1. Playing with matches
    Moves
    19 Jul '05 19:42
    Originally posted by darvlay
    dj2becker comes in as the clear favourite because he's young, abused consistently and there's only so much material on google he can cut and paste. 2:1

KellyJay's patience seems like a vast reservoir, but sooner or later the good times must end. I put him at 10:1

Coletti seems like he's here to stay. He gets along reasonably well with the other ...[text shortened]... tined to stay on Earth and rot with the rest of us, so they cannot possibly be raptured. 1000:1
    WHERE DO YOU PUT THE CLOSET CHRISTIAN, NO1MARAUDER? WHILE HE DENIES BEING A BELIEVER, AS PSEUDO JESUS, I KNOW THAT HE PRAYS TO GOD EVERY NIGHT AS HE GETS A$$ RAPED IN HIS CELL. I KNOW HE TELLS EVERYONE HE'S A LAWYER, BUT, IN REALITY HE'S A PEDOPHILE SENTENCED TO LIFE IMPRISONMENT IN A FEDERAL PUMP ME IN THE A$$ PRISON.
  2. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    19 Jul '05 19:48
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    WHERE DO YOU PUT THE CLOSET CHRISTIAN, NO1MARAUDER? WHILE HE DENIES BEING A BELIEVER, AS PSEUDO JESUS, I KNOW THAT HE PRAYS TO GOD EVERY NIGHT AS HE GETS A$$ RAPED IN HIS CELL. I KNOW HE TELLS EVERYONE HE'S A LAWYER, BUT, IN REALITY HE'S A PEDOPHILE SENTENCED TO LIFE IMPRISONMENT IN A FEDERAL PUMP ME IN THE A$$ PRISON.
    I must say your Jesus impression is spot-on...
  3. Playing with matches
    Moves
    19 Jul '05 20:46
    I must say your Jesus impression is spot-on...
    IF I KNOW ANYTHING I KNOW MY JESUS.

PSEUDO JESUS OUT!
  4. Standard memberMoldy Crow
    Your Eminence
    Scunthorpe
    Moves
    19 Jul '05 20:51
    IF I KNOW ANYTHING I KNOW MY JESUS.

PSEUDO JESUS OUT!
    How well do you know him? Is it true he doesn't eat M&M's because they fall through the holes in his hands?
  5. Playing with matches
    Moves
    19 Jul '05 20:55
    Originally posted by Moldy Crow
    How well do you know him? Is it true he doesn't eat M&M's because they fall through the holes in his hands?
    THAT'S A COMMON MISCONCEPTION, THE HOLES ARE IN HIS WRISTS AND HE DOESN'T NEED TO EAT ANYMORE ANYWAY. SCREW NOT WITH JESUS LEST HE SCREW UNTO YOU.

PSEUDO JESUS OUT!
  6. Standard memberMoldy Crow
    Your Eminence
    Scunthorpe
    Moves
    19 Jul '05 21:04
    THAT'S A COMMON MISCONCEPTION, THE HOLES ARE IN HIS WRISTS AND HE DOESN'T NEED TO EAT ANYMORE ANYWAY. SCREW NOT WITH JESUS LEST HE SCREW UNTO YOU.

PSEUDO JESUS OUT!
    OK , on easter we go to sunrise service and reenact the stone being rolled away from the tomb and the subsequent emergance of the corpse/savoir guy . Fine , I got that . But at what point does he see or not see his shadow and proclaim whether there'll be 6 more weeks of winter?
  7. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    19 Jul '05 22:29
    PERHAPS THIS IS HELL, JUST NOT AS HOT AS PROMISED AND WITH FEWER PITCHFORKS.... AS ETERNAL DAMNATION GOES THIS AIN'T SO BAD... EXCEPT WE'VE GOT TO PUT UP WITH NON-SUBSCRIBER RIFF RAFF.

PSEUDO JESUS OUT!
    No comment
  8. Playing with matches
    Moves
    20 Jul '05 11:39
    OK , on easter we go to sunrise service and reenact the stone being rolled away from the tomb and the subsequent emergance of the corpse/savoir guy . Fine , I got that . But at what point does he see or not see his shadow and proclaim whether there'll be 6 more weeks of winter?
    JESUS WAS TRYING TO MAKE IT OUT TO CATCH UP WITH THE MARDI GRAS CELEBRATIONS. WITH THAT WATER TO WINE TRICK JESUS WAS AND IS A PARTY ANIMAL. JESUS SPENDS A LOT OF TIME IN NEW ORLEANS AROUND ABOUT JAZZ FEST AND HE LOVES TO KICK IT UP A NOTCH WITH EMERIL.

BAM! PSEUDO JESUS OUT!
  9. Playing with matches
    Moves
    20 Jul '05 11:40
    Originally posted by frogstomp
    No comment
    COME ON NOW, THIS THREAD IS BEGGING FOR IT!
  10. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    20 Jul '05 12:33
    (I'm halfway up the hill...your voice is very soft, pseudo-Jesus...how about some help pushing this rock?)
  11. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    20 Jul '05 13:07
    dj2becker comes in as the clear favourite because he's young, abused consistently and there's only so much material on google he can cut and paste. 2:1

KellyJay's patience seems like a vast reservoir, but sooner or later the good times must end. I put him at 10:1

Coletti seems like he's here to stay. He gets along reasonably well with the other ...[text shortened]... tined to stay on Earth and rot with the rest of us, so they cannot possibly be raptured. 1000:1
    You could put chinking at even odds
  12. Playing with matches
    Moves
    20 Jul '05 13:381 edit
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    (I'm halfway up the hill...your voice is very soft, pseudo-Jesus...how about some help pushing this rock?)
    WELL I SUPPOSE I COULD SEND DARV TO MOTIVATE YOU WITH A PITCHFORK.

edit: PSEUDO JESUS OUT!
  13. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    20 Jul '05 14:04
    WELL I SUPPOSE I COULD SEND DARV TO MOTIVATE YOU WITH A PITCHFORK.

edit: PSEUDO JESUS OUT!
    No need. These funny little chaps just turned up and asked if they could have my rock. I couldn't place the accent, sounded a bit like Bjork.
  14. Standard memberMoldy Crow
    Your Eminence
    Scunthorpe
    Moves
    20 Jul '05 15:05
    COME ON NOW, THIS THREAD IS BEGGING FOR IT!
    OK , tell us - was Mary M an animal in the sack or what ? I mean , after you saved her from that mob she must have thought you could walk on water ! She had to have been on you like a coyote on a pork chop !
  15. Playing with matches
    Moves
    20 Jul '05 15:12
    OK , tell us - was Mary M an animal in the sack or what ? I mean , after you saved her from that mob she must have thought you could walk on water ! She had to have been on you like a coyote on a pork chop !
    LET'S PUT IT THIS WAY, SHE WAS REALLY INTO THE FATHER, THE SON AND THE HOLY GHOST TAG TEAM ACTION.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree