
  9. Standard membersumydid
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Not of this World
    Moves
    14 Apr '13 02:28
    Originally posted by FMF
    You have twice claimed that the media box at the court room is empty.
    Has anyone ever noticed that FMF never claims anything? All he does is ask questions loaded with innuendo, and troll. The reason he never claims anything is so that no one can turn the tables on him and call his claims into question.

It's really sad. It's sad that the actual issue in the OP can't be discussed because we have a troll who's trying to cast the character of the poster into question, and try to paint the whole story as a lie because of a couple of irrelevant, out of context, technicalities.

You should be reported for your incessant harassing and trolling, FMF. However, your efforts are just slippery enough since you phrase everything in the form of a question and leave it to the recipients of your attacks, and the readers, to connect the dots. You may think your slick, but some of us have been around long enough to see this before and we know it for what it is.

Is it coincidental or not, that the so-called "crafty" and "beguiling" serpent in the bible always framed his attacks in the form of questions?
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Apr '13 02:30
    Has anyone ever noticed that FMF never claims anything?
    I have unequivocally claimed and demonstrated that what seems to be your OP's central claim is clearly untrue.
  11. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    14 Apr '13 02:311 edit
    Has anyone ever noticed that FMF never claims anything? All he does is ask questions loaded with innuendo, and troll. The reason he never claims anything is so that no one can turn the tables on him and call his claims into question.

It's really sad. It's sad that the actual issue in the OP can't be discussed because we have a troll who's trying to cas and "beguiling" serpent in the bible always framed his attacks in the form of questions?
    Seems like this a long-winded way of saying that you have no reasonable responses to FMFs questions.

BTW, I responded to your response to me a couple of posts up.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Apr '13 02:33
    It's really sad. It's sad that the actual issue in the OP can't be discussed because we have a troll who's trying to cast the character of the poster into question, and try to paint the whole story as a lie because of a couple of irrelevant, out of context, technicalities.
    But it is being discussed - although you seem to want to discuss me instead. The fact that your claim that "...the US Mainstream Media is COMPLETELY silent on the issue. The case has been completely "blacked out" so as to keep the public from knowing about it" is false is not a "technicality", nor is it "irrelevant".
  13. Standard membersumydid
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Not of this World
    Moves
    14 Apr '13 02:34
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    [b]One story from each organization does not constitute following the story. And yes I research before I post.

Let me see, in your mind just because someone on an online forum only posts one story from each organization, it logically follows that each organization published one and only one story.

Fascinating. This explains a lot.

BTW, looks ...[text shortened]... address the following:
    What exactly shows the mass media as "anti-Christian"?
    [/b]
    You posted a total of 9 internet blog articles, with the most recent one being March 19th.

That does not refute my claim in any way. CBS is a major TV network. Dumping this story into an internet blog that the mainstream doesn't read, actually defines what a media blackout is all about. The context of being "completely silent" on the issue is, major TV networks are not putting it out there on TV; major newspapers--if they report on it at all--are burying it in the back pages.

Again, if I'm wrong, then so are countless others, politicians, celebrities, and Conservative News Organizations. Did you read my article? I thought not.
  14. Standard membersumydid
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Not of this World
    Moves
    14 Apr '13 02:351 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    But it [b]is being discussed - although you seem to want to discuss me instead. [/b]
    Nice try. You're the one that immediately called my integrity into question. Why do you derail threads, question the character of the authors of the OPs, and then play the victim card when they focus their attention on you? Do you do this unwittingly or intentionally?
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Apr '13 02:37
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    Seems like this a long-winded way of saying that you [sumydid] have no reasonable responses to FMFs questions.
    So it would seem.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree