1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Feb '18 12:181 edit
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    True Christians a group to with you do not belong, will ignore your infantile questions. Your questions resemble the kind people ask when they have evil inside them, rather than good, therefore they cannot do good works. So their questions are designed to claim that since there is no record of how many good works therefore it cannot be a requirement.

The ...[text shortened]... aged mother is doing good works. Your Christian doctrine is from your church and not of Christ.
    There you go with the insults again. Not surprising.

Everything you post and believe diminishes Christ.

You say someone is saved by doing good works and not by accepting Christ. You even go so far as to say atheists who actively reject Christ are saved if they do good works.

You claim a Christian can never sin and you thereby reject Jesus Christ’s blood sacrifice on the cross that paid the sin debt of every person in the world.

You claim everyone has the light of Christ yet some will be damned, again diminishing, disrespecting and blaspheming Christ.

Your false doctrines, in addition to the above, are numerous and all have at their core puffing out your chest and ignoring and diminishing the sacrifice of Jesus Christ.

I’ve asked you numerous questions you refuse to address because they expose your doctrines as false and your sinful pride and chest puffing won’t allow you to admit it.

Sad!
  2. S. Korea
    Moves
    14 Feb '18 12:22
    Originally posted by @fmf
    The OP asks for you to provide any evidence you feel there is that can be seen on this forum of people "having the indwelt Holy Spirit". Thanks for the "judge yourself" tip, but unless you offer evidence, there is nothing to judge. Such is the nature of this OP/thread.
    This is the most autistic thing I've read this year.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Feb '18 12:25
    Originally posted by @philokalia
    This is the most autistic thing I've read this year.
    How so? I do some work with autistic children. Do you know anything about autism or is this just banter?
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    14 Feb '18 12:25
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    There you go with the insults again. Not surprising.

Everything you post and believe diminishes Christ.

You say someone is saved by doing good works and not by accepting Christ. You even go so far as to say atheists who actively reject Christ are saved if they do good works.

You claim a Christian can never sin and you thereby reject Jesus Christ ...[text shortened]... doctrines as false and your sinful pride and chest puffing won’t allow you to admit it.

Sad!
    I promote the teachings and commandments of Christ
    You clearly dont. Instead You promote mouth worship.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Feb '18 12:43
    There you go again, bearing false witness. That’s some sin-free life you claim to be leading, but at least you’re proving that no one can perfectly follow the law (i.e. not sin) and demonstrating why Jesus Christ’s blood sacrifice on the cross was necessary for man to be saved.

What does Jesus Christ’s sacrifice on the cross mean to you?
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    14 Feb '18 20:05
    More judging. Tsk.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Feb '18 20:40
    What a shame you don’t teach Christ’s sacrificial death on the cross and what it meant and continues to mean today.

“For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.“

(1 Corinthians 1:17-18)
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Feb '18 20:441 edit
    I see you didn’t address this question:

What does Jesus Christ’s sacrifice on the cross mean to you?

Is this yet another question you will ignore because it exposes your doctrines and beliefs as false and not from God?

I suggest you meditate on this verse with an open heart:

“For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.”

(1 Corinthians 1:18)
  9. S. Korea
    Moves
    15 Feb '18 02:13
    Originally posted by @fmf
    How so? I do some work with autistic children. Do you know anything about autism or is this just banter?
    Autistic / Autism in a social, political discussion context refers to behavior that is incredibly obsessive, asocial, and hyper-focused on some obscure thing that no one else cares about and trying to boil everything down to this while the rest of the group doesn't even begin to see the importance of it.

That is what your behavior is with that question -- and what your behavior often is in other threads.

And that is why, also, many people feel fine just sporadically ignoring or dropping points from you.
  10. S. Korea
    Moves
    15 Feb '18 02:14
    I'd never say that this is a thing that I would use to disrespect but you should be aware that this behavior will earn you a certain kind of treatment.

And it's not a particularly good sort.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Feb '18 02:26
    I'd never say that this is a thing that I would use to disrespect but you should be aware that this behavior will earn you a certain kind of treatment.
    I interpret your "autistic" comment as being an attempted insult. Don't worry about it though; I have the measure of you.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Feb '18 02:324 edits
    Autistic / Autism in a social, political discussion context refers to behavior that is incredibly obsessive, asocial, and hyper-focused on some obscure thing that no one else cares about and trying to boil everything down to this while the rest of the group doesn't even begin to see the importance of it.
    I can tell you probably disapprove of my OP and did not like the question of mine that your "autism" comment was a response to.

You found my question to be in connection with something you personally believe to be obscure and something that no one else cares about and you believe that the rest of the group doesn't even begin to see the importance of it. This has caused you to reference "autism".

Perhaps you are unaware that there are at least two prominent posters here who have repeated over and over and over again about "Having the indwelt Holy Spirit" or words to that effect?

Your lack of interest in this does not make interest in it "autistic", not even if you take it upon yourself to speak on behalf of "the rest of the group".
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Feb '18 03:14
    <<Perhaps you are unaware that there are at least two prominent posters here who have repeated over and over and over again about "Having the indwelt Holy Spirit" or words to that effect?>>

I suspect I’m one of the two posters you’re referring to, and I’ve only had to repeat the phrase you cited because you and a few others, but principally you, ask the same questions over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Feb '18 03:22
    <<Perhaps you are unaware that there are at least two prominent posters here who have repeated over and over and over again about "Having the indwelt Holy Spirit" or words to that effect?>>

I suspect I’m one of the two posters you’re referring to, and I’ve only had to repeat the phrase you cited because you and a few others, but principally you, ask the same questions over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.
    and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Feb '18 03:30
    You have mentioned "Having the indwelt Holy Spirit" on your own initiative and repeatedly so in your discussions with other Christians.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree