How to wear your hijab.

How to wear your hijab.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
05 Jun 15
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I am simply attempting to ask you what your posts are intended to be, you don't seem very certain or are very reluctant to tell us. If they are not informative or educational or at very least amusing why should I give them my attention? You have not said? would you give your attention to something that lacked both substance and reason and was merely an opinion piece of propaganda?
Judging by your peculiar reaction these last couple of pages, I'd say the post was bang on target.

rc

Moves
05 Jun 15

Originally posted by FMF
Judging by your reaction these last couple of pages, I'd say the post was bang on target.
Is this also intended to be informative or simply an opinion piece of propaganda?

F

Moves
05 Jun 15

Would you give your attention to something that lacked both substance and reason and was merely an opinion piece of propaganda?
I do it all the time on this forum.

rc

Moves
05 Jun 15

Originally posted by FMF
I do it all the time on this forum.
Fine but I must ask myself the question if its not informative or educational or amusing why should I give it my attention. Surely this is logical and rational and reasonable?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
05 Jun 15

nothing, why should it have anything to do with whether you are skinny or fat, you did not specify anything about being skinny or fat when you said i don't know anything about anyone's anatomy. No I haven't made any references, but you have.
One more try.

Your reference to Suziannes figure = 'not derogatory' - because you know nothing of her anatomy.

Your references to my figure = 'derogatory' - even though you know nothing of my figure. Except for some off the cuff remark I made about my willy at some point.

rc

Moves
05 Jun 15

Originally posted by Proper Knob
One more try.

Your reference to Suziannes figure = 'not derogatory' - because you know nothing of her anatomy.

Your references to my figure = 'derogatory' - even though you know nothing of my figure. Except for some off the cuff remark I made about my willy at some point.
Dude I am unsure what you are driving at here, seriously.

F

Moves
05 Jun 15

Fine but I must ask myself the question if its not informative or educational or amusing why should I give it my attention. Surely this is logical and rational and reasonable?
You should perhaps give it your attention because otherwise people would be forgiven for thinking ~ based on your behaviour since I posted it ~ that you simply have no answer and you lack the grace to say so.

rc

Moves
05 Jun 15

Originally posted by FMF
You should perhaps give it your attention because otherwise people would be forgiven for thinking ~ based on your behaviour since I posted it ~ that you simply have no answer and you lack the grace to say so.
I have given it my attention and have asked you more than three times to tell us what your posts are intended to be and you seem somewhat reluctant to tell us. But thats ok, perhaps you know in yourself that they may lack substance and reason, are not very informative or educational and are simply an opinion piece of propaganda and don't want to incriminate yourself by admitting it.

F

Moves
05 Jun 15

I have given it my attention and have asked you more than three times to tell us what your posts are intended to be and you seem somewhat reluctant to tell us. But thats ok, perhaps you know in yourself that they may lack substance and reason, are not very informative or educational and are simply an opinion piece of propaganda and don't want to incriminate yourself by admitting it.
More evasive catchphrases.

rc

Moves
05 Jun 15

Originally posted by FMF
More evasive catchphrases.
Another informative post or an opinion piece?

Moves
05 Jun 15

Please give it try it may do wonders for your figure.
You were saying something about you not making personal comments...

rc

Moves
05 Jun 15
3 edits

Originally posted by divegeester
You were saying something about you not making personal comments...
shall we look at your posting history and attempt to determine your propensity for making personal remarks, yeah I was saying something about personal remarks, lets look at yours, how about that? I seem to recall some rather unbelievable foul mouthed rants of yours against red badger, interesting for a Christian to employ such language. shall we take a look?

Moves
05 Jun 15
1 edit

shall we look at your posting history and attempt to determine your propensity for making personal remarks, yeah I was saying something about personal remarks, lets look at yours, how about that? I seem to recall some rather unbelievable foul mouthed rants of yours against red badger, interesting for a Christian to employ such language. shall we look?
I don't care about personal remarks at all and have no compunction about making them nor receiving them.

It is YOU who bring the topic up and protest everything is "personal" in every thread where you find yourself intellectually cornered and as a weedy attempt to not answer direct on topic questions that you have no response for. You are notorious for it.

rc

Moves
05 Jun 15
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
I don't care about personal remarks at all and have no compunction about making them nor receiving them.

It is [b]YOU
who bring the topic up and protest everything is "personal" in every thread where you find yourself intellectually cornered and as a weedy attempt to not answer direct on topic questions that you have no response for. You are notorious for it.[/b]
You don't care then why are you concerning yourself with other peoples? Is this more hypocrisy from you divesgeester? First proper knob and now you, how the mighty have fallen, its like killing fields everywhere man!

Moves
05 Jun 15
1 edit

You don't care then why are you concerning yourself with other peoples? Is this more hypocrisy from you divesgeester? First proper knob and now you, how the mighty have fallen, its like killing fields everywhere man!
I "care" because I enjoy you being caught out for the hypocritical little weasel you are.