How to wear your hijab.

How to wear your hijab.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
05 Jun 15

Originally posted by divegeester
I'm just wondering why you think your leadership would not be interested in seeing a transcript of this thread.

Surely no one is a "nobody" in the JW's? You claim to be a "minister of god". Aren't you all princes or something like that? Besides these people are the ones you will be inheriting the earth with, surely they have a right to know what weasel you are?
just stop, you don't know anything, seriously your ignorance is tedious.

rc

Moves
05 Jun 15

Originally posted by FMF
Don't answer it then. You claiming that you have a personal, private, unconventional definition of "hypocrisy" is just about the only way I can imagine you pretending that the things you've said on the last 10 pages or so have made any sense or have been said with any integrity.
it was plastic, transparent and loaded, i had no intention of answering it.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Jun 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
No one has said it is a court of law and knowing that you would predictably raise the objection and try to deflect that is why i stated it was an analogy making your objection irrelevant, now why don't you answer the question or shall this be another instance of your hypocritically evading answering a question while drawing attention to others alleged hypocrisy for doing the same?
Your analogy about a court of law is stupid. This is a chat forum.

If this was a court of law the trial would have been over by page three and you would now be banged up and taking showers with Mr Big.

rc

Moves
05 Jun 15

Originally posted by Proper Knob
Jibe - jibe Meaning: an insulting remark that is intended to make someone look stupid:

Oops. You've just busted yourself.
perhaps jibe was too harsh a word, perhaps frolicsome play with words would be better.

F

Moves
05 Jun 15

it was plastic, transparent and loaded, i had no intention of answering it.
The way things stand, it makes little difference whether tackle it or evade it.

rc

Moves
05 Jun 15

Your analogy about a court of law is stupid. This is a chat forum.

If this was a court of law the trial would have been over by page three and you would now be banged up and taking showers with Mr Big.
No you are stupid, just answer the question.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Jun 15

just stop, you don't know anything, seriously your ignorance is tedious.
I'm just interested in why you think you are a "nobody" in your Kingdom Hall. If that is true than I think it is very sad.

rc

Moves
05 Jun 15

Originally posted by FMF
The way things stand, it makes little difference whether tackle it or evade it.
Gee do you think i should go and listen to Morning dew by the Grateful dead instead?

Guess it doesn't really matter anyway,
I guess it doesn't matter anyway,
I guess it doesn't matter anyway,
Guess it doesn't matter anyway.

rc

Moves
05 Jun 15

I'm just interested in why you think you are a "nobody" in your Kingdom Hall. If that is true than I think it is very sad.
Its not sad its Christian, what did Jesus say with regard to people seeking prominence? Remember, I am the greatest! No I am the greatest! what did he teach?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Jun 15

Its not sad its Christian, what did Jesus say with regard to people seeking prominence? Remember, I am the greatest! No I am the greatest! what did he teach?
You said that your leadership wouldn't care about your behaviour in this thread because you were a "nobody". Perhaps then, if you were a somebody they would care? Or do they just not care about all the flock?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
05 Jun 15

perhaps jibe was too harsh a word, perhaps frolicsome play with words would be better.
It's nothing of the sort. It was intended as a putdown, in a moment of candour you've admitted as such. Besides your posting history with respect to Suzianne's post show putdown, after putdown. You know it, I know it, we all know it.

rc

Moves
05 Jun 15
1 edit

Originally posted by Proper Knob
It's nothing of the sort. It was intended as a putdown, in a moment of candour you've admitted as such. Besides your posting history with respect to Suzianne's post show putdown, after putdown. You know it, I know it, we all know it.
I have been nothing but honest despite the nefarious machinations and loaded questions that have been put before me this day. Suzziane gives as good as she gets.

rc

Moves
05 Jun 15

You said that your leadership wouldn't care about your behaviour in this thread because you were a "nobody". Perhaps then, if you were a somebody they would care? Or do they just not care about all the flock?
I think they would certainly advise staying away from wolves in sheeps clothing like you.

rc

Moves
05 Jun 15
1 edit

I am going away to listen to the grateful dead on soundcloud, nothing really matters anyway! FMF says so! it must be true. Adios all that remains is to sing the star spangled banner in honour of my having survived this bombardment!

O say can you see by the dawn's early light,
What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming,

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Jun 15

I think they would certainly advise staying away from wolves in sheeps clothing like you.
Well there you are, they must care about you a bit.

Would you be happy for them to see this thread if I decide to post it to them?