1. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 15:311 edit
    Originally posted by Dasa
    You fool.

Animal sacrifice is not part of pure Vedic tradition.

Animal killing is carried out by Indian atheists, and Indian Christians, and Indian evolutionists and Muslims who live in India.

You boofhead snake.
    It's not at all clear that the Vedic era religion didn't condone human sacrifice, never mind animal sacrifice.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_sacrifice#Indian_subcontinent
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 15:59
    Originally posted by FMF
    All religions do not revere Jesus. Judaism sees him as bogus and doesn't revere him.
    I just got done saying as much.

Do you reckon it has anything to do with their High Priest condemning him to die on a cross? 😛
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 16:20
    Originally posted by whodey
    I just got done saying as much.

Do you reckon it has anything to do with their High Priest condemning him to die on a cross? 😛
    The Jews are still, 2,000 years later, not convinced of the case made by Christians about the significance of Jesus' life. I doubt it can be said - now in the C21st - to have anything much to do with what a High Priest happened to do 2,000 years ago.
  4. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 16:59
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    It's not at all clear that the Vedic era religion didn't condone human sacrifice, never mind animal sacrifice.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_sacrifice#Indian_subcontinent
    What rubbish.

Keep digging all you snakes and maggots.
  5. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 17:06
    What rubbish.

Keep digging all you snakes and maggots.
    I thought you didn't go in for hate speech?!

Is comparing people to snakes and maggots supported in the Vedas? (You have said previously that you have never expressed a personal opinion in these forums).
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 17:13
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke

Is comparing people to snakes and maggots supported in the Vedas? (You have said previously that you have never expressed a personal opinion in these forums).
    What happened to "boofhead"?
  7. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 17:15

That's what snakes and maggots do ............dig and slide around in the crap looking for the anything to swallow..

There is no hate whatsoever. (just clear and precise descriptions of behaviour.)

Hate must be in your consciousness.........................not mine.
  8. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 17:15
    Originally posted by whodey
    What happened to "boofhead"?
    Boof-head is so yesterday. Today it's all sparrows and maggots. 🙂
  9. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 18:57
    That's what snakes and maggots do ............dig and slide around in the crap looking for the anything to swallow..

There is no hate whatsoever. (just clear and precise descriptions of behaviour.)

You piece of shoe $h1T.
    (Difficult to get rid of, senseless & offensive)

10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 06:161 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I'm sorry, but I just can't take it anymore. I'm on a sabbatical from posting here (or indeed even reading here) until Dasa gets a little less interested in posting his noxious diatribes. [...] I'm out until he either loses interest or finally gets banned for the hate speech and other extremely intolerant debris he's been posting.
    And yet only the other day, here on this forum, you said to me, with regard to Dasa, whom I had been confronting in public:

"Sometimes, just in case you're not adult enough yet to understand this, you have to take a stand against evil."

Is your "sabbatical from posting here or indeed even reading here" an example of you taking "a stand against evil" that you believe I am "not adult enough yet to understand"? 😉
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 10:19
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I'm sorry, but I just can't take it anymore. I'm on a sabbatical from posting here (or indeed even reading here) until Dasa gets a little less interested in posting his noxious diatribes. I don't come to this forum to be disgusted, but lately that's been just about my only reaction. This thread has been better than most (thanks whodey), but I see Dasa al ...[text shortened]... finally gets banned for the hate speech and other extremely intolerant debris he's been posting.
    Why don't you stand up to him (Dasa)?

You give me a slap everyday because I've dared to post something you don't like to someone you do like, and yet when there is an opportunity to actually stand up for something worthwhile, when there is a really need for courage, fortitude and resilience, you just scuttle away in this rather overblown manner.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 Mar '16 02:36
    Originally posted by FMF
    And yet only the other day, here on this forum, you said to me, with regard to Dasa, whom I had been confronting in public:

[b]"Sometimes, just in case you're not adult enough yet to understand this, you have to take a stand against evil."

Is your "sabbatical from posting here or indeed even reading here" an example of you taking "a stand against evil" that you believe I am "not adult enough yet to understand"? 😉[/b]
    BUMP for Suzianne.
  13. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Mar '16 03:07

snakes and maggots are slimy critters looking for crap.

Sound familiar?
  14. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    31 Mar '16 04:45

Sound familiar?
    Your mind seems to go in the strangest places.
  15. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    31 Mar '16 07:34

Sound familiar?
    You tell me, you're the crap.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree