1. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    19 Jul '05 16:031 edit
    The glaring absences of RBHILL, Darfius and Blindfaith101 can no longer be ignored. Has the Rapture, in fact, come and gone and left the rest of us non-charismatic mortals who don't have a one-on-one, up-close-and-personal relationship with His Holiness JC the First here on Earth with our members swingin' in the wind?

If so, how do you plan to cope with the upcoming plagues and how do you plan to survive without the mark?
  2. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    19 Jul '05 16:12
    Originally posted by darvlay
    The glaring absences of RBHILL, Darfius and Blindfaith101 can no longer be ignored. Has the Rapture, in fact, come and gone and left the rest of us non-charismatic mortals who don't have a one-on-one, up-close-and-personal relationship with His Holiness JC the First here on Earth with our members swingin' in the wind?

If so, how do you plan to cope with the upcoming plagues and how do you plan to survive without the mark?
    nope, they are just off licking their wounds (or perhaps they steal time on their elementary school's computers to rant, and this being summer vacation, they cannot connect).
  3. Playing with matches
    Moves
    19 Jul '05 16:19

PERHAPS THIS IS HELL, JUST NOT AS HOT AS PROMISED AND WITH FEWER PITCHFORKS.... AS ETERNAL DAMNATION GOES THIS AIN'T SO BAD... EXCEPT WE'VE GOT TO PUT UP WITH NON-SUBSCRIBER RIFF RAFF.

PSEUDO JESUS OUT!
  4. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    19 Jul '05 16:28
    Riffraff reporting. What humiliating task have you got for me today?
  5. Playing with matches
    Moves
    19 Jul '05 16:37
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    Riffraff reporting. What humiliating task have you got for me today?
    AS YOU ARE APPARENTLY ONE OF THE DAMNED, ROLL THIS BOULDER UP THAT INFINITELY LONG HILL.... YOU CAN TAKE THIS WATER BAG FULL OF SALT WITH YOU AS ITS GOING TO BE HOT OUT IN HELL TODAY.

PSEUDO JESUS OUT!
  6. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    19 Jul '05 16:41
    Damn, this is going to take me an eternity.
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    19 Jul '05 16:53

Nope, not yet.
    Kelly
  8. Standard memberMoldy Crow
    Your Eminence
    Scunthorpe
    Moves
    19 Jul '05 16:55
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Nope, not yet.
    Kelly
    Can I have your car when it does ?
  9. The sky
    Moves
    19 Jul '05 16:57
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    PERHAPS THIS IS HELL, JUST NOT AS HOT AS PROMISED AND WITH FEWER PITCHFORKS.... AS ETERNAL DAMNATION GOES THIS AIN'T SO BAD... EXCEPT WE'VE GOT TO PUT UP WITH NON-SUBSCRIBER RIFF RAFF.

PSEUDO JESUS OUT!
    Now I understand why it was so warm in my office today.
  10. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    19 Jul '05 16:581 edit
    Originally posted by Moldy Crow
    Can I have your car when it does ?
    You can have my car, all my DVDs or anything else here I left behind.
    After the rapture that is, my family may require them if I go before then.
    Kelly
  11. The sky
    Moves
    19 Jul '05 17:00
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    Damn, this is going to take me an eternity.
    Don't worry, be happy. Your task is not exactly the same as Sisyphos', but it resembles closely enough to be compared. And if we believe Albert Camus, Sisyphos enjoyed (enjoys? ) it.
  12. Playing with matches
    Moves
    19 Jul '05 17:29
    WHO'S UP FOR A 'NEXT TO RAPTURE' POOL. DARV'S IN CHARGE OF LAYING ODDS.
  13. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    19 Jul '05 17:40
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    WHO'S UP FOR A 'NEXT TO RAPTURE' POOL. DARV'S IN CHARGE OF LAYING ODDS.
    dj2becker comes in as the clear favourite because he's young, abused consistently and there's only so much material on google he can cut and paste. 2:1

KellyJay's patience seems like a vast reservoir, but sooner or later the good times must end. I put him at 10:1

Coletti seems like he's here to stay. He gets along reasonably well with the other debators and I see no reason for him to be raptured just yet. The underdog at 15:1

All the Catholics on the site (including LH and Ivanhoe) are destined to stay on Earth and rot with the rest of us, so they cannot possibly be raptured. 1000:1
  14. Standard memberMoldy Crow
    Your Eminence
    Scunthorpe
    Moves
    19 Jul '05 18:25
    dj2becker comes in as the clear favourite because he's young, abused consistently and there's only so much material on google he can cut and paste. 2:1

KellyJay's patience seems like a vast reservoir, but sooner or later the good times must end. I put him at 10:1

Coletti seems like he's here to stay. He gets along reasonably well with the other ...[text shortened]... tined to stay on Earth and rot with the rest of us, so they cannot possibly be raptured. 1000:1
    What about Delmer ?
  15. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    19 Jul '05 18:29
    Originally posted by Moldy Crow
    What about Delmer ?
    No comment.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree