1. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    24 Mar '16 18:16
    Originally posted by FMF
    I don't want you deciding what I can and cannot read. I want to decide for myself what I read and don't read. Furthermore, I don't want you deciding what ideas can and can't be promoted.

The fact that I am an advocate of free speech means I see value in defending it even when ~ or especially when ~ I disagree ngly with the ideas it is used to propagate.

...[text shortened]... Islamic fundamentalists whose attitude to freedom of speech is similar in certain ways to yours.
    And maybe I don't want you deciding for me which crimes can go unreported and unpunished and which not.

Can't insert winking smiley on IPhone!
  2. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Mar '16 19:29
    Originally posted by Rank outsider
    I have often wondered about the legal position.

This is a UK website. Dasa's comments would, I think, amount to a crime if expressed directly by him in the UK.

Does RHP have a duty to try and prevent this and/or even report it? Even if not, there are clearly reputational risks of being seen to allow someone to advocate genocide repeatedly.

L ...[text shortened]... allows to continue and which not? What if someone was using the forums to groom a 14 year old?
    Are you a Muslim.
    Standing up for violent Islam again are you.

You disgust me.
  3. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    24 Mar '16 20:10
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Are you a Muslim.

You disgust me.
    Just a concerned citizen who thinks it is his duty to report criminal activity.
  4. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Mar '16 20:17
    Originally posted by Rank outsider
    Just a concerned citizen who thinks it is his duty to report criminal activity.
    is it criminal to stand up and speak for the many who cannot speak, ........against falsity and terror?

Why don't you stand with me and be against violent radical false religion?

And stop giving support to these violent people with your words.
  5. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    24 Mar '16 20:20
    is it criminal to stand up and speak for the many who cannot speak, ........against falsity and terror?

You can explain this to the authorities and they can determine if that is justification for your call for the extermination of all Muslims.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Mar '16 20:20
    Originally posted by FMF
    I don't want you deciding what I can and cannot read. I want to decide for myself what I read and don't read. Furthermore, I don't want you deciding what ideas can and can't be promoted.

The fact that I am an advocate of free speech means I see value in defending it even when ~ or especially when ~ I disagree strongly with the ideas it is used to propagate. ...[text shortened]... Islamic fundamentalists whose attitude to freedom of speech is similar in certain ways to yours.
    And I don't want you defending bigotry and all the things that normal people care about. And I sure as hell don't want you deciding what I can and cannot protest. Did you even read the quotes I posted? And still you want to do nothing?

Perhaps you should reserve all this bigotry for some other websites that traffick in this sort of thing. I'm sure "Islamic fundamentalists" wouldn't mind you defending similar thinking as this over there. It doesn't belong here. "Let them speak. It's not like they're actually killing people." Sometimes, just in case you're not adult enough yet to understand this, you have to take a stand against evil. Hate speech is against the law in my country, and many others, for a reason. And this is certainly hate speech.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Mar '16 20:21
    Originally posted by FMF
    But I wasn't doing anything of the sort. I was questioning the rationale josephw was using to declare Dasa's religion "false".
    You were opportunistically lumping us in, as usual.
  8. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Mar '16 20:24
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    False religion is one where the people worship the true God of Israel.

True religion is one in which the people worship the cow, even to the point of ingesting cow urine and cow manure . now that is true religion.
    Whatever info you have about cows and urine etc...................its all wrong.

You are just displaying your foolishness and ignorance instead.

You are looking in the wrong place to learn about true religion (your head).
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Mar '16 20:24
    Are you a Muslim.

You disgust me.
    No, we are protesting your violence-encouraging hate speech.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Mar '16 20:31

So your beef seems to be which "violent people" we're against? Them or you?

If you become like what you say you are against, then they have already won.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Mar '16 21:34
    Not at all.

Even an atheist will, and can, and does all those things.

Try again little sparrow.
    I don't seek or expect your agreement.

I do like being called a "little sparrow", though.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Mar '16 21:35
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    boof-head? thats hilarious 😀
    Why is it hilarious to you?
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Mar '16 23:481 edit
    Whatever info you have about cows and urine etc...................its all wrong.

You are just displaying your foolishness and ignorance instead.

You are looking in the wrong place to learn about true religion (your head).
    Do not the people in this true religion worship the cow?

Are you doubting that?
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Mar '16 00:40
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    You are not allowed to incite violence for example.
    I don't think Dasa is inciting violence. I think he is making a fool of himself. I think what he writes and how he writes it is instructive. I think people can learn from it. I think he does far more damage to his 'cause' by being allowed to express what he does in a forum like this than the damage you might think you're doing to his 'cause' by preventing people from seeing up close what people like him are actually like, intellectually and spiritually.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Mar '16 00:41
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    You were opportunistically lumping us in, as usual.
    Not at all. I was simply questioning the rationale that josephw was using. This is a debate and discussion forum.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree