1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    28 Mar '10 14:43
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I am 50% evil (which basically means I'm 50% good too). This is the starting point for most men I would presume.
    Well I have good news and bad news for ya. The good news is that according to all religions on the globe, except Christianity, you will not be going to hell. Unfortunatly, the bad news is you are not going to heaven either. I guess you are stuck on those scales for an eternity!!
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    28 Mar '10 14:47
    As for myself, I refuse to take the test. My guess is that since I'm an evil conservative I would be up around 100%. Like I always say, if your going to do something, do it well and not half hearted!! 😛
  3. Joined
    10 Jan '10
    Moves
    28 Mar '10 15:31
    You Are 76% Evil
    You are very evil. And you're too evil to care.
    Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

ooh , that's not good. I didn't even check a lot of them!
  4. Illinois
    Moves
    28 Mar '10 18:41
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    apparently i am so good i make evil people squirm, more liker slither i reckon, 6%, they made an offer of the dark side but i already been there in a previous mode of existence 🙂
    So, you've killed a bug, too? 6% here as well.
  5. Illinois
    Moves
    28 Mar '10 18:43
    Originally posted by whodey
    As for myself, I refuse to take the test. My guess is that since I'm an evil conservative I would be up around 100%. Like I always say, if your going to do something, do it well and not half hearted!! 😛
    Being conservative doesn't make you evil, just heinously misguided. It's a good thing your Christian, too, or all would be lost. 😉
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    31 Mar '10 03:564 edits
    Originally posted by epiphinehas
    I kill bugs as well. However, I find killing roaches, for example, a righteous cause. In fact, I once stepped on a roach to kill it and walked away thinking it was dead. I then walked back the same direction and discovered I had smashed the center of its body into the ground and its little legs were running round and round its smashed body. Apparently it had been doing this for hours. When I saw it I began to laugh, but with a sense of dread and respect. They simply are indestructable.

I would imagine that that alone would qualify me for being at least 50% evil. 😛

Edit: As a kid, I also once picked a tick off my dog as well. It was completly engorged with blood so I then wrapped it in a napkin and stuck it in a microwave. What a sick twisted soul I must have, eh?
  7. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    31 Mar '10 05:011 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Unless you are Silverstriker who is still battling with his good side - a kind of 'Darth Vader death-bed salvation' of the mod team.
    it's pretty clear it was striker 😀

i'm 60% evil apparently. have issues with a few of the questions though. if i kill 1 person to get $1 million and use that money to help thousands is that still evil? what if the person i killed is a rapist or murderer?

also shooting a gun and liking it... a policeman who likes his/her job?

who hasn't killed a bug? whether you know about it or not you have killed a bug.

secretly wishing harm on someone... what if that person was truly evil, would that be ok?

crap quiz clearly created by a fat person who was teased in school.
  8. Joined
    08 Oct '06
    Moves
    31 Mar '10 05:23
    You Are 60% Evil
    You are evil, but you haven't yet mastered the dark side.
    Fear not though - you are on your way to world domination.
  9. Milton Keynes, UK
    Moves
    31 Mar '10 08:071 edit
    Originally posted by trev33
    also shooting a gun and liking it... a policeman who likes his/her job?
    Although I agree it is a crap quiz. I guess there are many policemen/policewomen who like his/her job who do not like firing guns.
  10. Standard memberRaven69
    Different
    Moves
    01 Apr '10 05:26
    44%

Who DOESN'T have a fondness for disturbing pictures / anime?
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Apr '10 10:39
    Originally posted by epiphinehas
    mmm, actually i dont like killing bugs and i have more than once saved a wasp from the clutches of a spider as well as various other little beasties and flies. i dont kill spiders either, just occasionally deprive them of dinner. i gave up using live bait in fishing because did not like killing needlessly and i use a barbless hook so as to cause minimum discomfort to the fish. i dont kill them either, even if they are game fish (salmon, trout) but always put them back.
  12. Joined
    30 Aug '06
    Moves
    02 Apr '10 04:49
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    http://www.blogthings.com/howevilareyouquiz/

I scored a pathetic 26%. 🙁
    I am 90% evil. 😞
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Apr '10 04:58
    Originally posted by Ice Cold
    I am 90% evil. 😞
    dont worry Lord Vader, there is good in every one.
  14. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    02 Apr '10 06:03
    Here is a bit of truth for ya.
    There is no such thing as "evil".
  15. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    02 Apr '10 08:48
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    Here is a bit of truth for ya.
    There is no such thing as "evil".
    Only "ignorant"?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree