1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 May '18 16:00
    Originally posted by @apathist
    I guess you've dealt with stuff I don't know about. I figure be honest and move forward. Okay?
    Sure, of course.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 May '18 16:01
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    You guys are funny. In a good way. I picture this forum as a pub, everyone giving each other a hard time but buying each other drinks at the same time.

I was sumydid before. I was here years ago during the "Grampy Bobby" days. I'm Reformed Protestant but not completely tied to any specific doctrine by the letter.

Well met or re-met in some cases!
    Ah, well welcome back! It wasn't that long ago.

Why not come back as sumydid?
  3. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    18 May '18 16:02
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    All humans are born without a moral compass. (That hopefully develops later). That doesn't make children evil, merely undeveloped.
    Funny how the lack of a moral compass doesn't swing the other way. Or at least near as often. By and large, children display selfish, deceitful behavior naturally without learning it from someone else.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 May '18 16:03
    Originally posted by @fmf
    Nope. I don't think you were. Sorry.
    Lol - get straight in there.

Me neither.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 May '18 16:04
    Originally posted by @sonship
    Anybody who wants to discontinue an ID and come back latter with another ID is okay with me. Its what you say [b]now that matters more to me.

- sonship (formerly jaywill) Jack Wilmore[/b]
    Is what I say to you now, more important than what I said to you yesterday?
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 May '18 16:06
    FMF you don't think I was sumydid before?

LOL. Who cares.
    It's not interesting that you had a previous username, it is interesting that you would lie about it.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 May '18 16:11
    I couldn't remember my ID when I returned (hence the alzheimers joke that went over like a lead balloon). I think it was dive that helped me remember my old ID. Maybe Suzianne.
    You are lying.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 May '18 16:13
    That's a little odd, since I've always slanted toward annihilation. For some reason I associate FMF with the flying spaghetti monster. It could be the acronym itself, or, did you used to have a pic of the FSM as your avatar? Seriously man. It's me. And I'm not trying to draw a bunch of attention to myself. Upon my return as Tom Wolsey (which is my ...[text shortened]... backward spelling of didymus which is the greek for Thomas, which is my name. I'm the same guy.
    You can remember all this minutia, but you can't remember your login and lack the intelligence to ask Russ to reset your password?
  9. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    18 May '18 16:13
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    It's not interesting that you had a previous username, it is interesting that you would lie about it.
    Since I know I'm not lying, I know now that you are a false accuser. All it takes to solve this is to glance at a few games with me as white then and me as white now. Same crazy opening starting with either P-QN4 or PQN3... and same moves after that. I'm a little OCD about records being set straight, but I really shouldn't involve myself in this back and forth as the inevitable result is me being labeled an attention whore. If you don't believe I was sumydid (and you have no reason not to) then I don't care, but I do because you are calling me a liar.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 May '18 16:15
    No offense to anyone, but I will cease trying to defend who I was or who I am. It's getting us nowhere and it really doesn't matter either way. I only posted this to clear the air and get it out of the way. I'm ready to talk about spirituality. Genuinely sorry for all the hoopla, it wasn't intended.
    Oh but it does matter; the most interesting aspect in this forum is the casual dishonesty of some of the most fervent religious posters.
  11. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    18 May '18 16:16
    You can remember all this minutia, but you can't remember your login and lack the intelligence to ask Russ to reset your password?
    I didn't care that I couldn't remember the old name. Of course, if you had a perfect memory you would remember this conversation from when I first returned. From the time I left until this recent time I returned, I change my email address multiple times and upgrade my computer at least 2 or 3 times. I lost everything and couldn't recall and just had the itch to get back to playing chess. Again--no biggie--or so I thought.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 May '18 16:17
    Originally posted by @fmf
    You should have probably picked a different screen name than one that was so familiar to several of us who can remember "sumydid".
    If it really is of no consequence to him, then why open the discussion with "I've been here before".

An attention seeking pretender who's real previous incarnation here was probably true to life and is these days an embarrassment to "Tom".
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    18 May '18 16:19
    Since I know I'm not lying, I know now that you are a false accuser. All it takes to solve this is to glance at a few games with me as white then and me as white now. Same crazy opening starting with either P-QN4 or PQN3... and same moves after that. I'm a little OCD about records being set straight, but I really shouldn't involve myself in this back ...[text shortened]... d (and you have no reason not to) then I don't care, but I do because you are calling me a liar.
    When I joined this site on Jan. 31, I was relentlessly trolled by the resident atheists and the one who’s ashamed to be a Christian who claimed I was Becker and that I was lying when I said I wasn’t. This went on for at least two weeks.

Some moved off that and began falsely claiming I was someone else - all with zero evidence.

The SF, for some, is simply an outlet to vent their hate and self loathing.

Sad!
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 May '18 16:20
    I didn't care that I couldn't remember the old name. Of course, if you had a perfect memory you would remember this conversation from when I first returned. From the time I left until this recent time I returned, I change my email address multiple times and upgrade my computer at least 2 or 3 times. I lost everything and couldn't recall and just had the itch to get back to playing chess. Again--no biggie--or so I thought.
    But after years of posting here you didn't think to ask Russ to reset it for you?
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    18 May '18 16:21
    Oh but it does matter; the most interesting aspect in this forum is the casual dishonesty of some of the most fervent religious posters.
    Actually, the false accusations and relentless trolling by atheists, Christ deniers and those who are ashamed to be a Christian are what’s most interesting.

Sick!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree