1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Jun '12 09:52
    Originally posted by FMF
    You keep claiming you've made yourself clear. But you haven't. In fact, you've seemed unusually defensive and deflective. robbie has contradicted you and you have contradicted him. Here is the question once again: is the JW prediction in the OP mistaken or not mistaken?
    Bump for Galveston.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Jun '12 16:57
    Originally posted by FMF
    You keep claiming you've made yourself clear. But you haven't. In fact, you've seemed unusually defensive and deflective. robbie has contradicted you and you have contradicted him. Here is the question once again: is the JW prediction in the OP mistaken or not mistaken?
    Hey Galveston, you just going to keep ignoring FMF's question?
  3. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    12 Jun '12 04:39
    I think just to be fair there have been date setters within so called Christian circles with T.V. evangelicals have set dates and some have even said if they did not receive millions of dollars they were going to die by a certain date. However this does not excuse the watchtower

Manny
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Jun '12 05:551 edit
    Originally posted by menace71
    I think just to be fair there have been date setters within so called Christian circles with T.V. evangelicals have set dates and some have even said if they did not receive millions of dollars they were going to die by a certain date. However this does not excuse the watchtower

Manny
    I don't think comparing TV evangelists to the JWs is "fair"; I mean as in a reasonable comparison.

PS I think Galveston is going to ignore FMFs question regarding the OP...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree