1. Standard memberyo its me
    Yo! Its been
    Me, all along
    Moves
    26 Jul '08 13:34
    Originally posted by vipiu
    I have decided now:
    2 more weeks from now....if nothing happens I resign and leave...I feel horible 🙁
    2 weeks is long enough to get some resentment built up, it's too long to leave an issue in my opnion. You said you like that the other girl is easy to get with and therefore your crush is reducing- well then you proberly like that your wife isn't easily won over (that dose follow dosen't it?)- so win her over, take her out shower her in attension.
    Don'y resign and leave marriage is a big commitmnet and you can't just leave. There's plenty of steps before that should happen.

There are plenty of ways to change a marriage including marriage guidence also.
  2. Joined
    10 Nov '07
    Moves
    26 Jul '08 14:17
    Hi Vipiu,

It's great to see you struggle courageously. Somehow your heart already decided to fight for your marriage, even if you don't know precisely why yet.

I don't know how to put a link in here, but if you have 10 minutes, read a bit at "http://www.divorcebusting.com".
  3. Joined
    04 Jul '06
    Moves
    26 Jul '08 18:31
    Originally posted by MindMaster
    Hi Vipiu,

It's great to see you struggle courageously. Somehow your heart already decided to fight for your marriage, even if you don't know precisely why yet.

I don't know how to put a link in here, but if you have 10 minutes, read a bit at "http://www.divorcebusting.com".
    hmm, this site looks like they are trying to sell me something 😛
  4. Joined
    04 Jul '06
    Moves
    29 Jul '08 07:52
    My wife is nice with me again 🙂...
  5. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    29 Jul '08 08:21
    How to prevent getting a crush on someone ? Is it possible to prevent it or it just happens and you have to accept it ?
    A course in aversion therapy will do you wonders.
  6. Joined
    04 Jul '06
    Moves
    11 Aug '08 18:44
    I am good now...with the problems somehow solved...
    but...
    I have to keep my mind busy all the time: like work, mind games, chats,social activities, otherwise I fast get sad...I feel strange(I worked more in the last month than in the last half a year, and all this not because I was requested to, only to keep my mind busy)...
    I even tried to convince my wife to both run away somewhere randomly in the world but she does not want to...
    I have a feeling something is wrong with me and I do not know what...
  7. Joined
    04 Jul '06
    Moves
    11 Aug '08 18:46
    maybe I should try to be more religious...
  8. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    11 Aug '08 18:46
    Originally posted by scherzo
    When hasn't it?
    There were lots of Jews in concentration camps who died horrific deaths, whole family lines wiped out. Did love win out for them in the end?
  9. Standard memberyo its me
    Yo! Its been
    Me, all along
    Moves
    15 Aug '08 17:06
    I am good now...with the problems somehow solved...
    but...
    I have to keep my mind busy all the time: like work, mind games, chats,social activities, otherwise I fast get sad...I feel strange(I worked more in the last month than in the last half a year, and all this not because I was requested to, only to keep my mind busy)...
    I even tried to convince my wif ...[text shortened]... t she does not want to...
    I have a feeling something is wrong with me and I do not know what...
    I think there must be more to this then you are telling!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree