1. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jun '15 10:20
    Originally posted by FMF
    More evasion.
    More propaganda. I have asked you a question, here it is again.

If i examined your posts FMF what content would I find? would they be informative? amusing? educational? or empty and devoid of both substance and reason?
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Jun '15 10:21
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    More propaganda. I have asked you a question, here it is again.

If i examined your posts FMF what content would I find? would they be informative? amusing? educational? or empty and devoid of both substance and reason?
    You're in a corner ~ yet again ~ pants at your ankles ~ spouting catch phrases. 🙂
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Jun '15 10:22
    He has chastised me for making personal comments about a persons figure while he does the very same thing, that makes him a hypocrite whether you like it or not.
    I don't think he has any qualms about making personal comments, what he is calling you to task for is your tendency to refuse to answer questions or comments because you declare them to be "personal" whilst dishing out "personal" questions or comments all the time. Nobody personalizes their comments on this forum as much as you do and yet at the same time objects to what you declare to be personalized comments as much as you do. This is the essence of your hypocrisy. Proper Knob simply cannot be accused of the same thing.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jun '15 10:23
    Originally posted by FMF
    You're in a corner ~ yet again ~ pants at your ankles ~ spouting catch phrases. 🙂
    Sure if it suits your purpose never the less, the question remains and as yet you have no answer.
  5. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    05 Jun '15 10:23
    nothing, you said i don't know anything about anyone's anatomy, it was a reply to that.
    You're not making any sense.

You claim your comment to Suziaame was not derogatory because you know nothing about her anatomy, yet you know nothing about my anatomy with regards to whether I'm skinny or fat yet admit those comments directed at me are derogatory?
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jun '15 10:24
    Originally posted by FMF
    I don't think he has any qualms about making personal comments, what he is calling you to task for is your tendency to refuse to answer questions or comments because you declare them to be "personal" whilst dishing out "personal" questions or comments all the time. Nobody personalizes their comments on this forum as much as you do and yet at the same time object ...[text shortened]... . This is the essence of your hypocrisy. Proper Knob simply cannot be accused of the same thing.
    I keep wondering what this is intended to be? Is it informative? educational, amusing or simply an opinion piece of propaganda, empty and devoid of both substance and reason.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Jun '15 10:24
    Sure if it suits your purpose never the less, the question remains and as yet you have no answer.
    More evasion. I have reposted the question so I have no need to comment on what it's about or why I am asking it.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jun '15 10:26
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    You're not making any sense.

You claim your comment to Suziaame was not derogatory because you know nothing about her anatomy, yet you know nothing about my anatomy with regards to whether I'm skinny or fat yet admit those comments directed at me are derogatory?
    huh? You stated that I don't know anything about anyone anatomy, i told you what I know about yours, are you denying that you said what you did with regard to your anatomy?
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jun '15 10:282 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    More evasion. I have reposted the question so I have no need to comment on what it's about or why I am asking it.
    why should I give attention to something that lacks substance and is nothing but an opinion piece of propaganda, if you can tell me why I should give attention to your posts I will, but so far you seem incapable of telling me anything about them, are they intended to be educational and informative, amusing or just some opinion piece of your own propaganda lacking both substance and reason?
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Jun '15 10:291 edit
    why should I give attention to something that lacks substance and is nothing but an opinion piece of propaganda, if you can tell me why I should give attention to your posts I will, but so far you seem incapable of telling me anything about them, are the intended to be educational and informative, amusing or just some opinion piece of your own propaganda lacking both substance and reason?
    This is nothing more than verbose and repetitive evasion.
  11. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    05 Jun '15 10:30
    huh? You stated that I don't know anything about anyone anatomy, i told you what I know about yours, are you denying that you said what you did with regard to your anatomy?
    What's that got to do with whether I'm skinny or fat? Remember you call me skinnyboy and fatboy, you've never made any reference to my wanger.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jun '15 10:31
    Originally posted by FMF
    This is nothing more than verbose and repetitive evasion.
    Is this another opinion piece of propaganda, or is it informative and educational, with substance and reason?
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jun '15 10:321 edit
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    What's that got to do with whether I'm skinny or fat? Remember you call me skinnyboy and fatboy, you've never made any reference to my wanger.
    nothing, why should it have anything to do with whether you are skinny or fat, you did not specify anything about being skinny or fat when you said i don't know anything about anyone's anatomy. No I haven't made any references, but you have.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Jun '15 10:33
    Is this another opinion piece of propaganda, or is it informative and educational, with substance and reason?
    Here it is one last time:

You said: "He has chastised me for making personal comments about a persons figure while he does the very same thing, that makes him a hypocrite whether you like it or not."

And I responded: "I don't think he has any qualms about making personal comments, what he is calling you to task for is your tendency to refuse to answer questions or comments because you declare them to be "personal" whilst dishing out "personal" questions or comments all the time. Nobody personalizes their comments on this forum as much as you do and yet at the same time objects to what you declare to be personalized comments as much as you do. This is the essence of your hypocrisy. Proper Knob simply cannot be accused of the same thing."

And you're reduced to typing out streams of catchphrases instead of just repsonding to it head on.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jun '15 10:341 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    Here it is one last time:

You said: "He has chastised me for making personal comments about a persons figure while he does the very same thing, that makes him a hypocrite whether you like it or not."

And I responded: "I don't think he has any qualms about making personal comments, what he is calling you to task for is your tendency to refuse to answer ques ...[text shortened]... d you're reduced to typing out streams of catchphrases instead of just repsonding to it head on.
    I am simply attempting to ask you what your posts are intended to be, you don't seem very certain or are very reluctant to tell us. If they are not informative or educational or at very least amusing why should I give them my attention? You have not said? would you give your attention to something that lacked both substance and reason and was merely an opinion piece of propaganda?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree