How do you define people?

How do you define people?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
18 Feb 22

@divegeester said
Once again the bible does not support this assertion. What it says is that we are born in sin. We are not made in the image of god.
Those things are in one of the books you don't bother with, more than likely.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
18 Feb 22

@divegeester said
Come on you know better than that. What is this “tongue in cheek” day?
No, it's calling out people who lie about scripture day.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
18 Feb 22

@kellyjay said
Those things are in one of the books you don't bother with, more than likely.
Contemporary mankind, I.e. since the fall, is not made in god’s image. I repeatedly pick you up on your casual misrepresentation of biblical truth but you don’t acknowledge it, you just pridefully move on.

Show me otherwise that your claim “we are made in god’s image”, I.e. post the fall, is correct.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
18 Feb 22

@kellyjay said
You don’t know your Bible well enough to call me a liar matey.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
18 Feb 22

Visible material man (Adam) was made in god’s spiritual invisible image. After the fall, spiritual death entered, physical death entered and man was no longer in the image of god.

God told the pair to go forth and multiply. Human reproduction was no longer in God’s image.

When Jesus came he was born in God’s image as scripture says “he is the image of the invisible God”

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
18 Feb 22

KellyJay your forthcoming apology for calling me a liar will be accepted.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
18 Feb 22

@divegeester said
You don’t know your Bible well enough to call me a liar matey.
When you say things that are false about something true in it, my knowledge doesn't matter. Besides, you were already called out for this, so lying and pretending it's a joke only shows you for the type of person you are, not one to be taken seriously over serious things.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
18 Feb 22

@josephw said
Colossians 1:25
Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God; (italics mine)

"Word of God" occurs 44 times in the New Testament scriptures.
"Word of the Lord" 12 times.
"Word of reconciliation" once.
"Word of truth" 4 times.
"The Word of the truth of the gospel" once.

There are other variances.

Jesus used the phrase "word of God" six times in the 4 gospels.
I know all of that. Im saying that Jesus is the standard for good and righteous human behavior instead of the whole of the bible aka Gods Word.

Jesus Christ, His teachings, laws and commandmnts is what is now the New Covenant. According to Paul, the old one is decayed needed to be replaced.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
18 Feb 22

@rajk999 said
I know all of that. Im saying that Jesus is the standard for good and righteous human behavior instead of the whole of the bible aka Gods Word.

Jesus Christ, His teachings, laws and commandmnts is what is now the New Covenant. According to Paul, the old one is decayed needed to be replaced.
Jesus is the Word of God.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
18 Feb 22
1 edit

@kellyjay said
When you say things that are false about something true in it, my knowledge doesn't matter. Besides, you were already called out for this, so lying and pretending it's a joke only shows you for the type of person you are, not one to be taken seriously over serious things.
We just disagree KellyJay.

If you calling me a “liar”, because I disagree with you, makes you feel better then so be it.

Perhaps you would have fitted in well during the Inquisition.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
18 Feb 22

@kellyjay said
Ok big mouth, now you’ve got my dander up and your nuts in my vice.

What lies are you claiming I’ve said?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
18 Feb 22

@divegeester said

If you calling me a “liar”, because I disagree with you, makes you feel better then so be it.

The scripture was quoted to you by another and you still want to deny it that is on you, I have nothing to do with your take on scripture. People who can look at the truth and deny it, people who know truth and deny any anyway lie. People who are mistaken are not liars they are simply mistaken

Liars lie, murders murder with some actions we define people by them. You can accuse anyone of anything that doesn’t make it so, you spend a lot of time accusing others of many different things. You even go out of your way to generate strife and hard feelings.

I don’t have to call you anything what you do and say, says it all.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
19 Feb 22

@divegeester said
Visible material man (Adam) was made in god’s spiritual invisible image. After the fall, spiritual death entered, physical death entered and man was no longer in the image of god.

God told the pair to go forth and multiply. Human reproduction was no longer in God’s image.

When Jesus came he was born in God’s image as scripture says “he is the image of the invisible God”
Insane.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
19 Feb 22

@divegeester said
What lies are you claiming I’ve said?
Open your big mouth and say something.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
19 Feb 22

@divegeester said

Ok FMF.