Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Spirituality

Spirituality

  1. 08 Sep '18 12:17
    you never read in the bible that heavenly father uses his left arm or hand. he always has a "strong right arm" and his "right hand" is a constant reference.
  2. Standard member KellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    08 Sep '18 12:54
    Originally posted by @mister-moggy
    you never read in the bible that heavenly father uses his left arm or hand. he always has a "strong right arm" and his "right hand" is a constant reference.
    The right hand is a position of honor.
  3. 08 Sep '18 14:35
    and by history the left hand is the hand of deceit
  4. 08 Sep '18 17:29
    Shortest thread ever.
  5. Standard member karoly aczel
    the Devil himself
    08 Sep '18 21:58
    Originally posted by @mister-moggy
    you never read in the bible that heavenly father uses his left arm or hand. he always has a "strong right arm" and his "right hand" is a constant reference.
    yes , there is some meaning to this .... work it out in yourself
  6. Standard member karoly aczel
    the Devil himself
    08 Sep '18 21:59
    heavenly father is ambidexterous. . he just uses the left hand for different things
  7. 09 Sep '18 01:51
    Daniel 5:5
    In the same hour came forth fingers of a man's hand, and wrote over against the candlestick upon the plaister of the wall of the king's palace: and the king saw the part of the hand that wrote.

    Was it a left hand or right?
  8. 09 Sep '18 02:13
    it is a "man's hand" and not heavenly father's hand who is not a man ( unless you accept part of the theology of the latter-day
    saint church )
  9. 09 Sep '18 02:31
    Originally posted by @mister-moggy
    it is a "man's hand" and not heavenly father's hand who is not a man ( unless you accept part of the theology of the latter-day
    saint church )
    I didn't say it wasn't a man's hand.

    I only asked which hand was it. The left or the right?
  10. Standard member karoly aczel
    the Devil himself
    09 Sep '18 09:20
    Originally posted by @mister-moggy
    it is a "man's hand" and not heavenly father's hand who is not a man ( unless you accept part of the theology of the latter-day
    saint church )
    Simplify.
  11. Standard member wolfgang59
    Infidel
    09 Sep '18 21:38
    Originally posted by @mister-moggy
    you never read in the bible that heavenly father uses his left arm or hand. he always has a "strong right arm" and his "right hand" is a constant reference.
    Do kids in Christian schools still get wrapped over the knuckles for writing left-handed?
  12. Standard member KellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    09 Sep '18 21:40
    Originally posted by @wolfgang59
    Do kids in Christian schools still get wrapped over the knuckles for writing left-handed?
    That was a practice not just in churches, not sure if it is still going on. Being left handed
    I know it was something they tried to change about me, but didn't.