1. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    30 Nov '11 21:15
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    The Bible tells me so.\\

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KihQ0rJJXAI
    The bible is evidence of nothing as you well know.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 Nov '11 21:22
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    But proof for everything important.
  3. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    30 Nov '11 21:29
    But proof for everything important.
    Nope, the bible doesn't prove the existence of god, or JC, or any of the events purported to have happened in it.

Before I, or anyone else, should consider what's written in it, prove that the god who is supposed to have inspired it exists.
    Till then, it's worthless.
  4. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    30 Nov '11 21:331 edit
    Actually he doesn't know that!

Any of the "bright sparks" on here like RJHinds can only *try* to emulate the cranial deficiency of RBHILL - his, ahem... "genius" manifests as an asymptote to their "brilliance".
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 Nov '11 21:35
    Nope, the bible doesn't prove the existence of god, or JC, or any of the events purported to have happened in it.

Before I, or anyone else, should consider what's written in it, prove that the god who is supposed to have inspired it exists.
    Till then, it's worthless.
    It is eye witness testimony good enough for a court of law, Spanky. 😀
  6. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    30 Nov '11 21:35
    Originally posted by Agerg

Any of the "bright sparks" on here like RJHinds can only *try* to emulate the cranial deficiency of RBHILL - his, ahem... "genius" manifests as an asymptote to all other's stupidty.
    Ahh, math humour, you have to laugh, otherwise you'd cry...

;-p
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 Nov '11 21:41
    Originally posted by Agerg

Any of the "bright sparks" on here like RJHinds can only *try* to emulate the cranial deficiency of RBHILL - his, ahem... "genius" manifests as an asymptote to their "brilliance".
    Are you speaking of "asymptote" as in analytic or algebraic geometry?
  8. Joined
    24 Apr '05
    Moves
    30 Nov '11 22:22
    Just asking, since this came to my mind all of a sudden. It certainly
    was not an hallucination, so if it is real, it could be a vision and
    maybe one of the visions prophecied in Joel and repeated in Acts.
    You're just asking because you're just so deluded. Even other wildly deluded god-botherers are trying to talk sense into you in this thread.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 Nov '11 23:05
    Originally posted by LemonJello
    You're just asking because you're just so deluded. Even other wildly deluded god-botherers are trying to talk sense into you in this thread.
    You offer nothing to undelude me. 😀
    So deluded, I shall remain.
  10. Joined
    24 Apr '05
    Moves
    30 Nov '11 23:09
    You offer nothing to undelude me. 😀
    So deluded, I shall remain.
    You're quite right. I do not know what to tell you. I would usually try to offer reasons for/against, but I already know you are not responsive to reason. I think you are probably beyond help, unfortunately.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 Nov '11 23:33
    You're quite right. I do not know what to tell you. I would usually try to offer reasons for/against, but I already know you are not responsive to reason. I think you are probably beyond help, unfortunately.
    Yes, I am already strapped in to my seat for that rocket ship ride to heaven.
  12. PenTesting
    Moves
    30 Nov '11 23:39
    Is there some reason you think that you need to prove to people that there is no God? Maybe you are on some God-appointed mission? 😀

I don't care for you or any atheist to believe in God, and maybe you should not care for theists to believe that there is no God. Whaddya think?
  13. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    30 Nov '11 23:55
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Even if Jesus was flesh he could live in heaven or space whatever you want to call it.
    Not according to the Bible with the scripture I just quoted. If he were to somehow then the Bible would be lying on this point.
  14. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    30 Nov '11 23:56
    He is not like God, He is God. That is why He is called the Son of God.
    And He sits on the throne in heaven at the right hand of God the Father.
    That makes sense....NOT. Lol
  15. Joined
    24 Apr '05
    Moves
    01 Dec '11 00:00
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Is there some reason you think that you need to prove to people that there is no God? Maybe you are on some God-appointed mission? 😀

I don't care for you or any atheist to believe in God, and maybe you should not care for theists to believe that there is no God. Whaddya think?
    I know you are not responsive to reason, either, Tweedledum. You have demonstrated that quite conclusively through, for example, your childish and ignorant views regarding homosexuality.

Are you now under the further delusion that I have been trying to "prove to people that there is no God" in this thread? Can you read? I just got done agreeing with RJ that I have not been offering any reasons for/against in this thread: rather, I'm just informing him that he is deluded. I'll save the actual debating for persons who merit the effort. You and RJ do not qualify.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree