heavenly father is not ambidexterous

heavenly father is not ambidexterous

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mafia chief

the safe house

Moves
08 Sep 18

you never read in the bible that heavenly father uses his left arm or hand. he always has a "strong right arm" and his "right hand" is a constant reference.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
08 Sep 18

Originally posted by @mister-moggy
you never read in the bible that heavenly father uses his left arm or hand. he always has a "strong right arm" and his "right hand" is a constant reference.
The right hand is a position of honor.

mafia chief

the safe house

Moves
08 Sep 18

and by history the left hand is the hand of deceit

Moves
08 Sep 18

Shortest thread ever.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
08 Sep 18

yes , there is some meaning to this .... work it out in yourself

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
08 Sep 18

heavenly father is ambidexterous. . he just uses the left hand for different things

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
09 Sep 18

Daniel 5:5
In the same hour came forth fingers of a man's hand, and wrote over against the candlestick upon the plaister of the wall of the king's palace: and the king saw the part of the hand that wrote.

Was it a left hand or right?

mafia chief

the safe house

Moves
09 Sep 18

it is a "man's hand" and not heavenly father's hand who is not a man ( unless you accept part of the theology of the latter-day
saint church )

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
09 Sep 18

it is a "man's hand" and not heavenly father's hand who is not a man ( unless you accept part of the theology of the latter-day
saint church )
I didn't say it wasn't a man's hand.

I only asked which hand was it. The left or the right?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
09 Sep 18

saint church )
Simplify.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
09 Sep 18

Do kids in Christian schools still get wrapped over the knuckles for writing left-handed?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
09 Sep 18

Originally posted by @wolfgang59
Do kids in Christian schools still get wrapped over the knuckles for writing left-handed?
That was a practice not just in churches, not sure if it is still going on. Being left handed
I know it was something they tried to change about me, but didn't.