1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    01 Feb '20 14:32
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Ah, so you have simply forgotten.
    Well if I forgot, it must not as struck me as very powerful or meaningful to begin with.
  2. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    01 Feb '20 15:18
    @kellyjay said
    Well if I forgot, it must not as struck me as very powerful or meaningful to begin with.
    To be honest kelly, you only care about your own opinions. I won't be sharing mine with you again.
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    01 Feb '20 17:401 edit
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    To be honest kelly, you only care about your own opinions. I won't be sharing mine with you again.
    Are you making a judgment about my character for me asking you to defend your opinions as not caring about your opinions? As you will.
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    01 Feb '20 18:29
    @kellyjay said
    Are you making a judgment about my character for me asking you to defend your opinions as not caring about your opinions? As you will.
    Allow me to quote you:

"Well if I forgot, it must not as struck me as very powerful or meaningful to begin with."

Like I said, you have no real interest in the opinions of others.
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    01 Feb '20 21:42
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Allow me to quote you:

"Well if I forgot, it must not as struck me as very powerful or meaningful to begin with."

Like I said, you have no real interest in the opinions of others.
    Don't bother to justify yourself, you don't want to respond to me or engage in discussion, than don't. I told you I didn't remember, and you want to turn that into I don't have any real interest in the opinions of others, than truthfully you have a very strong piss poor opinion of me. Those are dots I'd connect if you said you didn't recall something I said, but you do, I'd just take that as you don't remember.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Feb '20 00:48
    Perhaps, for KellyJay, perfect vindication will come one day when he cannot be bothered to talk to anyone and no one can be bothered to talk to him. Then he will have established "The Truth" once and for all.
  7. Standard memberVelns
    Latvian Trickster
    Krell lab
    Moves
    02 Feb '20 01:10

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Feb '20 01:17
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Bingo!
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Feb '20 01:18
    @fmf said
    Perhaps, for KellyJay, perfect vindication will come one day when he cannot be bothered to talk to anyone and no one can be bothered to talk to him. Then he will have established "The Truth" once and for all.
    Haha!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree