1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    03 Apr '10 00:37
    Originally posted by Badwater
    Huh. 58% evil. Don't think I'm evil at all, I think we're confusing some Chaotic Good acts with evil.

On the other hand, I do have the laugh Mwah ah ah ah ah....
    26%
    says its probably the worst kind of evil for I appear to be good most of the time, or something like that.
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    03 Apr '10 00:39
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    LOL
    I see I am not alone. But I have been accused of it many more times than twice.
    People are too scared to accuse me to my face. 🙂

A bit like Dr. Gonzo in the elevator scene in 'Fear and Loahting in Las Vegas'.
  3. Joined
    30 Aug '06
    Moves
    03 Apr '10 00:53
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    dont worry Lord Vader, there is good in every one.
    *Deep raspy breathing*
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Apr '10 01:34
    Originally posted by Ice Cold
    *Deep raspy breathing*
    Lol, faint echoes of , 'dont make me destroy you', raspily resounding in my ears.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 Apr '10 03:52
    Originally posted by caissad4
    [b]I have been accused twice (publicly) in my life of being possessed by the Devil.
    I knew it!! 😠
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 Apr '10 03:54
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    Yes people do these things to each other. Is it because they are evil? Are they evil acts? Or, perhaps one could say they are acting out of ignorance.
    I say we all have an innate sense of right and wrong which is the golden rule. As Chrsit said we are to do unto others as they do to us. In addition, we have all violated this golden rule and experienced guilt. So where is the ignorance in all this?
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Apr '10 05:58
    I never steal. Except music from the internet. And the only lies I trade in are fibs for getting out of having to do something without hurting peoples' feelings in my working life.
  8. Joined
    07 Mar '09
    Moves
    03 Apr '10 13:20
    I am obviously 50% evil. Wouldn't trust anyone who scored under 40% on that test. What is they say about the 2 kinds of people? There are liars and then the rest of us? Unfortunately I no longer have the energy for most of the evil that I have done. With age comes wisdom - or fatigue?
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Apr '10 13:36
    Originally posted by TerrierJack
    I am obviously 50% evil. Wouldn't trust anyone who scored under 40% on that test. What is they say about the 2 kinds of people? There are liars and then the rest of us? Unfortunately I no longer have the energy for most of the evil that I have done. With age comes wisdom - or fatigue?
    'trust not the man who says he is more than an actor, for that lie waves like the devils banner above, theft, murder. . . . ', I only scored six percent and i can safely say Jack i am the closest thing to an angel you are ever likely to meet this side of Armageddon.
  10. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    04 Apr '10 03:50
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    acting out of ignorance? nope, no one rapes or maims out of ignorance that it will not cause pain and suffering. sending up a drone is a conscious act. Are the persons who perpetrate them evil? Yes by definition, for they have caused harm and injury and are morally reprehensible. Are the acts evil? yes again by definition they have caused pain ...[text shortened]... rd is far too limiting and our preconceptions limit us from fully appreciating its significance.
    Of course sending up a drone is a conscious act.
    It can still be a ignorant one.
    I am speaking on a spiritual level when I refer to ignorance.
    All that is real is the Truth.
    When people act this way they are acting out of ignorance of the Truth.Evil, the devil these things truly do not exist. They are an illusion. They do not come from the Truth. Truth is eternal and all that is.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Apr '10 08:321 edit
    Originally posted by caissad4
    I have been accused twice (publicly) in my life of being possessed by the Devil. The first time I laughed, the second time I said that I would start charging Him rent. Evil, as an entity, does not exist.
    If you spent more on your holidays you wouldn't end up in the main tent at "Butlins Spring Harvest".
  12. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    04 Apr '10 11:59
    Originally posted by Forum Moderator
    We've been over this already. I am truly evil.
    I'm not at redhotpawn, I'm at playtheimmortalgame. How come I have to look at a red hot pawn in your avatar? It should change depending on which site I'm using...make it look...immortal...somehow...
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Apr '10 13:16
    Originally posted by FMF
    I never steal. Except music from the internet. And the only lies I trade in are fibs for getting out of having to do something without hurting peoples' feelings in my working life.
    So you feel as if you should go to heaven if it exists?
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Apr '10 17:181 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    So you feel as if you should go to heaven if it exists?
    Worrying about heaven all the time would be an abject waste of life. Who would want that? And what entity would require it?
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Apr '10 20:212 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    Worrying about heaven all the time would be an abject waste of life. Who would want that? And what entity would require it?
    Sinfulness is what is at the source of our ills, at least sccording to scripture. Therefore, it would behoove a benevolent God to be very concerned about that problem. It would also behoove us to be concerned with it. Christ once said that at the heart of the laws of God was the Golden Rule, which is to do unto others as you would have them do to you. Do you dispute this law? Should we not be concerned about it not only in the next life, but this life as well?

Christ once said that those who sin are a slave to it and that he had come to set us free. Having been set free from personal sins of my own, I can say that my relationship with him has been far from a waste of my life.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree