How to wear your hijab.

How to wear your hijab.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Jun 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I have already admitted my hypocrisy whir has your friend done the same or shall we also liable him with further hypocrisy in concerning himself with the hypocrisy of others but failing to acknowledge his own.
I have told you, and will keep telling you that I don't mind giving or receiving personal remarks, it's all part of the fun and social interaction here as far as I'm concerned. I don't care about you giving or receiving personal remarks either.

I'm interested in and amused by you peppering your posts with personal remarks while protesting that other people should not make personal remarks and using a claim of 'personal remarks' as an excuse to avoid responding to on topics questions which cannot or will not answer.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Jun 15
1 edit

I have already admitted my hypocrisy ....
Where??

F

Moves
05 Jun 15

Originally posted by divegeester
Pretending to be thick won't help you here robbie 🙂
There are only so many cards in the deck he deals from, divegeester, and of course the deck is in his pants pocket which is down next to his shoes.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Jun 15

He has chastised me for my making personal remarks resulting in my hypocrisy but he seems entirely unconcerned with his making personal remarks which of course is a hypocritical stance in itself despite his and your dishonest claims to the contrary. If he was truly unconcerned as you claim he would not care either way about my making personal commen ...[text shortened]... he has not acted hypocritically, he has two standards, one for himself and one for other people.
No I haven't called you on "making personal remarks". I've called you, FMF has called you and PK has called you on your hypocrisy on your stance about personal remarks.

Your obstinate, blatant dishonesty in this thread is hugely enjoyable to behold.

F

Moves
05 Jun 15

He has chastised me for my making personal remarks resulting in my hypocrisy but he seems entirely unconcerned with his making personal remarks which of course is a hypocritical stance in itself despite his and your dishonest claims to the contrary. If he was truly unconcerned as you claim he would not care either way about my making personal commen ...[text shortened]... he has not acted hypocritically, he has two standards, one for himself and one for other people.
He hasn't exhibited a double standard. He has simply called you out on your hypocrisy. You say you have already admitted it... on what page was that?

rc

Moves
05 Jun 15

I have told you, and will keep telling you that I don't mind giving or receiving personal remarks, it's all part of the fun and social interaction here as far as I'm concerned. I don't care about you giving or receiving personal remarks either.

I'm interested in and amused by you peppering your posts with personal remarks while protesting that other ...[text shortened]... emarks' as an excuse to avoid responding to on topics questions which cannot or will not answer.
I am under no duress to answer any of your posts, especially if a post is simply an opinion piece. There is a difference between a personal remark used simply as an insult and a personal remark used to make a claim or form an argument but i don't expect you will know the difference (infact I know you don't because you don't understand what an ad hominem is) and once again we find ourselves battling against your ignorance.

rc

Moves
05 Jun 15
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
He hasn't exhibited a double standard. He has simply called you out on your hypocrisy. You say you have already admitted it... on what page was that?
I stated that I am the same as Proper Knob earlier in this thread after drawing attention to his hypocrisy, its inferred from the text and the context that I admit my hypocrisy. He has exhibited a double standard for he concerns himself with the cations of other but has a different standard for himself. Of he truly did not care about the use of personal comments he would not have made an issue of it, would he.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Jun 15

I am under no duress to answer any of your posts, especially if a post is simply an opinion piece. There is a difference between a personal remark used simply as an insult and a personal remark used to make a claim or form an argument but i don't expect you will know the difference (infact I know you don't because you don't understand what an ad hominem is) and once again we find ourselves battling against your ignorance.
Well if I needed to learn about what an ad hominem is, you are certainly the poster to learn it from.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
05 Jun 15

It doesn't have to be either, does a push up bra do wonder for a womens figure? is advising her to buy one a compliment or being derogatory? probably neither.
It depends on the context.

The context of this thread that you have been continually responding to Suzianne's posts with snipey little put down comments for as long as I can remember. Here you are telling us your comment which made reference to improving the same posters figure is what exactly? What were you trying to say?

rc

Moves
05 Jun 15

Well if I needed to learn about what an ad hominem is, you are certainly the poster to learn it from.
I don't care where you learn it from as long as you learn it.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Jun 15

I stated that I am the same as Proper Knob earlier in this thread. He has exhibited a double standard for he concerns himself with the cations of other but has a different standard for himself. Of he truly did not care about the use of personal comments he would not have made an issue of it, would he.
There are no double standards from PK either. He is calling on your hypocrisy about personal remarks, not the use of them.

It's quite simple robbie, and pretending to be thick while metaphorically standing in the middle of forum with your pants at your ankles is not helping you.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
05 Jun 15

I stated that I am the same as Proper Knob earlier in this thread after drawing attention to his hypocrisy, its inferred from the text and the context that I admit my hypocrisy. He has exhibited a double standard for he concerns himself with the cations of other but has a different standard for himself. Of he truly did not care about the use of personal comments he would not have made an issue of it, would he.
No. No. No.

I don't concern myself with the actions of others. You're making it up now. Go back and read the thread. Particularly the bits you have avoided answering.

rc

Moves
05 Jun 15

Originally posted by Proper Knob
It depends on the context.

The context of this thread that you have been continually responding to Suzianne's posts with snipey little put down comments for as long as I can remember. Here you are telling us your comment which made reference to improving the same posters figure is what exactly? What were you trying to say?
Suzzianne and I have been battling in this way for ages, its meaningless jibes.

rc

Moves
05 Jun 15
1 edit

Originally posted by Proper Knob
No. No. No.

I don't concern myself with the actions of others. You're making it up now. Go back and read the thread. Particularly the bits you have avoided answering.
You have got the wrong end of the stick old boy, I have not said you have concerned yourself with the actions of others, your hypocrisy was for chastising me for jiving someone about their figure when you have done exactly the same thing. In aligning myself with you I also admitted my hypocrisy.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Jun 15

Suzzianne and I have been battling in this way for ages, its meaningless jibes.
Stop pretending you don't understand the the difference between making a personal remark, and being hypocritical about making personal remarks.