1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Oct '18 11:14
    @kellyjay said
    I am not even asking you for your opinion.
    Why did you address this to me then:

it could be in the hundreds or thousands, who 
    knows does either number seem okay to you?

That's you not asking me for my opinion, is it?
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Oct '18 11:15
    @kellyjay said
    You need to prove crimes for a conviction simply accusing someone is not enough.
    You simply accusing Gosnell is not enough?
  3. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    24 Oct '18 11:19
    @fmf said
    You've read my personal testimony about abortion twice within the last seven days and yet you still ask questions as if you have the memory of a goldfish.
    The irony here is that he didn't ask you a question.
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    24 Oct '18 11:28
    @fmf said
    You simply accusing Gosnell is not enough?
    That is correct accusations are not enough for a conviction even mine.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Oct '18 11:32
    @kellyjay said
    I am not even asking you for your opinion.
    Why did you ask for my opinion then?
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    24 Oct '18 14:25
    @fmf said
    Why did you ask for my opinion then?
    You engage me in conversation feel free to share or not.
  7. Germany
    Moves
    24 Oct '18 15:28
    @kellyjay said
    How many they could prove and charge him with is not the same as how many
    he been killing the same way for years upon years.
    Perhaps not. Perhaps other serial killers have killed more than what they have been charged with. With the information we have at hand, however, the conclusion that Gosnell is "America's Biggest Serial Killer" is not likely to be accurate.
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    24 Oct '18 15:37
    @kazetnagorra said
    Perhaps not. Perhaps other serial killers have killed more than what they have been charged with. With the information we have at hand, however, the conclusion that Gosnell is "America's Biggest Serial Killer" is not likely to be accurate.
    You know of any that have possibly killed hundreds or thousands?
  9. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    24 Oct '18 16:502 edits
    When it comes to those KJ agrees with and likes such as Kavanaugh and Trump, KJ bends over backwards to defend them regardless of whatever evidence there is.

When it come to those KJ disagrees with and dislikes such as the Clintons and Gosnell, KJ makes them out to be the worst of the worst regardless of whatever evidence there is.

Interesting that. But not at all surprising given his posting history.
  10. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    24 Oct '18 17:35
    @thinkofone said
    When it comes to those KJ agrees with and likes such as Kavanaugh and Trump, KJ bends over backwards to defend them regardless of whatever evidence there is.

When it come to those KJ disagrees with and dislikes such as the Clintons and Gosnell, KJ makes them out to be the worst of the worst regardless of whatever evidence there is.

Interesting that. But not at all surprising given his posting history.
    Take a good long look in the mirror sunshine. Pretty much your debating style to a tee.
  11. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    24 Oct '18 17:54
    @dj2becker said
    Take a good long look in the mirror sunshine. Pretty much your debating style to a tee.
    Make your best case.
  12. Germany
    Moves
    24 Oct '18 17:55
    @kellyjay said
    You know of any that have possibly killed hundreds or thousands?
    Yes, for all I know you have possibly killed hundreds or thousands. But I don't have any plausible evidence to back that up, so I don't believe you did.
  13. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    24 Oct '18 19:112 edits
    @kazetnagorra said
    Yes, for all I know you have possibly killed hundreds or thousands. But I don't have any plausible evidence to back that up, so I don't believe you did.
    Well this guy collected babies feet he kept them in jars. His staff gave testimony saying it was a common practice to induce then snip the neck, one took pictures. I didn’t say that this was said about him without cause, only that it could not be proven. Doing an abortion is not against the law so no one could prove which one was done which way. Watch the movie if you are curious.

How they knew which bodies they still had were snipped and not done properly for a late term, a proper late term would not have their brains still inside.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree