1. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    05 Jun '15 09:34
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    You make personal and derogatory comments about my figure all the time, you call me fatboy regularly, what have you to say for yourself now?
    I admit it straight away, that's the difference between you and me. I don't try and obfuscate and weasel my way out of it.

More often than not though if you check, I call you fatboy only after you've called indulged in some petty name calling yourself.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jun '15 09:36
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    I admit it straight away, that's the difference between you and me. I don't try and obfuscate and weasel my way out of it.

More often than not though if you check, I call you fatboy only after you've called indulged in some petty name calling yourself.
    Fine so we are the same. I also have evidence for denying nothing, did I not say only recently I deny nothing, well then, enough of the pretence.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Jun '15 09:41
    Fine so we are the same. I also have evidence for denying nothing, did I not say only recently I deny nothing, well then, enough of the pretence.
    I don't think Proper Knob and you are "the same" at all. I can't recall him ever evading a point blank on-topic question by claiming it was "making it personal".
  4. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    05 Jun '15 09:42
    We're not the same. I haven't spent page after page, thread after thread chastising other posters and avoiding answering questions under the deluded pretence of 'making it personal'.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jun '15 09:42
    Originally posted by FMF
    I don't think Proper Knob and you are "the same" at all. I can't recall him ever evading a point blank on-topic question by claiming it was "making it personal".
    The same in the respect that we have both made derogatory comments about a persons figure, how hard can it be?
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jun '15 09:441 edit
    We're not the same. I haven't spent page after page, thread after thread chastising other posters and avoiding answering questions under the deluded pretence of 'making it personal'.
    the same in the respect that we have both made derogatory comments about a persons figure, do i need to spell it out every time, really? do I? Context, look at the context! Its important.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Jun '15 09:45
    The same in the respect that we have both made derogatory comments about a persons figure, how hard can it be?
    In so far as you are a hypocrite on this matter and he's not, you are not "the same".
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jun '15 09:462 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    In so far as you are a hypocrite on this matter and he's not, you are not "the same".
    he has not also made derogatory comments? After chastising me for doing the very same thing, that makes him a hypocrite whether you like it or not and therefore the same in this regard again whether you like it or not.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Jun '15 09:49
    he has not also made derogatory comments? After chastising me for doing the very same thing, that makes him a hypocrite whether you like it or not and therefore the same in this regard again whether you like it or not.
    He doesn't evade questions by declaring them to be "making it personal", but you do. Then you yourself are forever "making it personal". That is why you are the hypocrite and he isn't.
  10. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    05 Jun '15 09:50
    So you now admit you made a derogatory comment about Suziannes figure?
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jun '15 09:521 edit
    So you now admit you made a derogatory comment about Suziannes figure?
    No but I have made them in general, I have termed you fatboy, skinnyboy etc I dont know anything about Suzzies anatomy.
  12. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    05 Jun '15 09:53
    No but I have made them in general, I have termed you fatboy, skinnyboy etc I donmt know anything about Suzzies anatomy.
    You don't know anything about anyone's anatomy.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jun '15 09:541 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    He doesn't evade questions by declaring them to be "making it personal", but you do. Then you yourself are forever "making it personal". That is why you are the hypocrite and he isn't.
    He has chastised me for making personal comments about a persons figure while he does the very same thing, that makes him a hypocrite whether you like it or not.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jun '15 09:541 edit
    You don't know anything about anyone's anatomy.
    I know you have an allegedly large member, you told me so. You said it reaches all the way up to Jehovah.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Jun '15 10:021 edit
    He has chastised me for making personal comments about a persons figure while he does the very same thing, that makes him a hypocrite whether you like it or not.
    I don't think he has any qualms about making personal comments, what he is calling you to task for is your tendency to refuse to answer questions or comments because you declare them to be "personal" whilst dishing out "personal" questions or comments all the time. Nobody personalizes their comments on this forum as much as you do and yet at the same time objects to what you declare to be personalized comments as much as you do. This is the essence of your hypocrisy. Proper Knob simply cannot be accused of the same thing.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree