Happy Easter!

Happy Easter!

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
27 Mar 16

Originally posted by Dasa
Happy easter Christians..........lets all now go and slaughter some animals and feast.

Dear Christians............In your Christian heaven, do the animals get slaughtered as well, and who gets that job.?

Does Jesus personally cut the throat of the lamb, whilst he sloshes on some red wine.

Think about what you believe and question everything.
Come into a friendly thread and post something unpleasant and unnecessary.

Classic troll.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
27 Mar 16

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Come into a friendly thread and post something unpleasant and unnecessary.

Classic troll.
Did you answer the question?

No, you did not............... because you are the troll actually and do not contribute to the forum.

My post was true and accurate, but the truth made you uncomfortable.

Can't stop the truth.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
27 Mar 16

No, you did not............... because you are the troll actually and do not contribute to the forum.

Can't stop the truth.
Why should i answer any of your hate filled questions?

Troll.

D
Losing the Thread

Quarantined World

Moves
27 Mar 16

Happy Easter.

D
Losing the Thread

Quarantined World

Moves
27 Mar 16

Can't stop the truth.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_sacrifice_in_Hinduism

Shut up Dasa.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
27 Mar 16

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Why should i answer any of your hate filled questions?

Troll.
There's that word again.

It's your word, and it comes from your own consciousness.

Why are you constantly aware of hate?

Little sparrow search your heart.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
27 Mar 16

Originally posted by DeepThought
Happy Easter.
Happy Easter old chap.

w

Moves
28 Mar 16

There's that word again.

It's your word, and it comes from your own consciousness.

Why are you constantly aware of hate?

Little sparrow search your heart.
So what is your view of Jesus?

w

Moves
28 Mar 16

Originally posted by Rajk999
In the light or what you said about a better tomorrow, what is you opinion of this passage and how it relates to the Kingdom of God:

[i]And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the ki ...[text shortened]... is the Kingdom of God and He is now with them, but it think that there is more to this passage.
The kingdom of God had obviously come to earth when Jesus arrived. However, this passage indicates something more.

The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you. And he said unto the disciples, The days will come, when ye shall desire to see one of the days of the Son of man, and ye shall not see it. And they shall say to you, See here; or, see there: go not after them, nor follow them. For as the lightning, that lighteneth out of the one part under heaven, shineth unto the other part under heaven; so shall also the Son of man be in his day.

My take on it is the second coming. Many will say they are the Christ and lie about it. Jesus is saying to not follow whoever that may be. Instead, when Jesus returns there will be no doubt as to who and what he is.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
28 Mar 16

Originally posted by whodey
The kingdom of God had obviously come to earth when Jesus arrived. However, this passage indicates something more.

The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you. And he said unto the disciples, The days will come, when ye shall desire to see one of the days of t ...[text shortened]... oever that may be. Instead, when Jesus returns there will be no doubt as to who and what he is.
Just a suggestion, but if you're going to quote the Bible, give the bookmark so those who might wish to see the context can look it up.

Moves
28 Mar 16

And thumb down every poster you don't like irrespective of the post content.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
29 Mar 16

So what is your view of Jesus?
The Vedic view of Jesus is this, and I accept it.

The Message of Christ
Published December 24, 2015

Jesus Christ

Today, we are celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ. The birth of Jesus Christ is very symbolic because He was born in such a manner that even the poorest of poorer wouldn’t be born in the stable. And He was put in the bed which was made of dried grass. He came on this earth to show people that for a person who is an incarnation, or who is a highly evolved soul, is not bothered about the comfort of the body.

His message was so great, and so deep, but He had disciples who were not prepared for the battle they had to fight…. He had only twelve disciples … and all of them, though, tried to dedicate themselves to Christ, fell in a trap, some of them to the worldly aspirations or to their own hankerings.

His message of love and forgiveness is the same even today, preached by all, all the saints, all the incarnations, all the prophets; they all have said about love and forgiveness. If it was challenged, or people felt that this won’t work out, they were asked to have faith in what is said, but they were simple people in those days. So they obeyed Him. Some of them definitely were very good….

Shri Mataji, Ganapatipule, India, 25 December 1996

Dasa says.......The Bible does not represent Jesus properly.

I am sorry but, it has been written by speculating meat eaters and animal killers and intoxicators and womanizers, and its wrong in many places.

w

Moves
29 Mar 16

The Vedic view of Jesus is this, and I accept it.

The Message of Christ
Published December 24, 2015

Jesus Christ

Today, we are celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ. The birth of Jesus Christ is very symbolic because He was born in such a manner that even the poorest of poorer wouldn’t be born in the stable. And He was put in the bed which was made o ...[text shortened]... ng meat eaters and animal killers and intoxicators and womanizers, and its wrong in many places.
Why is it that all religions want a piece of Jesus and claim him as their own do you think?

Are there any other men like this?

F

Moves
29 Mar 16

Why is it that all religions want a piece of Jesus and claim him as their own do you think?

Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses and Jesus all figure prominently in Islamic theology, but Christians have also laid claim to them (so to speak).

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
29 Mar 16

Yes there are hundreds.

And I have met a few.

My spiritual master was one of them.

His life was a perfect example for all to emulate.

This man was pure and learned and meek and courageous.

He gave thousands of lectures around the world and never used notes or prompts.

He could talk for hours about God and spirituality and answer every question perfectly.

He was gentle and compassionate soul (not like me) I would take many repeated births to be like him.

Here is a sample of Prabhupada's mind.....(http://www.harekrishnajapa.com/quotes-on-japa/)