1. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    20 Jul '05 15:211 edit
    I'm washing my hands of this thread. Do with it what you will.

😀

EDIT - PSEUDO PILATE OUT!
  2. Standard memberMoldy Crow
    Your Eminence
    Scunthorpe
    Moves
    20 Jul '05 15:55
    If the rapture has indeed come and gone ; or if it hasn't but is eminent , shouldn't we be having primary elections for antichrist soon ?
  3. Playing with matches
    Moves
    20 Jul '05 16:181 edit
    Originally posted by Moldy Crow
    If the rapture has indeed come and gone ; or if it hasn't but is eminent , shouldn't we be having primary elections for antichrist soon ?
    DARV IS THE ANTI-CHRIST... I THOUGHT YOU KNEW? AFTERALL, YOU ARE THE HEAD OF THE GRAND RHP INQUISITION.

edit: PSEUDO PRO-CHRIST OUT!
  4. Standard memberMoldy Crow
    Your Eminence
    Scunthorpe
    Moves
    20 Jul '05 16:29

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Playing with matches
    Moves
    20 Jul '05 22:11
    Well he's doing a piss poor job of it . I don't see xtians being tortured , one evil world govt(well , not a new one - we've still got the same ole one) , no tatoos with the mark o' the beast . Come on ! These are the end times ! I want some action here ! Some trumpets from on high as seals are opened , funky cool skeletons on horses , flyin' monkeys and shite like that ! Let's get shagging here !
    YOU FAIL TO SEE THE ENORMOUS BUREAUCRACY THAT WE ARE DEALING WITH. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW HARD ITS IS TO GET FLYING MONKEYS? NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT THEY CRAP EVERYWHERE, FROM ALTITUDE AND AT SPEED. PLUS THE FLEA INFESTED, HAIRBALL, EATING MACHINES KEEP STEALING THE TRUMPETS.

TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT YOU HAVE A COUPLE OF MILLENIA BEFORE WERE READY TO SMITE THE HEATHENS.

PSEUDO JESUS OUT!
  6. Joined
    10 Jun '03
    Moves
    26 Jul '05 18:08
    Originally posted by darvlay
    The glaring absences of RBHILL, Darfius and Blindfaith101 can no longer be ignored. Has the Rapture, in fact, come and gone and left the rest of us non-charismatic mortals who don't have a one-on-one, up-close-and-personal relationship with His Holiness JC the First here on Earth with our members swingin' in the wind?

If so, how do you plan to cope with the upcoming plagues and how do you plan to survive without the mark?
    Nope! If it did, there would be no question. What would happen it an airplane had a pilot and co-pilot were christians? It would CRASH, things would get real messy.
  7. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    26 Jul '05 21:02
    Originally posted by Langtree
    Nope! If it did, there would be no question. What would happen it an airplane had a pilot and co-pilot were christians? It would CRASH, things would get real messy.
    So how do you plan to deal with the tribulation, sir?
  8. Joined
    10 Jun '03
    Moves
    26 Jul '05 21:17
    So how do you plan to deal with the tribulation, sir?
    I don't I won't be there, I going up with the rapture. I accepted God's gift of eternal life in South Korea 1977.
  9. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    27 Jul '05 15:14
    I don't I won't be there, I going up with the rapture. I accepted God's gift of eternal life in South Korea 1977.
    So you believe that the tribulations will begin after the Rapture? You know there is no scriptual basis for that, right? If I were you, I would start stocking up on canned goods, just in case. You never know with this God...
  10. Joined
    10 Jun '03
    Moves
    27 Jul '05 16:33
    So you believe that the tribulations will begin after the Rapture? You know there is no scriptual basis for that, right? If I were you, I would start stocking up on canned goods, just in case. You never know with this God...
    Ok, wise guy😉 I am aware of the different millenial positions. It is an interesting debate. I support my position, by understanding the purpose of the tribulation period. First, it is God dealing with Israel, which I distinguish from the church. Secondly, it is God judging a rebellious and sinful world. I do find that Post-millenial position is the most fantastic, because they believe the world is getting better. Even if there is a chance I have to go through the Tribulation period, I won't last long, because I won't accept the Mark of the Beast,( the one way ticket to eternal torment.) that will mean I will be executed, so it is a win/win situation for me. Look forward to your next post. All the best. Tigran🙂
  11. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    27 Jul '05 17:28
    Ok, wise guy😉 I am aware of the different millenial positions. It is an interesting debate. I support my position, by understanding the purpose of the tribulation period. First, it is God dealing with Israel, which I distinguish from the church. Secondly, it is God judging a rebellious and sinful world. I do find that Post-millenial position is the m ...[text shortened]... d, so it is a win/win situation for me. Look forward to your next post. All the best. Tigran🙂
    Hey Tigran. I must say that if the seven bowls, seals, trumpets, warluses and whatelses of the apocalypse begin to unleash their fury and government policy is changed so that everyone MUST receive a "mark" to buy, sell or trade any goods, I would find it extremely hard to believe that anyone would accept it. Most people can see their hand in front of their face and would realize that perhaps the Book of Revelation was right after all and take their chances with the guillotine. That being said, I also don't buy into the post-tribulation rapture theory; it makes no logical sense. But hey, neither does the Bible so who knows, right?
  12. Standard memberMoldy Crow
    Your Eminence
    Scunthorpe
    Moves
    27 Jul '05 18:27
    Are you a Moonie?
  13. Standard memberDavid C
    Flamenco Sketches
    Spain, in spirit
    Moves
    27 Jul '05 19:22
    Are you a Moonie?
    Brainwashed by the finest.
  14. Joined
    10 Jun '03
    Moves
    27 Jul '05 21:04
    Are you a Moonie?
    No, I am not a moonie, I'm a born again Christian. I never met the moonies.
  15. Joined
    01 Sep '04
    Moves
    27 Jul '05 21:05
    The glaring absences of RBHILL, Darfius and Blindfaith101 can no longer be ignored. Has the Rapture, in fact, come and gone and left the rest of us non-charismatic mortals who don't have a one-on-one, up-close-and-personal relationship with His Holiness JC the First here on Earth with our members swingin' in the wind?

If so, how do you plan to cope with the upcoming plagues and how do you plan to survive without the mark?
    Wait a minute.........What am I still doing here?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree