1. setlagole
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 08:50
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Yes there are hundreds.

And I have met a few.

My spiritual master was one of them.

His life was a perfect example for all to emulate.

This man was pure and learned and meek and courageous.

He gave thousands of lectures around the world and never used notes or prompts.

He could talk for hours about God and spirituality and answer every question ...[text shortened]... m.

Here is a sample of Prabhupada's mind.....(http://www.harekrishnajapa.com/quotes-on-japa/)
    Your spiritual master failed to teach you that no one is perfect and that one needs to have respect towards other human beings. He also failed to teach you that if one intends to teach other people then he himself must be clean of all evil. The way you explain your spiritual master indicate that indeed he was a man of integrity. He was going to be very astonished and discouraged by reafing your posts in spirituality. Your account of Jesus is quite impressive.
  2. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 09:14
    Originally posted by Tshotsho Khalapa
    Your spiritual master failed to teach you that no one is perfect and that one needs to have respect towards other human beings. He also failed to teach you that if one intends to teach other people then he himself must be clean of all evil. The way you explain your spiritual master indicate that indeed he was a man of integrity. He was going to be v ...[text shortened]... nd discouraged by reafing your posts in spirituality. Your account of Jesus is quite impressive.
    No one is perfect if your looking at them as a material body.

Prubhupada didn't see the material body, but always the sparkling soul within instead.

Prubhupada was perfect in my eyes, and was a perfect example of a pure devote of the Lord Sri Krishna Bhagavan.

He was renounced to the max, and didn't own a personal bank account whilst he controlled a million dollar enterprise.

He never ate meat or fish or eggs nor tasted alcohol or took any mood illicit drugs, and he never speculated and always trusted the perfect transcendental Vedic scriptures.

The transcendental and spiritual Vedic scriptures , stand apart from the mundane section of the Vedas.

Because the Veda is so immense, one must take care to always embrace the transcendental and spiritual section of the Veda.......and avoid the rest.

Why avoid the rest?..........................because it does not give you spiritual direction nor transcendental knowledge.
  3. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 09:17
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Why should i answer any of your hate filled questions?

Troll.
    That's your word and you love it and you use it.

I never use that word because it does not describe my intent.

My intent is to call a boofhead a boofhead, and a silly sparrow a silly sparrow.

Silly sparrow.
  4. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 09:21
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_sacrifice_in_Hinduism

Shut up Dasa.
    You fool.

Animal sacrifice is not part of pure Vedic tradition.

Animal killing is carried out by Indian atheists, and Indian Christians, and Indian evolutionists and Muslims who live in India.

You boofhead snake.
  5. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 09:271 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    The kingdom of God had obviously come to earth when Jesus arrived. However, this passage indicates something more.

The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you. And he said unto the disciples, The days will come, when ye shall desire to see one of the days of t ...[text shortened]... oever that may be. Instead, when Jesus returns there will be no doubt as to who and what he is.
    Blah blah and blah..............

It all means nothing if you kill animals and eat the flesh and feast on bones.

Get honest.

Search and find true religion. ( it will be the gentle religion that respects the animal and works with the animal, and doesn't inflict cruel conditions on animals whilst marked for slaughter.
  6. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 10:57
    That's your word and you love it and you use it.

I never use that word because it does not describe my intent.

My intent is to call a boofhead a boofhead, and a silly sparrow a silly sparrow.

Silly sparrow.
    What are you talking about?!

You call people 'trolls' on an almost daily basis. If you are not even honest about that how can we give credibility to anything you copy and paste into these forums?

Forgetful sparrow.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 12:26
    I'm sorry, but I just can't take it anymore. I'm on a sabbatical from posting here (or indeed even reading here) until Dasa gets a little less interested in posting his noxious diatribes. I don't come to this forum to be disgusted, but lately that's been just about my only reaction. This thread has been better than most (thanks whodey), but I see Dasa also got his tentacles into this one too. So yeah, I'm out until he either loses interest or finally gets banned for the hate speech and other extremely intolerant debris he's been posting.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 12:35
    I'll inform the mass media.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 12:36
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I'm sorry, but I just can't take it anymore. I'm on a sabbatical from posting here (or indeed even reading here) until Dasa gets a little less interested in posting his noxious diatribes. I don't come to this forum to be disgusted, but lately that's been just about my only reaction. This thread has been better than most (thanks whodey), but I see Dasa al ...[text shortened]... finally gets banned for the hate speech and other extremely intolerant debris he's been posting.
    But who's going to slap me every time I challenge one of your buddies...?!
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 13:46
    Originally posted by FMF
    Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses and Jesus all figure prominently in Islamic theology, but Christians have also laid claim to them (so to speak).
    Well Islam may revere Moses and Abraham, but I doubt the Vedas do because they fought in wars and offered animal sacrifices to their God.
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 13:47
    Yes there are hundreds.

And I have met a few.

My spiritual master was one of them.

His life was a perfect example for all to emulate.

This man was pure and learned and meek and courageous.

He gave thousands of lectures around the world and never used notes or prompts.

He could talk for hours about God and spirituality and answer every question ...[text shortened]... m.

Here is a sample of Prabhupada's mind.....(http://www.harekrishnajapa.com/quotes-on-japa/)
    I said are there any men like Jesus whom ALL religions revere?

I don't know of any Christians or Muslims, for example, who revere Vedic spiritual leaders.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 14:04
    Well Islam may revere Moses and Abraham....
    Islam reveres their prophet Jesus too and believes he will return at the end times. Muslims believe the status and significance of the prophet Jesus was corrupted and that he is not a messiah. Judaism doesn't recognize Jesus at all and instead views him as a fake and impostor.
  13. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 14:30
    Originally posted by divegeester
    But who's going to slap me every time I challenge one of your buddies...?!
    We can take it in turns.
  14. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 14:362 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    Islam reveres their prophet Jesus too and believes he will return at the end times. Muslims believe the status and significance of the prophet Jesus was corrupted and that he is not a messiah. Judaism doesn't recognize Jesus at all and instead views him as a fake and impostor.
    As I said, all religions revere Jesus, like the Vedas, but being of another religion they simply say that the Biblical account of Jesus has been "corrupted". In this respect, both Vedas and Muslim would agree even though they seem to despise each other.

But you have me regarding the Jewish religion. They don't claim that the Biblical account of Jesus has been corrupted, rather, they continue to maintain that he was a false prophet for obvious reasons. After all, they had him killed.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 14:53
    As I said, all religions revere Jesus, like the Vedas, but being of another religion they simply say that the Biblical account of Jesus has been "corrupted". In this respect, both Vedas and Muslim would agree even though they seem to despise each other.

But you have me regarding the Jewish religion. They don't claim that the Biblical account of Jesus has ...[text shortened]... ue to maintain that he was a false prophet for obvious reasons. After all, they had him killed.
    All religions do not revere Jesus. Judaism sees him as bogus and doesn't revere him.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree