1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Mar '16 00:441 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    And I don't want you defending bigotry and all the things that normal people care about. And I sure as hell don't want you deciding what I can and cannot protest.
    I think you should be free to attack or criticize Dasa's bigotry. I have criticized him for it countless times over the years. Indeed, I don't want to have control over what you read and don't read, or what you protest against and don't protest against. I do not want to restrict your freedom of speech. This is my point, exactly.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Mar '16 00:52
    Originally posted by Rank outsider
    And maybe I don't want you deciding for me which crimes can go unreported and unpunished and which not.
    If you think there is something criminal going on and that the web site might be liable due to UK law, I think you should warn the web site owner or the moderators. But I am not incited to commit violence and I cannot see how anyone here would be by the kind of rhetoric Dasa comes out with. I think, if you have certain posters here who you think might be incited to commit violent criminal acts by the things Dasa writes, you should confront them and have it out with them. It might make for an interesting debate. 😉
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Mar '16 01:02
    Perhaps you should reserve all this bigotry for some other websites that traffick in this sort of thing. I'm sure "Islamic fundamentalists" wouldn't mind you defending similar thinking as this over there.
    What bigotry is it that you think I am responsible for? I have been condemning Dasa's bigotry literally for years and years. And if you seriously believe I have ever defended the "thinking" of "Islamic fundamentalists" on this forum, please say where. Links please.
  4. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    25 Mar '16 02:29
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Whatever info you have about cows and urine etc...................its all wrong.

You are just displaying your foolishness and ignorance instead.

You are looking in the wrong place to learn about true religion (your head).
    Dasa, please be tolerant of other contributors to this online spirituality forum who wish to express an opinion.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Mar '16 02:40
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Dasa, please be tolerant of other contributors to this online spirituality forum who wish to express an opinion.
    This is the first time in six years, if I recall correctly, that you have said anything to Dasa about his behaviour. You may be jumping on a bandwagon, but I suppose it's better than nothing. 😀
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Mar '16 08:25
    Sometimes, just in case you're not adult enough yet to understand this, you have to take a stand against evil. Hate speech is against the law in my country, and many others, for a reason. And this is certainly hate speech.
    What "stand" have you taken against Dasa? Have you reported the web site to law enforcement authorities in your country?
  7. Joined
    03 Sep '13
    Moves
    25 Mar '16 12:20
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Whatever info you have about cows and urine etc...................its all wrong.

You are just displaying your foolishness and ignorance instead.

You are looking in the wrong place to learn about true religion (your head).

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Disturbing%20Truths/drinking_cow_urine.htm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/expat/expatnews/7398029/Cow-dung-and-urine-healthy.html

http://www.firstpost.com/living/cow-dung-for-indigestion-urine-for-pimples-vishwa-hindu-parishads-guide-to-a-healthy-life-1850279.html

For what it's worth... Dasa?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree