1. PenTesting
    Moves
    29 Aug '20 21:53
    @indonesia-phil said
    To begin at your end, being heterosexual, homosexual or bisexual is not a lifestyle choice, any more than is having blue eyes or brown eyes. That is one of your simple facts of life, which was not so well understood during biblical times but is now understood well enough, and there would only be your referred - to associated consequences if you believe in a god.

B ...[text shortened]... ys that it is, may we make the same assumption regarding the killing of homosexuals? If not, say so.
    I never use the expression 'beat children'. If you are not able to accurately represent what I said on this matter, then I will have no communication with you.
  2. Joined
    15 Jun '10
    Moves
    29 Aug '20 23:01
    @rajk999 said
    I never use the expression 'beat children'. If you are not able to accurately represent what I said on this matter, then I will have no communication with you.
    So what would be your preferred physical punishment for an errant child? Slap, hit, smack? Pray enlighten us.

I ask this with no real expectation of receiving a straight answer, since you seem quite unable to give one of those, despite your assertions to the contrary. If you can't be honest about your beliefs then your beliefs mean nothing.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Aug '20 05:10
    @rajk999 said
    And here is moron of the year.
    Now you’re channeling chaney3
  4. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    30 Aug '20 06:00
    There must always be a villian.

All questions must be answered.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree