1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    09 Nov '14 07:38
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Actually, real scientists know all about the problems dating rocks and have factored in the variances and know when they can rely on such dating and when they can't. Your dude is clearly a YEC who is trying his best to twist the known problems into total unreliability. Just another politician trying to win votes.
    I see him as an honest scientist that is presenting the truth. That is more important than winning votes.

I see those evolutionists that claim that they have too many transitional fossils between kinds to keep up with them all as being dishonest, since there is not one real transitional fossil available to be seen.
  2. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    09 Nov '14 07:591 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    ...there is not one real transitional fossil available to be seen.
    Enjoy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_transitional_fossils

Oh, and YEC again, you fail.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    09 Nov '14 17:31
    Originally posted by C Hess
    Enjoy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_transitional_fossils

Oh, and YEC again, you fail.
    Supposed alleged transitional fossils are inevitably debunked

One of the tactics which Darwinists use is to promote a handful of alleged transitional fossils of a highly speculative nature which are later debunked. When these handful of spurious transitional fossils are shown to be in error, evolutionists assert another handful of transitional fossils.[31] Students who are indoctrinated into evolution are largely not told of the debunked fossils which later prove to be an embarrassment to the evolutionist community.

http://www.conservapedia.com/Evolution_and_the_fossil_record

Transitional fossils? Where?

YouTube

Problems with Darwin's theory of Evolution, Frog to Prince

YouTube
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Nov '14 19:081 edit
    [b]Supposed alleged transitional fossils are inevitably debunked

[quote] One of the tactics which Darwinists use is to promote a handful of alleged transitional fossils of a highly speculative nature which are later debunked. When these handful of spurious transitional fossils are shown to be in error, evolutionists assert another handful of transiti ...[text shortened]... with Darwin's theory of Evolution, Frog to Prince

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUZna4aA1fQ[/b]
    If they have been debunked, show me the peer reviewed paper published in a science journal not funded by YEC's.

Oh, I forgot, there is a vast atheist conspiracy to forbid such papers from being written.

In actuality, there are almost NO papers submitted refuting anything in evolution studies. It is not a vast atheist conspiracy, although I would help out if there were such, it is because these Phd's KNOW good and well such BS has been thoroughly debunked time and time again and their only recourse is to make truly vile video's in a vain attempt to marshal VOTES and VOTES only, counting on weak minded individuals to fall for their clap trap arguments. Its a sad note on the intelligence of the human race.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    09 Nov '14 21:44
    If they have been debunked, show me the peer reviewed paper published in a science journal not funded by YEC's.

Oh, I forgot, there is a vast atheist conspiracy to forbid such papers from being written.

In actuality, there are almost NO papers submitted refuting anything in evolution studies. It is not a vast atheist conspiracy, although I would help ...[text shortened]... als to fall for their clap trap arguments. Its a sad note on the intelligence of the human race.
    There is no creationists or Intelligence design scientists allowed as Ben Stein found out. The mainstream science establishment suppresses academics who believe they see evidence of intelligent design in nature and who criticize evidence supporting Darwinian evolution and the modern evolutionary synthesis as a scientific conspiracy to keep God out of the nation's laboratories and classrooms.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Nov '14 22:12
    There is no creationists or Intelligence design scientists allowed as Ben Stein found out. The mainstream science establishment suppresses academics who believe they see evidence of intelligent design in nature and who criticize evidence supporting Darwinian evolution and the modern evolutionary synthesis as a scientific conspiracy to keep God out of the nation's laboratories and classrooms.
    Ben Stein is an out and out liar. NO papers are repressed, suppressed or anything like that. The truth is your Phd's are just not publishing. Why don't YOU look that one up instead of relying on a world class assshole like Ben Stein? He is right up there with Rush Limberger.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Nov '14 22:14
    I see him as an honest scientist that is presenting the truth. That is more important than winning votes.

I see those evolutionists that claim that they have too many transitional fossils between kinds to keep up with them all as being dishonest, since there is not one real transitional fossil available to be seen.
    It doesn't matter WHAT new evidence is provided, it will ALL be worthless in your eyes. You are SO transparent.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 Nov '14 03:59
    It doesn't matter WHAT new evidence is provided, it will ALL be worthless in your eyes. You are SO transparent.
    I don't expect that there will be any earth shaking evidence that will overturn creation ever. And fradulent attempts would be worthless in my eyes. 😏
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 Nov '14 15:07
    I don't expect that there will be any earth shaking evidence that will overturn creation ever. And fradulent attempts would be worthless in my eyes. 😏
    I rest my case. That is bias in its worse form. Total self generated blindness. Let NOTHING stand in the way of my self lobotomized brainwashed propagandized mind refuting ANYTHING in that man made bible of the creation myth not even Jewish but stemming from ancient Egypt thousands of years before Judaism. Plagiarized creation mythology has you in its sway thousands of years after the fact. Nice going,
  10. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    10 Nov '14 21:50
    When scientists change their minds about specifics (and it happens all the time), how do you think that change comes about? Through political propaganda, or through evidence based papers? How many scientific papers can you point to that promotes intelligent design, and if none, why do you think that is (in light of your answer to the first question)?
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 Nov '14 22:05
    When scientists change their minds about specifics (and it happens all the time), how do you think that change comes about? Through political propaganda, or through evidence based papers? How many scientific papers can you point to that promotes intelligent design, and if none, why do you think that is (in light of your answer to the first question)?
    The changes takes place each time they can no longer spin their evolution propaganda to overcome proof of fraud. I do not investigate and keep track of scientific papers. That is boring to me.
  12. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    10 Nov '14 22:14
    The changes takes place each time they can no longer spin their evolution propaganda to overcome proof of fraud. I do not investigate and keep track of scientific papers. That is boring to me.
    How can you have an opinion about the refusal of scientists to accept new ideas, when you don't even keep up with the actual work of scientists, and how can you claim that ID-scientists are not allowed to publish their papers, when you don't even know if they've attempted as much?

You know, there's another category of people who throw unfounded accusations around, claiming their explanations make perfect sense as opposed to the established ones, yet refuse to write clearly so that their explanations can be carefully and methodically considered, and complaining about not being taken seriously by the professional elite. Can you venture a guess as to who they are?
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    11 Nov '14 02:01
    How can you have an opinion about the refusal of scientists to accept new ideas, when you don't even keep up with the actual work of scientists, and how can you claim that ID-scientists are not allowed to publish their papers, when you don't even know if they've attempted as much?

You know, there's another category of people who throw unfounded accusations ...[text shortened]... not being taken seriously by the professional elite. Can you venture a guess as to who they are?
    Science facts should not be determined by guessing. 😏
  14. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    11 Nov '14 07:52
    Science facts should not be determined by guessing. 😏
    Which is why creationism fail as science. 😏
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    11 Nov '14 08:59
    Which is why creationism fail as science. 😏
    Creationism is based on the word of God, so I there is far less guessing than with evolution.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree