1. Joined
    10 Jun '03
    Moves
    27 Jul '05 21:12
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Hey Tigran. I must say that if the seven bowls, seals, trumpets, warluses and whatelses of the apocalypse begin to unleash their fury and government policy is changed so that everyone MUST receive a "mark" to buy, sell or trade any goods, I would find it extremely hard to believe that anyone would accept it. Most people can see their hand i ...[text shortened]... rapture theory; it makes no logical sense. But hey, neither does the Bible so who knows, right?
    I understand your apprehension, but people are easily led astray. Look at the Jimmy Jones movement, Maharishi Yoga, Sun Myung Moon and the leaders go on and on. They led so many people down the road of destruction. Remember, the tribulation period will be a time of pseudo-prosperity,(please keep in mind, I am a Dispensationalist) led by the anti-Christ. If you don't mind, I would to take this teaching a little bit at a time. When I return I'll start from the beginning addressing small portions at a time. Be reminded, I am not trying to change your mind, I just want you to understand the Dispensationist position. Ok? I will return in about 5 hours, I have a chess game at 7:30 p.m.
  2. Joined
    10 Jun '03
    Moves
    28 Jul '05 01:43
    Here is my first arguement to support the Dispensationlists position. 1. The Abrahamic and David Covenents have not been completely fulfilled. God promised Abraham, that his nation would extend from the Euphrates River to the river in Egypt; only one river fits that description, the Nile. The Davidic covenent in 2 Samuel 7, God promised to Abraham, that the throne of Israel would be occupied by his descendents forever. No one has accomplished that yet. This must be fulfilled when Jesus reigns in Jerusalem during the millenium. To be continued.🙂
  3. Standard memberMoldy Crow
    Your Eminence
    Scunthorpe
    Moves
    28 Jul '05 14:16
    Originally posted by chinking58
    Wait a minute.........What am [b]I still doing here?[/b]
    Doh ! Too late ! Here , don't mind this tatoo , it'll only sting a bit .
  4. Joined
    10 Jun '03
    Moves
    28 Jul '05 16:23
    Well, I can see there will be little intellectual stimulation here. Oh, well. Have fun.😉
  5. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    28 Jul '05 18:00
    Originally posted by Langtree
    Well, I can see there will be little intellectual stimulation here. Oh, well. Have fun.😉
    I was interested. I was simply waiting for the continuation before commenting...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree