1. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 May '15 20:27
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    I understand this is an emotive issue. Personally I would like to live in a world where women don't have to make the choice of having an abortion. But unlike you I actually live in reality. What the world doesn't need is 150,00 unwanted, unloved children being born every day. We have more than enough already. People have to make a choice, but it is their choice and they will have to live with the consequences of that decision.
    Right I'll be off to button moon with Mr.Spoon then, shall I? 😀
  2. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    08 May '15 20:32
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Right I'll be off to button moon with Mr.Spoon then, shall I? 😀
    Off to Button Moon, you landed back in 1992.
  3. Joined
    24 Apr '05
    Moves
    08 May '15 21:52
    Originally posted by whodey
    Abortion is about killing unborn children.

Do you believe in the Prog Fairy that waves her magic wand over unborn children as they come out of the womb, thus making them human?

Afraid not. If you're going to be passionate about the abortion issue, you may want to take a second to educate yourself on the basics.

Do you believe in the Prog Fairy that waves her magic wand over unborn children as they come out of the womb, thus making them human?

You should already know substantially what my view is, since I have made it clear to you and others multiple times previously in this very forum. Oh, that's right, silly me: whodey is more content to just whine and wallow around in silly caricatures that trivialize and disrespect the views of others; than he is to present his own arguments and listen carefully to others in kind. Oh well.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    09 May '15 03:421 edit
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Abortion is about aborting a foetus.
    And the Holocaust was about killing vermin and the genocide in the Sudan was about killing the infidel.

Funny how human beings justify killing by dehumanizing them.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    09 May '15 03:43
    Originally posted by LemonJello

Afraid not. If you're going to be passionate about the abortion issue, you may want to take a second to educate yourself on the basics.

Yo ...[text shortened]... thers; than he is to present his own arguments and listen carefully to others in kind. Oh well.
    So I'll take that as a vote for the birth fairy
  6. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    09 May '15 09:03
    What do you propose is done with regards to abortion legislation, Whodey?
  7. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    09 May '15 09:52
    And the Holocaust was about killing vermin and the genocide in the Sudan was about killing the infidel.

Funny how human beings justify killing by dehumanizing them.
    Using the correct terminology is not 'dehumanising' anything.
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    09 May '15 12:16
    Originally posted by Great King Rat
    What do you propose is done with regards to abortion legislation, Whodey?
    Stop killing perfectly healthy unborn children
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 May '15 12:40
    Here is the thing disturbing about you hyper religious types about abortion: you all go to great lengths to stop a woman from aborting and no matter what the plight of that woman no matter if the child was the result of rape you convince her to not abort and she gets to relive the terror of the rape for the rest of her life and you all could care less about any plight of the mother. It's forget that girl, she probably asked for it. Then off to the next one and see you around maybe.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 May '15 12:44
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Here is the thing disturbing about you hyper religious types about abortion: you all go to great lengths to stop a woman from aborting and no matter what the plight of that woman no matter if the child was the result of rape you convince her to not abort and she gets to relive the terror of the rape for the rest of her life and you all could care less abou ...[text shortened]... forget that girl, she probably asked for it. Then off to the next one and see you around maybe.
    So you support the right to have an abortion only in the case of rape?
  11. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    09 May '15 12:50
    So you want to forbid women from having abortions? Is that right? Be as clear as possible Whodey. This is not light matter. It deserves to be treated as such.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 May '15 13:39
    Originally posted by FMF
    So you support the right to have an abortion only in the case of rape?
    This abortion issue is about control, nothing else. It is men controlling women using religion as the rational.

Like I said before, there are way too many people on this planet. There should be about 1 billion like there was 200 years ago. 8-10 billion pushes the resources of the planet to its limits.

So whatever population control measure comes along, I'm for it.
    Like I said, gay marriage is fine with me since it tends to lower the birth rate.

Tobacco is a nice population control measure too.

And abortion. Its the woman's right to control her own body.

It is NOBODIES business but hers.
  13. Germany
    Moves
    09 May '15 13:57

The comment has Hillary Clinton essentially saying that Christians must be forced to change their religious views to accommodate abortions.
    No, it doesn't.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 May '15 14:19
    This abortion issue is about control, nothing else. It is men controlling women using religion as the rational.

Like I said before, there are way too many people on this planet. There should be about 1 billion like there was 200 years ago. 8-10 billion pushes the resources of the planet to its limits.

So whatever population control measure comes alon ...[text shortened]... nd abortion. Its the woman's right to control her own body.

It is NOBODIES business but hers.
    So you support the right to have an abortion in any circumstances?
  15. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    09 May '15 14:23
    And abortion. Its the woman's right to control her own body.
    Even when she's in her 8th month of pregnancy?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree