1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Mar '16 20:331 edit
    The problem with 99% of persons in this forum is,.......... that you are all pig ignorant about religion and spirituality.

I have asked many times, what is the difference between true religion and false religion, and not 1 person could reply.

Not one person could determine what true religion is and false religion, and that's your foolhardy and pig ignorant position.

So what to do about it..............do you even care?

So why do you live in the spirituality forum.

You think Islam is a peaceful and true religion, but it's everything opposite to that.

When I asked what the difference is between true religion and false religion, I shall give you one principle.

True religion will glorify God with song and music, and false religion will condemn song and music for the glorification of Godhead.

I have just given you 1 principle that divides true religion from false religion................Now go and research religion sincerely and honestly and give me 4 more principles that would determine true religion from false religion.

Get to it.................and stop being PIG IGNORANT.
  2. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    23 Mar '16 21:04
    'You' represent everything repulsive about 'false religion.'

You do your own religion a huge disservice every time you post here. All you do is push people away from whatever your religion represents. You offer nothing appealing. You are deluded and 'dishonest' to profound levels. You are bursting full of spite and arrogance.

How does your face like that truth?
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Mar '16 21:52
    Originally posted by Dasa
    The problem with 99% of persons in this forum is,.......... that you are all pig ignorant about religion and spirituality.

I have asked many times, what is the difference between true religion and false religion, and not 1 person could reply.

Not one person could determine what true religion is and false religion, and that's your foolhardy and pig ignoran ...[text shortened]... ine true religion from false religion.

I can try.
    True religion is visiting and befriending the elderly and those in prison, the lonely and least capable people in society. True religion benefits society at least at the micro level; it is a living representation of hope, aspiration and compassion. It is forgiving, trusting, loyal and merciful.
  4. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    23 Mar '16 23:13
    Sigh.

A 'true religion' would simply be one where the claims of the religion are actually true.

As there is no law of logic or reason that requires reality to be nice, or as we might wish it
    to be... And indeed all of the evidence we have is that the universe is seldom if ever as we
    might wish it to be... Then there can be no other confining bounds on what a 'true religion'
    might be aside from the necessity of it actually being the truth.

As no religion has ever met the burden of proof of establishing it's claims as true, and further
    that almost all notable religious claims are indeed shown to be false by an rational analysis
    of the evidence, it cannot honestly be said that ANY currently proposed religion can lay
    claim to being a 'true religion' despite what the adherents of every religion claim about their
    own faith.

I am sad to say that after his last post was summarily deleted I had hoped that Dasa had
    finally been banned. I am deeply disappointed that this is not the case.

Apparently there is no limit to the number of times you can call for genocide on these forums
    without the mods removing you from this site.

A fact that I feel is a great detriment to this site and the mods than run it.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Mar '16 23:19
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    Apparently there is no limit to the number of times you can call for genocide on these forums without the mods removing you from this site.
    I don't want people ~ whether it be the mods or fellow posters like you ~ preventing me from hearing and interacting with a person who calls for genocide. I want the decision as to whether or not to read what Dasa writes left to me ~ not taken away from me. 🙂
  6. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    23 Mar '16 23:25
    Originally posted by FMF
    I don't want people ~ whether it be the mods or fellow posters like you ~ preventing me from hearing and interacting with a person who calls for genocide. I want the decision as to whether or not to read what Dasa writes left to me ~ not taken away from me. 🙂
    Yes. I know that you feel that way... I am afraid that I cannot share that point of view.

Particularly given that Dasa spouts EXACTLY the same carp every single time I cannot
    see any value in it, or him.

If calling for genocide isn't off limits nothing is.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Mar '16 23:43
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    Yes. I know that you feel that way... I am afraid that I cannot share that point of view.

Particularly given that Dasa spouts EXACTLY the same carp every single time I cannot
    see any value in it, or him.

If calling for genocide isn't off limits nothing is.
    The fact that you personally don't see any value in reading what Dasa writes does not persuade me that you (or others such as the mods) should decide whether I get to read it instead of me deciding. 😉
  8. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    24 Mar '16 00:02
    Originally posted by Dasa

Not one person could determine what true religion is and false religion, and that's your foolhardy and pig ignoran ...[text shortened]... ine true religion from false religion.

Thank you Dasa. Now we know what false religion sounds like. Like your post, it's mean spirited and derogatory toward anyone that disagrees with it.

Apparently you have memory issues because I have told you before what religion is, false or otherwise.

If you are the product of your religion, then there isn't a soul in this forum that would ever be converted to it based on your hatefulness of speech.

You exhibit a bizarre form of hypocrisy by calling for the death of Muslims because you are full of fear and hatred.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Mar '16 00:31
    Originally posted by josephw
    Thank you Dasa. Now we know what false religion sounds like. Like your post, it's mean spirited and derogatory toward anyone that disagrees with it.
    If you choose to brand Dasa's religion as false because the persona he displays here is mean spirited and derogatory toward anyone that disagrees with it, can people brand Christian religious beliefs as being false if they encounter Christians who are mean spirited and derogatory toward anyone that disagrees with them?
  10. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    24 Mar '16 00:47
    Originally posted by FMF
    If you choose to brand Dasa's religion as false because the persona he displays here is mean spirited and derogatory toward anyone that disagrees with it, can people brand Christian religious beliefs as being false if they encounter Christians who are mean spirited and derogatory toward anyone that disagrees with them?
    Of course. Anyone that claims to be a part of the "true religion" and is mean spirited and derogatory makes their religion look bad.

If one is an atheist then the point is moot, but in a world where the major religions have a definition of God its adherents represent that God by their behavior.

Everyone knows it's hard to tell the difference between sinners and saints. So it follows that in order to know the one true God one must be objective and examine the standard revealed by God, and not merely the musings of mortals.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Mar '16 00:52
    Of course. Anyone that claims to be a part of the "true religion" and is mean spirited and derogatory makes their religion look bad.
    I didn't say "bad", I said "false", and so did you. Is it OK to brand the Christian religion as "false" if we encounter Christians who are mean spirited and derogatory toward anyone who disagrees with them?

You said to Dasa: "Now we know what false religion sounds like" and then generalized and projected his demeanour and behaviour onto his entire religion.

Can we do the same when we meet people from your religion whose demeanour and behaviour is comparable to Dasa's?
  12. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    24 Mar '16 01:14
    Originally posted by FMF
    I didn't say "bad", I said "false", and so did you. Is it OK to brand the Christian religion as "false" if we encounter Christians who are mean spirited and derogatory toward anyone who disagrees with them?

You said to Dasa: "Now we know what false religion sounds like" and then generalized and projected his demeanour and behaviour onto his entire religion. ...[text shortened]... me when we meet people from your religion whose demeanour and behaviour is comparable to Dasa's?
    Bad, false, wrong. It's all the same. Is it right to "brand" a religion as false by the behavior of its adherents? People do it everyday.

My question to you is what makes a religion true? By what standard? By the conduct of those who profess faith in it, or does it depend on the Truth?
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Mar '16 01:24
    Bad, false, wrong. It's all the same. Is it right to "brand" a religion as false by the behavior of its adherents? People do it everyday.
    So if you brand Dasa's religion "false" because of his behaviour and you contend that to do so is legitimate, can Christianity legitimately be branded "false" in the same way and for the same reason?
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Mar '16 01:261 edit
    My question to you is what makes a religion true? By what standard? By the conduct of those who profess faith in it, or does it depend on the Truth?
    Why have you not capitalized "true" the first time you use it above and then capitalized it the second time?
  15. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Mar '16 05:11
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    'You' represent everything repulsive about 'false religion.'

You do your own religion a huge disservice every time you post here. All you do is push people away from whatever your religion represents. You offer nothing appealing. You are deluded and 'dishonest' to profound levels. You are bursting full of spite and arrogance.

How does your face like that truth?
    As expected from a pig ignorant troll like yourself....................you have zero to contribute.

You did not give me 4 more principles that would determine true religion from false religion.

There are actually "more" than 4 more principles, but you can only ask boof-heads to do so much.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree