1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    13 Feb '13 20:34
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Why is leaving your organisation deemed to be "turning your back on Jehovah"?
    The first problem in their relationship with Jehovah is the Bible clearly explains how one is to be in this world which he says belongs to Satan. It says we are to be no part of it.
    He also explains that he would have a poeple for his name and ones that would do his will and the will of his that son Jesus demonstrated what to do while he was here on the earth.
    We are doing that will just as Jesus and his father Jehovah told us to do.
    If one leaves his organization and stops doing that will, he is turning his back on Jehovah.
    If that person leaves the JW organization and goes to another church of his desire and one that does not use or recognize God's name, how can he still be doing his will?
    He can't..........
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Feb '13 20:411 edit
    Originally posted by galveston75
    The first problem in their relationship with Jehovah is the Bible clearly explains how one is to be in this world which he says belongs to Satan. It says we are to be no part of it.
    He also explains that he would have a poeple for his name and ones that would do his will and the will of his that son Jesus demonstrated what to do while he was here on th ...[text shortened]... does not use or recognize God's name, how can he still be doing his will?
    He can't..........
    We are back to your organisation being a cult aren't we.

If you can only do Jehovah's will by joining your organisation and it is impossible to do Jehovah's will if you leave, in my opinion, that makes it a cult. You seem incapable of recognising how self-righteous you sound in your post, so judgmental and completely unaccepting that someone can seek and follow and obey Jehovah without being a member of your totally exclusive organisation. Join us or die, leave us and die...you are in a cult Galveston, at least try to see it.

Because you are in the fishbowl looking out...you cannot see the fishbowl.
  3. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    13 Feb '13 20:44
    We are back to your organisation being a cult aren't we.

If you can only do Jehovah's will by joining your organisation and it is impossible to do Jehovah's will if you leave, in my opinion, that makes it a cult. You seem incapable of recognising how self-righteous you sound in your post, so judgmental and completely unaccepting that someone can seek ...[text shortened]... try to see it.

Because you are in the fishbowl looking out...you cannot see the fishbowl.
    See it as you want. We both know no matter what I say you'll still find fault. Good day!
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Feb '13 20:52
    We both know no matter what I say you'll still find fault.
    No, if you talked about cars, probably not.

However, virtually everything you post here comes from the part of your mind that believes you are one of the chosen ones; one of the small group of elite people who, out of a global population of 6,000,000,000 human beings, claim to to be the only ones who can hold or receive God's truth.

It's a cult. It's so obvious it's a cult it hilarious.
  5. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    13 Feb '13 20:59
    No, if you talked about cars, probably not.

However, virtually everything you post here comes from the part of your mind that believes you are one of the chosen ones; one of the small group of elite people who, out of a global population of 6,000,000,000 human beings, claim to to be the only ones who can hold or receive God's truth.

It's a cult. It's so obvious it's a cult it hilarious.
    Lol. No I am not one of the choosen ones that will go to heaven. You don't listen do you? Apparently not.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Feb '13 21:111 edit
    Lol. No I am not one of the choosen ones that will go to heaven.
    I didn't mention "heaven", so your glancing denial of my point is irrelevant. I said you claim to be the chosen ones, the only ones on a planet of 6,000,000,000 people who are special enough to be the sole holders and receivers of God's truth.

That's why it is so obviously a cult, and you trying to deflect by mentioning some sub-sect within your cult who get special further privileges is what makes it hilarious. What is even more fascinating is that you already know you are not part of this sub-sect...how? I'm guessing your chocolate bar didn't have a golden ticket.

Head in the sand much Galveston?
  7. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    13 Feb '13 21:18
    I didn't mention "heaven", so your glancing denial of my point is irrelevant. I said you claim to be the chosen ones, the only ones on a planet of 6,000,000,000 people who are special enough to be the sole holders and receivers of God's truth.

That's why it is so obviously a cult, and you trying to deflect by mentioning some sub-sect within your cult ...[text shortened]... sing your chocolate bar didn't have a golden ticket.

Head in the sand much Galveston?
    Again dude, you are welcome to your views, and time will tell if you are right or wrong huh?
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Feb '13 21:21
    Again dude, you are welcome to your views, and time will tell if you are right or wrong huh?
    How do you know you are not part of the heavenly sub-sect you mentioned?
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Feb '13 23:55
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Angry and contemptuous, nope, I feel sad for [Mark Hunter].
    You feel "sad" for him? On the other thread you said "If you contact this person [Mark Hunter] and he attempts to have any contact with me in any way, i will leave this site, pronto. I want nothing to do with him, he was a false brother." You would "leave this site, pronto" because you feel "sad" for him?
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Feb '13 00:151 edit
    See it as you want. We both know no matter what I say you'll still find fault. Good day!
    yeah contentiousness for contentiousness sake is easy to spot and best avoided.
  11. Joined
    24 Apr '05
    Moves
    14 Feb '13 00:31
    Oh yes I did. As I said your'e not comprehending what I said.

Again just because you get an answer you don't get or don't agree with, in your mind it's wrong? Really?
    Again just because you get an answer you don't get or don't agree with, in your mind it's wrong? Really?

I didn't say you have given wrong answers to my questions; I said you have given NO answers to my questions. You have not addressed either of them in any meaningful way.

I'll ask again.

Why is it that your organization provides no way for a member to honorably disassociate?

Can you conceive of instances where a member might choose to disassociate for valid, justified reasons?
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    14 Feb '13 01:071 edit
    Originally posted by LemonJello
    [b]Again just because you get an answer you don't get or don't agree with, in your mind it's wrong? Really?

I didn't say you have given wrong answers to my questions; I said you have given NO answers to my questions. You have not addressed either of them in any meaningful way.

I'll ask again.

Why is it that your organization provides no way ...[text shortened]... eive of instances where a member might choose to disassociate for valid, justified reasons?[/b]
    That question and answer is probably not in their booklets. 😏
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Feb '13 06:35
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    yeah fair comment based on observation but difficult to deflect with argument is easy to spot and best avoided.
    Fixed.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    14 Feb '13 06:52
    Fixed.
    I wish you guys would leave the original post alone and then give the fixed version in your comment below. I have no idea what you fixed, since I have been unable to find any post in this thread that resembles the fixed thread.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Feb '13 07:17
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I wish you guys would leave the original post alone and then give the fixed version in your comment below. I have no idea what you fixed, since I have been unable to find any post in this thread that resembles the fixed thread.
    Really?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree