1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Apr '12 21:09
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    So what are you sayin: that I should be a buddhist because buddha spoke to me?
    Cause Jesus never did
    All I am saying is that we choose a belief system, for good or for bad, to try and make sense of the world. Then we build on this belief system and the more we build the more we have to lose if that belief system is compromised.
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    17 Apr '12 21:24
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Satan is the one that distorts God's meaning and twhitehead is of his father the devil.
    Rubbish. No need to insult twhitehead like that -even if he doesn't believe in Satan
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    17 Apr '12 21:26
    Originally posted by whodey
    All I am saying is that we choose a belief system, for good or for bad, to try and make sense of the world. Then we build on this belief system and the more we build the more we have to lose if that belief system is compromised.
    I understand what you are saying here.
    I have had my belief system shattered many times.

Nevertheless mine was a serious question and you seem to have drifted away from that entirely
  4. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    17 Apr '12 22:16
    Originally posted by whodey
    I believe that is a widely shared but rarely acknowledged concern.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree