Hitting children.

Hitting children.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
23 Aug 20

@rajk999 said
Government.
@rajk999 said
Homosexuals and adulterers are not my concern. They will face the authorities and/or God at the appointed time.

Gays and authorities will face the government, how in some sort of dystopian state of your imagination?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
23 Aug 20
2 edits

@divegeester said
@rajk999 said
Homosexuals and adulterers are not my concern. They will face the authorities and/or God at the appointed time.

Gays and authorities will face the government, how in some sort of dystopian state of your imagination?
Do your own homework. There are many countries where homosexuality and adultery is illegal. Google it. Not all countries are as decadent as the UK. You are suffering from "my-country-is-the-world" syndrome.

Moves
23 Aug 20

@rajk999 said
Do your own homework.
It’s your assertion, (presumably based on our desire for homosexuals and adulterers to be legally convinced of their crimes), the onus is therefore on you to explain and justify it.

Moves
23 Aug 20

@rajk999 said
There are many countries where homosexuality and adultery is illegal.
In your view then, is it in anyway adultery a worse thing for woman to commit than a man?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
23 Aug 20

@divegeester said
It’s your assertion, (presumably based on our desire for homosexuals and adulterers to be legally convinced of their crimes), the onus is therefore on you to explain and justify it.
I think you made a few spelling errors there. Fix it.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
23 Aug 20

@divegeester said
In your view then, is it in anyway adultery a worse thing for woman to commit than a man?
Dont care. But the bible makes no differentiation.

IP

Moves
23 Aug 20

@rajk999 said
I think we understand each other. Next Topic.
I understand that you think it's okay to beat up a five year old, and that you have no objection to homosexuals being stoned to death.

As long as you understand that I find neither of these things acceptable, then we have an understanding.

Moves
23 Aug 20

@rajk999 said
I think you made a few spelling errors there. Fix it.
Feel free to keep dodging.

Moves
23 Aug 20

@rajk999 said
Dont care. But the bible makes no differentiation.
What punishment do you feel is appropriate for the authorities to pass out to either homosexuals or adulterers?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
23 Aug 20

@divegeester said
What punishment do you feel is appropriate for the authorities to pass out to either homosexuals or adulterers?
I have no 'feelings' on that matter.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
23 Aug 20

@indonesia-phil said
I understand that you think it's okay to beat up a five year old, and that you have no objection to homosexuals being stoned to death.

As long as you understand that I find neither of these things acceptable, then we have an understanding.
What I said is that 5 yr olds who deserve a spanking should get one. I have no concern either way for homosexuals or adulterers. God or the government will deal with that.

Moves
23 Aug 20

@rajk999 said
I have no 'feelings' on that matter.
Don’t run away from your comments on this, stand up and say your piece.

Moves
23 Aug 20

@rajk999 said
I have no concern either way for homosexuals or adulterers. God or the government will deal with that.
And yet you were indignant enough to make a specific post about how they will be brought to task by the authorities.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
23 Aug 20

@divegeester said
And yet you were indignant enough to make a specific post about how they will be brought to task by the authorities.
Dont care either way. They are not by business. Anytime the bible describes something as a sin, I dont make contrary comments designed to justify the act. God and Christ will deal with that.

Moves
23 Aug 20

@rajk999 said
Dont care either way.
Then why make the assertion if you don’t care about it and can’t back it up?