1. At the Revolution
    Moves
    24 Jul '08 21:41
    Originally posted by PsychoPawn
    Consider it an investment!
    Maybe I should just get the hell outta wherever I see the pretty damsel.
  2. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    24 Jul '08 21:42
    Originally posted by vipiu
    "'cause if she'll get with you, she'll get with other guys at work too"
    this is very true, by the way, already happened(between she and other guys 🙂...I hope never with me), you are sooooo right...

what it is very bad is that my wife hates me right now because some poor reasons and even I tried to make her happier she is still upset on me...right now whe ...[text shortened]... /monthes/maybe even years, God knows)...
    what do you think? would this be a valid option ?
    If she's really upset, don't try to rush her back into a happy state of mind, or force her to talk about things before she's ready. Give her some time and space until the anger cools at least somewhat.
  3. Joined
    04 Jul '06
    Moves
    24 Jul '08 22:38
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    If she's really upset, don't try to rush her back into a happy state of mind, or force her to talk about things before she's ready. Give her some time and space until the anger cools at least somewhat.
    ok, I shall wait a couple of days...
  4. Joined
    04 Jul '06
    Moves
    25 Jul '08 06:23
    how long you think I shall wait ?
  5. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    25 Jul '08 07:28
    how long you think I shall wait ?
    That depends...on a few things, like how mad she actually is, and what type of person she is. When she's been mad at you or others in the past, does she tend to resolve the difference quickly, or hold a grudge for awhile?

Ideally, she will give you some kind of sign that she's ready to talk. You said you'd give her 2 days earlier on. Try sticking with that and see what happens.

If you do get a chance to talk about it, don't just dismiss her concerns as 'poor reasons'. Try to put yourself in her shoes and see her side of the issue. This can be hard on the ego, but if you really love her, it is worth doing.
  6. Joined
    04 Jul '06
    Moves
    25 Jul '08 09:23
    That depends...on a few things, like how mad she actually is, and what type of person she is. When she's been mad at you or others in the past, does she tend to resolve the difference quickly, or hold a grudge for awhile?

Ideally, she will give you some kind of sign that she's ready to talk. You said you'd give her 2 days earlier on. Try sticking with ...[text shortened]... of the issue. This can be hard on the ego, but if you really love her, it is worth doing.
    I have decided now:
    2 more weeks from now....if nothing happens I resign and leave...I feel horible 🙁
  7. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    25 Jul '08 15:511 edit
    "'cause if she'll get with you, she'll get with other guys at work too"
    this is very true, by the way, already happened(between she and other guys 🙂...I hope never with me), you are sooooo right...

what it is very bad is that my wife hates me right now because some poor reasons and even I tried to make her happier she is still upset on me...right now whe ...[text shortened]... /monthes/maybe even years, God knows)...
    what do you think? would this be a valid option ?
    Don't be a wuss, and don't be a jerk. Be strong and secure in yourself. Try to seduce the wife back with love and pleasureable things, but do NOT let her manipulate you.

One of the reasons marriage does not look attractive to me is that I can't stand manipulative women trying to make me suffer. Screw that. If you deserve it it's one thing, but if she's just a manipulative B then, well...I don't know. You married her. Marriage is forever if you really mean it in my opinion. Or are you one of those idiots who got married because you're "supposed to"?

Not an easy position you put yourself in when you said "I do!"
  8. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    25 Jul '08 15:572 edits
    I advanced a little without doing any wrong step(for my conscience) and I noticed she is very easy to get....and I like that somehow my crush is getting reduced...you know: easy to get...not challenging...not so cool...etc
    I love my wife, but for the moment we are not feeling good when we are together...I have to fix this...
    I can already tell who the girl is at your office. She's hot, horny, charming, and finds it great fun to make men suffer. "Don't hate the player, hate the game". A great person to screw while you're single and free and emotionally strong enough not to get involved.

For a man whose marriage is on the rocks and has a crush...

Well, how important is blisteringly hot sex for a little while? Is it worth your wife and your sanity on the job? Are you the kind of man who can screw a hottie you have a crush on and then have it end and have her tell you with enthusiasm about the next guy she's doing while you're being a professional and working to pay the bills? If you can't do that, don't go for it. It's emotionally going to be Hell unless all you really want is some no-strings tail.

If it was me...well, I'd have already gotten all that hot slutty sex with random people out of my system, and when I said "I do" I would have meant it because I wanted one person more than I wanted to be able to sleep around.

I've never met a person I felt that way about, and thus I'm older than you (31) and still single.
  9. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    25 Jul '08 16:54
    I have decided now:
    2 more weeks from now....if nothing happens I resign and leave...I feel horible 🙁
    How long has she been mad at you? Has it been days even before you started this thread?
  10. At the Revolution
    Moves
    25 Jul '08 18:02
    I have decided now:
    It'll all work out eventually. Pardon the corn, but love always wins in the end.
  11. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    25 Jul '08 18:22
    Originally posted by scherzo
    It'll all work out eventually. Pardon the corn, but love always wins in the end.
    No it doesn't.
  12. Gangster Land
    Moves
    25 Jul '08 19:30
    Originally posted by scherzo
    No...it doesn't.
  13. At the Revolution
    Moves
    25 Jul '08 20:04
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    No it doesn't.
    When hasn't it?
  14. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    25 Jul '08 21:46
    How to prevent getting a crush on someone ? Is it possible to prevent it or it just happens and you have to accept it ?
    It's all in the mind.
  15. Joined
    04 Jul '06
    Moves
    26 Jul '08 13:07
    How long has she been mad at you? Has it been days even before you started this thread?
    I think 2-3 days before this thread...not sure...we all the time have little fights followed by good time...this one seems longer than usually...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree