1. Standard memberchaney3
    Bring it on.......
    Joined
    26 Dec '14
    Moves
    29697
    01 Jan '17 04:18
    I have recently viewed photos of Jewish men, women and children killed in concentration camps.

    Exterminated and starved.

    Where was God?
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12091
    01 Jan '17 04:29
    Originally posted by chaney3
    I have recently viewed photos of Jewish men, women and children killed in concentration camps.

    Exterminated and starved.

    Where was God?
    Just goes to show that you don't care about all the other people who have been tortured and killed.

    Maybe if they were on tv you'd care about them.
  3. Standard memberchaney3
    Bring it on.......
    Joined
    26 Dec '14
    Moves
    29697
    01 Jan '17 04:31
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Just goes to show that you don't care about all the other people who have been tortured and killed.

    Maybe if they were on tv you'd care about them.
    And God was where?
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12091
    01 Jan '17 04:56
    Originally posted by chaney3
    And God was where?
    Allowing for free will.
  5. Standard memberchaney3
    Bring it on.......
    Joined
    26 Dec '14
    Moves
    29697
    01 Jan '17 05:05
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Allowing for free will.
    Have you seen the photos?
    It means Hitler's free will is more powerful than God's love.
  6. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12091
    01 Jan '17 05:171 edit
    Originally posted by chaney3
    Have you seen the photos?
    It means Hitler's free will is more powerful than God's love.
    Oh yes I have seen them. Have you seen the world at war series on the holocaust?

    So are you for supporting Israel and getting rid of the Muslims who want to destry Israel?
  7. Standard memberchaney3
    Bring it on.......
    Joined
    26 Dec '14
    Moves
    29697
    01 Jan '17 05:19
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Oh yes I have seen them. Have you seen the world at war series on the holocaust?

    So are you for supporting Israe and getting rid of the Muslims who want to destry Israel?
    I am asking.
    Where was God?
  8. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12091
    01 Jan '17 05:22
    Originally posted by chaney3
    I am asking.
    Where was God?
    Allowing for free will.

    Don't let your support for Israel known around here. People will attack you for it.
  9. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Joined
    05 Feb '11
    Moves
    9664
    01 Jan '17 07:31
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Just goes to show that you don't care about all the other people who have been tortured and killed.

    Maybe if they were on tv you'd care about them.
    If we don't like the holocaust, we are okay with all other atrocities?
  10. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Joined
    05 Feb '11
    Moves
    9664
    01 Jan '17 07:32
    Originally posted by Eladar
    ...
    So are you for supporting Israel and getting rid of the Muslims who want to destry Israel?
    If we don't like the holocaust, we hate muslims?
  11. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Joined
    05 Feb '11
    Moves
    9664
    01 Jan '17 07:35
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Allowing for free will.
    Which is exactly the same as if your god was not involved.
  12. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Joined
    05 Feb '11
    Moves
    9664
    01 Jan '17 07:41
    Originally posted by Eladar
    ...
    Don't let your support for Israel known around here. People will attack you for it.
    Israel rocks. The chosen, stuck in mire, and kicking muhammed's ass anyway.

    Bugger abraham. We need to grow up now.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86356
    01 Jan '17 10:01
    Originally posted by chaney3
    I have recently viewed photos of Jewish men, women and children killed in concentration camps.

    Exterminated and starved.

    Where was God?
    Oh my gosh, bad things have happened in the world...therefore god cannot exist. Thank you so much for this insight chaney3.
  14. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Joined
    05 Feb '11
    Moves
    9664
    01 Jan '17 11:57
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Oh my gosh, bad things have happened in the world...therefore god cannot exist. Thank you so much for this insight chaney3.
    Actually, he asked a question. You evade.
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    01 Jan '17 13:06
    God should have come down with a bolt of lightening and kill all the sinners......while enjoying an empty earth.
Back to Top