1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Dec '14 05:11
    Originally posted by sonship
    You're going to point out a contradiction between Once Saved Always Saved and what I have written here?
    I haven't read what you posted on this thread prior to you addressing me.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    09 Dec '14 05:111 edit
    Anyone understand what I wrote here?

By that time of the last judgment of the great white throne, lying will have either been eliminated out of human behavior or all the lying ones left will perish.

Focus on the words I clearly wrote - "By that time of the last judgment ..."
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Dec '14 05:14
    Point out your substantial contradiction.
    I didn't say there was a contradiction. I said "I think I understand your OSAS ideology well enough thanks. You have talked about it in posts addressed directly to me. I will go and dig them out if you go ahead and contradict yourself now. Don't post anything further on this topic on my account."
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Dec '14 05:171 edit
    I am pointing out how common place lying is.

This thread started with me saying that the main lie which causes one to perish is the lie that one does not have sin.

I know that it is easy for me to lie.
    So I know I need salvation in Christ without and within.

What does this mean which I wrote ?

By that time of the last judgment ...[text shortened]... perish.

Do you understand this? If not ask and how it relates to the discussion.
    Third time of asking!

Ok let's talk about lying...

I'll ask again; was your post with the Watchman Nee quotation on the previous page, (page 1 now) directed at me because of my post directly before it, or not?
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    09 Dec '14 05:18
    Originally posted by FMF
    I didn't say there was a contradiction. I said "I think I understand your OSAS ideology well enough thanks. You have talked about it in posts addressed directly to me. I will go and dig them out [b]if you go ahead and contradict yourself now. Don't post anything further on this topic on my account."[/b]
    If you did understand my "ideology" you would not even expect me to contradict myself.

if you go ahead and contradict yourself now.

Subtle.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    09 Dec '14 05:202 edits
    erased.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Dec '14 05:21
    Subtle.
    Not really. It is simply what I wrote and what I meant. Clearly so. It is you who is trying to pick up a different ball and run with it.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Dec '14 05:21
    No. My post was about the problem human beings have with lying.

"I TAKE EVERYTHING PERSONALLY !!" is not necessary for anyone to protest in offense.
    How does your problem with lying manifest itself in this forum?
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Dec '14 05:23
    erased.
    Oh!

Was that that a yes or a no sonship?
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Dec '14 05:25
    erased.
    How does this bit ~~ "Many people, in an attempt to earn a reputation for themselves of being clever and smart, use many deceitful words to cheat others. They may indeed earn a name of being clever and smart. But are they really clever and smart? This is only deceitfulness and craftiness" ~~ apply to you or manifest itself in you. You suddenly copy pasted it either n response to divegeester or me, and when called on it you say it applies to you too. Do give us some examples of it applying to you too, can you?
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Dec '14 05:26
    erased.
    I would appreciate a straight honest answer please?
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    09 Dec '14 05:271 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    How does your problem with lying manifest itself in this forum?
    I don't need to confess to YOU as if you were a Catholic priest behind a curtain. Neither do you need to confess to me.

Suffice it to say I am vigilant to the easiness of not giving the simple unexaggerated truth. I am still a work in progress.

By that time ... all lying will have been eliminated from human behavior or the lying ones left will perish. That's a point related to this and OSAS.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Dec '14 05:29
    I don't need to confess to YOU as if you were a Catholic priest behind a curtain. Neither do you need to confess to me.
    What's with the wide angle accusation then?
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Dec '14 05:29
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I would appreciate a straight honest answer please?
    You're not going to get one dive, and now you're talking to yourself...
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Dec '14 05:33
    FMF: How does your problem with lying manifest itself in this forum?

I don't need to confess to YOU as if you were a Catholic priest behind a curtain.
    But you admit "your problem with lying" extends to this forum, then, even if you don't want to confess the specifics?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree