1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    09 Jun '18 16:38
    Originally posted by @fmf
    This question is aimed at those posters who take exception to Rajk999's theology.

This topic is a thought experiment and is not intended for people to continue taking exception to Rajk999's theology.

How will you fare ~ in terms of "salvation" - if he is right?
    If j is correct then the Bible is wrong.
  2. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    09 Jun '18 16:41
    Originally posted by @eladar
    If j is correct then the Bible is wrong.
    Still unable to wrap your mind around the fact that all you have is YOUR interpretation of the Bible?
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Jun '18 16:45
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    Everyone goes to hell if rajk and ToO are right. Not a single person will get into heaven, which is exactly what they want people to think. They want people to feel hopeless and resentful toward God.

This is what Jesus Christ said regarding the commandments:

“Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying,

M ...[text shortened]... eady has been exposed as a fraud. How long before ToO and rajk are exposed as God-hating frauds?
    On a personal note, I will fare just fine in the afterlife - in fact better than fine. Jesus is my Lord and Saviour and my salvation is secure.

Anyone who sincerely and genuinely believes in Jesus Christ a la John 3:16 and Romans 10:9 can have the same assurance.

An aversion to sin and “good works” follow salvation through belief in Christ and the indwelling of God’s Holy Spirit and are evidence of salvation.

Believe in Christ and you will be saved.

“And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them.

And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one's bands were loosed.

And the keeper of the prison awaking out of his sleep, and seeing the prison doors open, he drew out his sword, and would have killed himself, supposing that the prisoners had been fled.

But Paul cried with a loud voice, saying, Do thyself no harm: for we are all here.

Then he called for a light, and sprang in, and came trembling, and fell down before Paul and Silas,

And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?

And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

And they spake unto him the word of the Lord, and to all that were in his house.

And he took them the same hour of the night, and washed their stripes; and was baptized, he and all his, straightway.

And when he had brought them into his house, he set meat before them, and rejoiced, believing in God with all his house.”

(Acts 16:25-34)
  4. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    09 Jun '18 16:46
    Everyone goes to hell if rajk and ToO are right. Not a single person will get into heaven, which is exactly what they want people to think. They want people to feel hopeless and resentful toward God.

This is what Jesus Christ said regarding the commandments:

“Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying,

M ...[text shortened]... eady has been exposed as a fraud. How long before ToO and rajk are exposed as God-hating frauds?
    Everyone goes to hell if rajk and ToO are right. Not a single person will get into heaven, which is exactly what they want people to think.

This is blatantly false. Romans continues to disingenuously conflate HIS beliefs onto the belief of both rajk's and mine.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Jun '18 16:47
    Originally posted by @thinkofone
    Still unable to wrap your mind around the fact that all you have is YOUR interpretation of the Bible?
    Do you keep what Jesus identified as the two greatest commandments? Can you keep them?

The answer is “No,” and yet you tell other people they must do that.

You’re a lying hypocrite and no better than divegeester. Actually, you’re worse - at least divegeester came clean about what he really is.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Jun '18 16:47
    [b]Everyone goes to hell if rajk and ToO are right. Not a single person will get into heaven, which is exactly what they want people to think.

This is blatantly false. Romans continues to disingenuously conflate HIS beliefs onto the belief of both rajk's and mine.[/b]
    Do you keep what Jesus identified as the two greatest commandments? Can you keep them?

You’re a lying hypocrite and no better than divegeester. Actually, you’re worse - at least divegeester came clean about what he really is.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Jun '18 16:48
    Oh dear, oh dear.

You’re still here.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Jun '18 16:49
    Are you an atheist, ToO? Why do you refuse to answer that question?
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Jun '18 16:51
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Oh dear, oh dear.

You’re still here.
    Until you abandon your charade and resume posting as your real identity, sure I’m still here.

You already exposed yourself as a lying fraud. Why not live with and post as who you are? It’s not like everyone doesn’t know.

Do you really think anyone’s buying this girlfriend act?
  10. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    09 Jun '18 16:52

Right on cue, Romans proves my previous post correct.

The belief that "the answer is 'No'" is Roman's belief. It's a belief the goes against the gospel preached by Jesus during His ministry.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Jun '18 16:53
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Oh dear, oh dear.

You’re still here.
    Is this girlfriend act of yours an example of posting with honesty, integrity and principle?

You’re beyond pathetic, dive.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Jun '18 16:561 edit
    Right on cue, Romans proves my previous post correct.

The belief that "the answer is 'No'" is Roman's belief. It's a belief the goes against the gospel preached by Jesus during His ministry.
    You think Jesus’ disciples who all abandoned Him when He was arrested are in heaven?

I expect that to be the latest of literally dozens upon dozens of questions you refuse to answer because they expose your doctrines as false - and you as a fraud, just like divegeester.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Jun '18 17:05
    You think Jesus’ disciples who all abandoned Him when He was arrested are in heaven?

I expect that to be the latest of literally dozens upon dozens of questions you refuse to answer because they expose your doctrines as false - and you as a fraud, just like divegeester.
    I think Judas is in Heaven.
  14. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    09 Jun '18 17:19

Romans continues to disingenuously conflate HIS beliefs onto mine.

I advocate for the gospel preached by Jesus during His ministry.

Romans advocates for a different gospel. In doing so, Romans continues his long history of deceit by making false claims.
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    09 Jun '18 17:33
    [b]Even the OSAS Christians will say that as well but they have a different meaning to it.

Of course that would make it their theology on salvation rather than yours which is not the question posed in the OP.

They believe that Jesus cannot determine if they will be cast out of the Kingdom of God, As far as they are concerned they are alread ...[text shortened]... he Kingdom, logically they cannot enter it. Is any part of this inconsistent with your position?
    Correct. They seek after Jesus with their mouth and not with their heart.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree