1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 May '18 03:45
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    I was sumydid before.
    I take back what I said [repeatedly] on this thread about you not being sumydid. You are. I apologize.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 May '18 04:15
    Originally posted by @fmf
    I take back what I said [repeatedly] on this thread about you not being sumydid. You are. I apologize.
    Feel free to apologize for falsely claiming I was Becker. If memory serves, you (Kiddo,) Ghost (Heartpence) dive (tiger) and rajk (amigo) were doing that for weeks.
  3. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    21 May '18 04:59
    Thanks, I didn't see this until now.

I asked the website (addressing Russ directly) what I should do as I am ready to become a member. Never heard back (I guess dive was right in his estimation), so I'll give it another day and if I hear nothing, I'll just keep on with this member name.
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    21 May '18 06:27
    You notice how Romans is fishing for an apology for linking him to Becker and yet routinely accuses you (ridiculously) of being the Duchess.

His hypocrisy is comical. (About the only thing about him that is).
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 May '18 06:31
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    You notice how Romans is fishing for an apology for linking him to Becker and yet routinely accuses you (ridiculously) of being the Duchess.

His hypocrisy is comical. (About the only thing about him that is).
    Would you say this post of yours is substantive or trolling?

Is it reflective of someone who manages a team of mental health professionals (as you falsely claim to do) or of someone who is managed by a team of mental health professionals?
  6. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    21 May '18 06:47
    'So put away all malice and all deceit and hypocrisy and envy and all slander.'

1 Peter 2
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 May '18 07:58
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    'So put away all malice and all deceit and hypocrisy and envy and all slander.'

1 Peter 2
    I think it’s wonderful you’re reading and quoting from the Bible. Seriously.

Please continue to do it!

Check out the Psalms and Gospels!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree