How to wear your hijab.

How to wear your hijab.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
05 Jun 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
really and hows that?
What other options are there?

You're telling someone a piece of clothing will 'do wonders' for their figure. You're either being sarcastic and putting them down in a derogatory fashion or you're being sincere and paying them a compliment. Which one is it?

rc

Moves
05 Jun 15

Originally posted by FMF
Divesgeester said: "I don't mind giving or receiving personal remarks".

So he doesn't have one standard for himself and another for other people".

You, however, most certainly do have one standard for yourself and another for other people.

Your posts are often replete with personal remarks while, at the same time, you frequently object to other people ...[text shortened]...
This is the essence of your hypocrisy. divegeester simply cannot be accused of the same thing.
I have already admitted my hypocrisy whir has your friend done the same or shall we also liable him with further hypocrisy in concerning himself with the hypocrisy of others but failing to acknowledge his own.

F

Moves
05 Jun 15

Proper Knob: If it's not a derogatory claim, surely it must be compliment?

really and hows that?
You were either were being sarcastic and it was therefore derogatory. Or you were being complimentary. If it was intended to be neither of those things, you would have had no reason to comment at all.

Moves
05 Jun 15

You seem to have one standard for yourself and another for other people, what does that make you divesgeester?
What are you talking about you obstinate little man? I don't mind you or anyone else making personal remarks.

F

Moves
05 Jun 15

I have already admitted my hypocrisy whir has your friend done the same or shall we also liable him with further hypocrisy in concerning himself with the hypocrisy of others but failing to acknowledge his own.
He has not been hypocritical in this matter at all.

rc

Moves
05 Jun 15

Originally posted by Proper Knob
What other options are there?

You're telling someone a piece of clothing will 'do wonders' for their figure. You're either being sarcastic and putting them down in a derogatory fashion or you're being sincere and paying them a compliment. Which one is it?
It doesn't have to be either, does a push up bra do wonder for a womens figure? is advising her to buy one a compliment or being derogatory? probably neither.

Moves
05 Jun 15
1 edit

this is simply not true he has stated that he doesn't care about giving or receiving personal remarks himself but he has concerned himself with my giving and receiving personal remarks, that's a double standard and it makes him a hypocrite.
No I haven't said that as you well know. Here is what I said - verbatim:

I have told you, and will keep telling you that I don't mind giving or receiving personal remarks, it's all part of the fun and social interaction here as far as I'm concerned. I don't care about you giving or receiving personal remarks either.

I'm interested in and amused by you peppering your posts with personal remarks while protesting that other people should not make personal remarks and using a claim of 'personal remarks' as an excuse to avoid responding to on topics questions which cannot or will not answer.

Moves
05 Jun 15
1 edit

No they are not, he does not care about his personal remarks but cares about mine, that make him a hypocrite, its a double standard and you are simply parroting the same lie again and again.
I have told you, and will keep telling you that I don't mind giving or receiving personal remarks, it's all part of the fun and social interaction here as far as I'm concerned. I don't care about you giving or receiving personal remarks either.

F

Moves
05 Jun 15

I have already admitted my hypocrisy....
Just for the record, on which page did you do this?

Moves
05 Jun 15

really then how will you explain this,

You were saying something about you not making personal comments - divesjeester
Yes...YOU were saying something many many times about not making personal comments. And you do make many many personal comments.

You are a hypocrite.

Moves
05 Jun 15

You were saying something about you not making personal comments - divesjeester

Yes and you were explaining why he is asking me about my personal comments and yet remaining uninterested and unconcerned about my making personal comments.
Pretending to be thick won't help you here robbie 🙂

Moves
05 Jun 15
1 edit

he is asking me about making personal comments, he doesn't mention hypocrisy in the entire text. either you are a liar and he is also or you will explain why he is asking me about making personal comments but claims he is unconcerned about me making personal comments.
I'm interested in and amused by you peppering your posts with personal remarks while protesting that other people should not make personal remarks and using a claim of 'personal remarks' as an excuse to avoid responding to on topics questions which cannot or will not answer.

Moves
05 Jun 15
1 edit

but he is asking me about not making personal comments, it says so in the text, here it is again,

You were saying something about you not [b]making personal comments
- divesjeester[/b]
Yes I was referring to YOU making personal comments when you claim you don't and chastise others who you say do.

Moves
05 Jun 15
1 edit

I have already admitted that I have acted hypocritically can you demonstrate where your friend has done the same?
Have you?

rc

Moves
05 Jun 15

Originally posted by FMF
He has not been hypocritical in this matter at all.
He has chastised me for my making personal remarks resulting in my hypocrisy but he seems entirely unconcerned with his making personal remarks which of course is a hypocritical stance in itself despite his and your dishonest claims to the contrary. If he was truly unconcerned as you claim he would not care either way about my making personal comments but he hasn't, he has concerned himself with the matter. It seems that he really does have one standard for himself and one for other people. I dont expect someone as dishonest as he is to ever admit his hypocrisy, its simply not in him. I also reject that the has not acted hypocritically, he has two standards, one for himself and one for other people.